Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,632 members, 7,854,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! (3453 Views)

Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
bashr8: you are very stupid and you keep exposing it, you even look stupid and malnourished ,tel me what we have gained from those that produced presidents. i dont know why nigerian youth lack common sense.
so an igbo president will be holy and will perform miracles?
i av been tru ur profile u r nobody of consequence, wat brot u here? son of a mad woman like u.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit: ^add me daratp on 2go, am in 200 level pub admin.
Guys take note! cool
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by bashr8: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
ACM10:
No wonder!
you have been arguing with a child , how embarrassing grin
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
ACM10:
Guys take note! cool
so?
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
bashr8: you have been arguing with a child , how embarrassing grin
so u r grown?
a fool at 40. smh
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by asha80(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
una get time arguing with the fool illicit.imagine his statement below

ok i get u he peronally handled d north and it was effective, hw delegated capable officers to d west and it was successful, but he sent less capable officers to his home region? hmmmmm, dont u smell a rat?

so nzeogwu was from the then eastern region ? such a person illicit is!
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
asha 80: una get time arguing with the fool illicit.imagine his statement below

so nzeogwu was from the then eastern region ? such a person illicit is!

No he fell from heaven, the fact dat he is ibo made him an easterner wether he is from okpanam/asaba mid western or not, person is wat ur parents are for u not using common sense to deduce reason.
and he said the reason d coup dint take plce there was because there was no millitary formation there at d time, dats not an excuse, or u want to argue d fact dat he is ibo?
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Ngodigha: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
No he fell from heaven, the fact dat he is ibo made him an easterner wether he is from okpanam/asaba mid western or not, person is wat ur parents are for u not using common sense to deduce reason.
and he said the reason d coup dint take plce there was because there was no millitary formation there at d time, dats not an excuse, or u want to argue d fact dat he is ibo?
You are the biggest fool in this political section. Get a real life, imbe cile.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ngodigha:
You are the biggest fool in this political section. Get a real life, imbe cile.
do u ibos even knw how to prove a point other than to attack personalities? ehn didirin?
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
bashr8: you have been arguing with a child , how embarrassing grin
grin
My brother, I never knew that I was wasting my time with a kid. No wonder why his reasoning is so shallow.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Ngodigha: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
do u ibos even knw how to prove a point other than to attack personalities? ehn didirin?
Monkey, shut up your stinking mouth. You are not intelligent at all. At first you said Achebe is a tribalist, yet you couldn't defend your claim. You also said, he took part in the first coup, what a big lie from an idiott like you.
Quit displaying further stupidity in this thread, fool.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ngodigha:
Monkey, shut up your stinking mouth. You are not intelligent at all. At first you said Achebe is a tribalist, yet you couldn't defend your claim. You also said, he took part in the first coup, what a big lie from an idiott like you.
Quit displaying further stupidity in this thread, fool.
have u been reading at all? must i lecture u b4 u undersatand tins dat r obvious?
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Ngodigha: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
have u been reading at all? must i lecture u b4 u undersatand tins dat r obvious?
It's high time you stop this your imbecility here. Have you considered that no one has supported all the nonsense you vave been vomitting here. You are just plain sstupid.
Once again, stop this your stupidity here, aszhole
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ngodigha:
It's high time you stop this your imbecility here. Have you considered that no one has supported all the nonsense you vave been vomitting here. You are just plain sstupid.
Once again, stop this your stupidity here, aszhole
yea i noticed, i noticed u r kinsmen too so u think i shud be bothered by what u bedridden mofos has to say?
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Ngodigha: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2012
illicit:
yea i noticed, i noticed u r kinsmen too so u think i shud be bothered by what u bedridden mofos has to say?
Monkey, phuck off and get a real life. I think you are that same monkey I fed at the zoo yesterday. Yea, you are the same and exact monkey.

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2012
The killing of Brigadier Ademulegun's pregnant wife by led to the suspicion among Yoruba and Hausa that the coupist were common criminals rather than Nationalistic patriots. Brigadier Ademulegun was a Yoruba officer. The premier of the Northern region was killed, The premier of the West was killed, but the premier of the Eastern region where most of the plotters were from was forgotten. On the Federal level the Prime Minister was killed, the Finance Minister the number 3 man was killed but the number 2 man who "coincidentally" happened to be from the same region as the plotters "escaped the killing"
frm wikipedia
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Ngodigha: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2012
illicit: The killing of Brigadier Ademulegun's pregnant wife by led to the suspicion among Yoruba and Hausa that the coupist were common criminals rather than Nationalistic patriots. Brigadier Ademulegun was a Yoruba officer. The premier of the Northern region was killed, The premier of the West was killed, but the premier of the Eastern region where most of the plotters were from was forgotten. On the Federal level the Prime Minister was killed, the Finance Minister the number 3 man was killed but the number 2 man who "coincidentally" happened to be from the same region as the plotters "escaped the killing"
frm wikipedia
Monkey, the above is irrelevant. Why do you want to create attention with this your idiotic thread.
Get a life, brain-dead monkey.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by bashr8: 1:07am On Sep 30, 2012
illicit:
so an igbo president will be holy and will perform miracles?
i av been tru ur profile u r nobody of consequence, wat brot u here? son of a mad woman like u.
your the only mad person here, in your malnourished mind biafra the east want biafra because they have not produced a president, at your age you should be reading your books, its people like you that disgrace the nigerian educational system , am sure you will end up as another half baked graduate.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Antivirus92(m): 5:13am On Sep 30, 2012
Don't you guys know that hunger can cause strange behaviours in people. The op is an ogun man living in lagos but was among the latest deportees. What else than FRUSTRATION?
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2012
Ngodigha:
Monkey, the above is irrelevant. Why do you want to create attention with this your idiotic thread.
Get a life, brain-dead monkey.
you cant even read.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2012
bashr8: your the only mad person here, in your malnourished mind biafra the east want biafra because they have not produced a president, at your age you should be reading your books, its people like you that disgrace the nigerian educational system , am sure you will end up as another half baked graduate.
ur post is widely inconsequential, u merged different arguments togeda in a single piece, can u read at all? do u pass exams? are u happy?
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by CyberG: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2012
This thread is a comedic manifestation of the iboz mindset and this albatross of biafra. Only 1 Nigerian VS 50+ tribalistic biafra-iboz and y'all huffing and puffing. Y'all spew your usual weak lies and this guy is slamming you to the ground like lemmings? You better not let the league of true Nigerian generals meet you here...they'd feed you to the ravines. Illicit, we are reading and see you put the cowardly insecure iboz through the paces and to the intellectual sword...lol. They will only abuse you when they are cornered but they cannot re-write history. I bet their masters are all taking note of their desperate tactics as you light a fire under their bottoms! Lol

3 Likes

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Antivirus92(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2012
CyberG: This thread is a comedic manifestation of the iboz mindset and this albatross of biafra. Only 1 Nigerian VS 50+ tribalistic biafra-iboz and y'all huffing and puffing. Y'all spew your usual weak lies and this guy is slamming you to the ground like lemmings? You better not let the league of true Nigerian generals meet you here...they'd feed you to the ravines. Illicit, we are reading and see you put the cowardly insecure iboz through the paces and to the intellectual sword...lol. They will only abuse you when they are cornered but they cannot re-write history. I bet their masters are all taking note of their desperate tactics as you light a fire under their bottoms! Lol
the fight is already on-going but you're still running around making noise. Typical yorrobber man!
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by CyberG: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2012
Antivirus92: the fight is already on-going but you're still running around making noise. Typical yorrobber man!

I don't e-fight faceless bots. It is a shame you think you know but you know nothing. I no get ya time.

1 Like

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2012
CyberG: This thread is a comedic manifestation of the iboz mindset and this albatross of biafra. Only 1 Nigerian VS 50+ tribalistic biafra-iboz and y'all huffing and puffing. Y'all spew your usual weak lies and this guy is slamming you to the ground like lemmings? You better not let the league of true Nigerian generals meet you here...they'd feed you to the ravines. Illicit, we are reading and see you put the cowardly insecure iboz through the paces and to the intellectual sword...lol. They will only abuse you when they are cornered but they cannot re-write history. I bet their masters are all taking note of their desperate tactics as you light a fire under their bottoms! Lol
i see u bro, they knw not how to counter a point other than to attack and insult personalities, i wonder why ibos think attacking is always d best, like they attack innocent civillians in dia bed, and see where they put us now, they rendered d country useless and keep crying wolf..... if all dey want is revolution why kill a pregnant woman and yet they blame the hausa soldiers for killing their pregnant women durin d war and ripping dem open, help me tell dem what goes around comes around, hausa soldiers r brutal but atleast dey dint stage a coup till dose bastards started it... thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Antivirus92(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2012
CyberG:

I don't e-fight faceless bots. It is a shame you think you know but you know nothing. I no get ya time.
then why are wasting your money here? Why won't u just face ur mosque? Must anything igbo,biafra,ojukwu cause high blood pressure in ur family?

1 Like

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2012
Antivirus92: then why are wasting your money here? Why won't u just face ur mosque? Must anything igbo,biafra,ojukwu cause high blood pressure in ur family?
common sharap!
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by CyberG: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2012
Antivirus92: then why are wasting your money here? Why won't u just face ur mosque? Must anything igbo,biafra,ojukwu cause high blood pressure in ur family?

I see your family is useless so much you disparage them to the whole world. iboz have no respect for their fathers and mothers anyway. They have no concept of leadership or organized society and that is why they insult their fathers and rape their grandmothers. No one cares about a lost hopeless war except iboz with a chip on their shoulders and confused Ibo children bigots.

2 Likes

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ikeyman00(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2012
@@@@@@@@@

Dede1
: It distorts my mental balance when I hear certain screwballs attempt to equate the idea of disintegration of Nigeria to act of tribalism. The best to happen to people who presently occupy the acreage called Nigeria is to go their separate ways. [size=38pt]A simple call to have international airline operators in Nigeria to fully utilize the resources in airports other than Lagos and Abuja turned into tribal contest[/size].

u suprise?

the yaribas got a lot to worry as long as earth persist

even at north, i understand an aboki with his suya brain and underscore can easily get admission with disregard to merit. imagine a teacher getting away with going to haji still get paid; can a southern be allowed to do so in the north; imagine a teacher getting paid after so much absentees in the name of maternity leave
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by T9ksy(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2012
ACM10:

Another history lesson for you. Nzeogwu coup was planned and executed by

11 Igbo officers

6 Yoruba officers, and,

1 Ijaw officer

Do you want their names? undecided

@ bolded, Abegi, please do o.............I presume you must have finally visited your g/ma's library in your village?

In that case i have many more questions for you. grin

1 Like

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ifechez: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
bashr8: your the only mad person here, in your malnourished mind biafra the east want biafra because they have not produced a president, at your age you should be reading your books, its people like you that disgrace the nigerian educational system , am sure you will end up as another half baked graduate.

Nwanne. Pay no mind to dat kid. Its obvious he is an under-age. His knowledge of nigeria's social-political history is an envident of wack education he reaches in southkwest.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2012
ifechez:

Nwanne. Pay no mind to dat kid. Its obvious he is an under-age. His knowledge of nigeria's social-political history is an envident of wack education he reaches in southkwest.
mumu like u, so education is wack in yoruba land compared to d east? u dont even knw nada, i wonder if u ve eva ventured out from under ur mommas bed, reetarded soul, do u even have a skull talkless of a brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Sanusi's Sack: Foreign Reserve & Excess Crude Account Rise Steadily / I Will Shake Nigeria After 2015 Elections – Oba Akiolu / Dangote Drops To 37th Richest In The World Under 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.