Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? (5659 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction? If Your Girlfriend Slaps Your Mom / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by tintingz(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Question for guys : If your girlfriend slaps you, will you slap back?

Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Rilwayne001: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2016
tintingz:

Nope, I will rather turn the other cheek wink wink wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by tintingz(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Weldon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by vizkiz: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2016
That is the day she will realise those moves jet li does in his movies are not all film tricks grin

4 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by tintingz(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2016
vizkiz:
That is the day she will realise those moves jet li does in his movies are not all film tricks grin
Haba! shocked grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by ShakurM(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2016
Na her below go suffer am trust me angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Affable0709(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2016
We've been advised to be gentle men. But what would ever make her slap me?
To be truthful? If I'm not wrong, I'd also slap her back and walk away ... angry
But If I'm wrong, I'd let it slide, but I'd surely use it against her..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Izen: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2016
First of all, why would you slap a man? A naija man for that matter? Are you dumb? Can you defend yourself if he decides to pounce on you or is there even a legal system to defend you? Ladies please, let us advise ourselves, it is never a good idea no matter how angry you are.
That said, guys be honest with yourselves please. You are no match for a woman strength-wise. When a woman hits you, she is most likely upset and not necessarily angry. (Check the dictionary for the difference, it is in the context.) She is not necessarily trying to hurt you and there is usually no power play involved. She is just trying to let go of steam. On the other hand, when a man hits, it is usually due to bruised ego and trying to put a woman in her place. Motive is what we should note here. Just like rape is more about power than sex so is domestic abuse when coming from a man in particular. There is not much harm a slap from a woman can do to you than a bruised ego and it is not life-threatening.
Now don't get me wrong, there are women that can be abusive especially when they start caring pestle, knife, hot water, etc. For all it's worth, disarm her with a punch if necessary, run and sue the hell out of her. I will back you up on that. This is only applicable if she hits first. If she is defending herself with any of this, it is still on you.
However, retaliating when a woman slaps you just because your ego is bruised is a no in my book. You'd have lost all moral justification by then.
Just my two cents.

10 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2016
1 bottle of orijin 4 Izen. she just spoke me mind
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Smellymouth: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Walk away
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by tintingz(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Izen:
First of all, why would you slap a man? A naija man for that matter? Are you dumb? Can you defend yourself if he decides to pounce on you or is there even a legal system to defend you? Ladies please, let us advise ourselves, it is never a good idea no matter how angry you are.
That said, guys be honest with yourselves please. You are no match for a woman strength-wise. When a woman hits you, she is most likely upset and not necessarily angry. (Check the dictionary for the difference, it is in the context.) She is not necessarily trying to hurt you and there is usually no power play involved. She is just trying to let go of steam. On the other hand, when a man hits, it is usually due to bruised ego and trying to put a woman in her place. Motive is what we should note here. Just like rape is more about power than sex so is domestic abuse when coming from a man in particular. There is not much harm a slap from a woman can do to you than a bruised ego and it is not life-threatening.
Now don't get me wrong, there are women that can be abusive especially when they start caring pestle, knife, hot water, etc. For all it's worth, disarm her with a punch if necessary, run and sue the hell out of her. I will back you up on that. This is only applicable if she hits first. If she is defending herself with any of this, it is still on you.
However, retaliating when a woman slaps you just because your ego is bruised is a no in my book. You'd have lost all moral justification by then.
Just my two cents.
Who told you that? @bolded undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Empiree: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by bitchcrafts: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
When no be say dem dey follow am from dia. Village
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by hardcore007: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Simply walk away and never return, no need to slap bck cos mine will be bloody. Walk away is the final answer.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Empiree: 1:48am On May 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:

would you turn the other cheek to this

Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Moblord(m): 2:20am On May 18, 2017
I'll just walk away without talking, she'll come and apologize

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Nobody: 3:38am On May 18, 2017
tintingz:

I will sue for assault and battery !
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Nobody: 3:46am On May 18, 2017
Empiree:
This Happened in NYC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0

He slapped her Soul shocked

She deserves it though grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Empiree: 3:51am On May 18, 2017
Halfpenny:

He slapped her Soul shocked

She deserves it though grin
yup....the biggie was not charged by police after authority reviewed the video. They realized the lady was asshole cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Nobody: 3:55am On May 18, 2017
Empiree:
yup....the biggie was not charged by police after authority reviewed the video. They realized the lady was asshole cheesy
She should be charged for her foolishness! Most girls go through the phase where we think we are untouchable, then one nigger just resets our brain and we start to think before we act.

I was like that as a teen until one nigger nearly slapped my teeth out my mouth and since that day! I hold my piss grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by joeace2020(m): 4:03am On May 18, 2017
Izen:
Just my two cents.

Person cannot ask you small question? grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by joeace2020(m): 4:08am On May 18, 2017
Empiree:

I will slap her such that her entire lineage including her long dead and forgotten ancestors will feel it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by joeace2020(m): 4:09am On May 18, 2017
Halfpenny:

She should be charged for her foolishness! Most girls go through the phase where we think we are untouchable, then one nigger just resets our brain and we start to think before we act.

I was like that as a teen until one nigger nearly slapped my teeth out my mouth and since that day! I hold my piss grin

Good for you. You see why a good slap is an amazing brain reset button.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Nobody: 4:16am On May 18, 2017
joeace2020:

Good for you. You see why a good slap is an amazing brain reset button.

Depends on the circumstances. My boyfriend can not slap me for slapping him. A stranger, yes, my man, hellllllllllz no!

I will revenge that slap I got back from him, his mum will cry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by joeace2020(m): 4:23am On May 18, 2017
Halfpenny:

Depends on the circumstances. My boyfriend can not slap me for slapping him. A stranger, yes, my man, hellllllllllz no!

I will revenge that slap I got back from him, his mum will cry angry

Lol! evils.. because you have 'see him finish'.. Your punishment will await you in the oza room.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Empiree: 4:33am On May 18, 2017
joeace2020:

I will slap her such that her entire lineage including her long dead and forgotten ancestors will feel it.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Empiree: 4:34am On May 18, 2017
Halfpenny:

grin cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by simplyhonest(m): 4:57am On May 18, 2017
walking away is the cool answer but I am not trying to be cool so a factory reset slap will be deposited on her
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:58am On May 18, 2017
Izen:
Just my two cents.

Check my wallet, you will see $5m there take it all, including all the bullet in fridge I dash you, you are worth it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Ichietome: 5:45am On May 18, 2017
Izen:
Just my two cents.
I refuse to share your views here. If a girl slaps me.... Only God knows what will happen next
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by Rilwayne001: 6:42am On May 18, 2017
Empiree:

Lol. Turn wetin? Na die she dey. I don't joke with my mom o angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? by ivanoj(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2017
Izen:
Just my two cents.
What if the woman is fun of doing that when there is a minor atgumrnt . we you keep ignoring even she been reported like twice for her to take caution?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply / Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive Hip And Big Bum / You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.