Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Wedding Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Night (5678 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night / Menses On Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Night by Rooneyboy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
vivian chinaza: I'm not a virgin, but no matter how tired we are, we must do it o o...haba!
vivian chinaza: I'm not a virgin, but no matter how tired we are, we must do it o o...haba!
U are not a virgin , clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
lool, we didn't need to know that tad bit of information but @OP, I guess it depends on the couple. It's their marriage so they can work that part in however they wish to.
Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 01, 2012
you don't have to be intimate your wedding night. with all the people and party, you will be tired. take a rest the first evening so that you will have time to enjoy it the next day smiley
Re: Wedding Night by Sunebanty(m): 3:04am On Oct 01, 2012
190:

May ur days be long in 190's arms cheesy
190 backoff!dear dn't worry i will save my energy that day,i wn't be tired
Re: Wedding Night by vivianc(f): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella:
lool, we didn't need to know that tad bit of information but @OP, I guess it depends on the couple. It's their marriage so they can work that part in however they wish to.
Its not a big deal! I said it so they won't think I'm craving for it cos I'm one. So u quoting me was so unnecessary!
Re: Wedding Night by vivianc(f): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2012
Sunebanty:
Lol......good!
Re: Wedding Night by 190: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2012
Sunebanty:
Back off 2where undecided
Re: Wedding Night by Rocktation(f): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2012
fluid26:

[size=20pt]Absolute Rubbish! You must be their sex confidant to have gotten all this info about them.[/size]

C'mon Fluid, that's some truth Lola said right there. The wearying preparation and observance can very well dampen the libido, and it can stay like that from a few hours, to days and even weeks. The level of pleasure one attains, is directly proportional to that of this libido. So I really doubt that a lot of peeps do the do, irrespective of what Hollywoodians may want us to think.

On a side; what's with your new writing crave, friend? smiley Big fonts aren't always twined about large info.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2012
Rocktation:

C'mon Fluid, that's some truth Lola said right there. The wearying preparation and observance can very well dampen the libido, and it can stay like that from a few hours, to days and even weeks. The level of pleasure one attains, is directly proportional to that of this libido. So I really doubt that a lot of peeps do the do, irrespective of what Hollywoodians may want us to think.

On a side; what's with your new writing crave, friend? smiley Big fonts aren't always twined about large info.

[size=20pt]What truth? Is she their sex confidant? Besides, there's a certain *spirit that hovers around such occasions...irrespective of ur libido relativity theory! grin

as per the font size, I feel like celebrating this gawdforsaken nation for a while...does it hurt ur eyes? [/size]
Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Wedding Night by Rocktation(f): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2012
Fair enough, then. Happy Independence. smiley
Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
vivian chinaza: Its not a big deal! I said it so they won't think I'm craving for it cos I'm one. So u quoting me was so unnecessary!

Christians! happy Sundaysad
Re: Wedding Night by Tiana155(f): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2012
It all depends on the couple. On my wedding night we were both dead tired but we could not sleep we kept on replaying all the activities that went and thanking God for a sucessful wedding celebration. And then i turned to the man i would be spending the rest of my life with, my heart was so filled with love that at last it happened and he kissed me in return and then... I still have that memory any day any time grin
Re: Wedding Night by GeneralGaricks: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
Joan Johnson: Is it really important for the newly wed to make luv after the wedding ceremony that day? It seems its a most do, won't they be so tired?
Am not married yet but i think one could be tired, after all, they still have more days, months and years together.
so what's ur take on this?

Have you made love before I guess so.

For me, isnt necessary after a hectic day. 2mrw will do.
Re: Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Exponental: I think virgin(s) who have longed for it before marriage would be desperate on having d access, but 4 some who have seen alot of water under their bridge, would not be freaked.
I think it is an old belief when sex before marriage was a taboo!
its no longer a taboo heh.......Gods standard never change
Re: Wedding Night by lovett007(f): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
it's even better to do it if u are tired, it help relieve u from stress lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? / Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos / After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.