Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha (19687 Views)

Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by T9ksy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
ACM10:

Do you mean "region"? If yes, can you be specific? Do you mean Ibadan or Lagos. Ibadan was the administrative seat of western region. It is more or less a hell-hole with rusty roofs and makeshift structures. While Lagos was the Federal Capital, which was the seat of the supreme ruler of Nigeria. It was developed with the money accrued from every corner of the country.

Can you provide proof for that part of your assertions, bolded above?
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
you need to stop showing this, can't you get your point across without showing how nasty you savages are with your food?
Dudu_Negro:

Ikengawo,

I dont know how much you know about Nigerian history but im delighted to tell you that back in 1906 iboland was a charterrd territory. There were only twp protectorates and one colony. IThe Lagos colony is the territory coverig the entirw Yorubaland. The Southern protectorate is just the Oil Rivers territory and covers only the oil coast. Everything elae in SE was under the charter of Royal Niger Company. The other protectorate was the Northern.

I will stop here and let you takelead on how much history you want me to reveal about your land.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Intrepid1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
emmatok:

I will advice to read up Lagos history before independent.
When AWO was busy developing the Western religion you igbos where busy fighting wars.
We have the picture of the classic old lagos here on NAIRALAND.
Anybody can digg it up .

Your history must have been taught by a dolt who your poor parents engaged on credit. The whiteys developed Lagos, not that overhyped war criminal Awolo-fucking-wo.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by emmatok(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
ACM10:

Do you mean "region"? If yes, can you be specific? Do you mean Ibadan or Lagos. Ibadan was the administrative seat of western region. It is more or less a hell-hole with rusty roofs and makeshift structures. While Lagos was the Federal Capital, which was the seat of the supreme ruler of Nigeria. It was developed with the money accrued from every corner of the country.

Sorry I meant REGION.
Yes Ibadan was administrative seat and Ibadan was once the best city in Africa, home to broadcasting station, railway and one of the tallest building in Africa.
The Ibadan of today is not the Ibadan of yesterday.
Do you know Lagos was once the DIRTIEST city in the world? yet it was called the FCT.
Lekki,Ikorodu, Epe, and other suburbs were not developed when Lagos was the FCT.

1 Like

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by aljharem(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
Awori this ogu that Yoruba this. Wetin dey worry una self. Here are the facts I would like to tell any Igbo that care to know and please stop being paranoid.

1. We aworis and ogus are yorubas to the core. When we talk of our land aka lagos, cotunou etc is for you people not for other yorubas. Therefore in this context Lagos is yorubaland. Infact go to Lagos state website each clan is represented in Lagos believe it or not. That's why when we tell you our history is too complex for most of you all to understand you start insulting without finding out why

2. Fashola has no constitutional right to 'deport' any Nigerian therefore if he actually did that, he has some questions to answer. In honesty I doubt he sent anyone packing.

3. This ethic thing tire me. Igbos Yoruba don't hate you people. To tell you the truth we love igbos and I bet igbos love us as well. All these are just ego clash. Forget this internet charade we do just to catch fun. Lol

4. Just cuz Lagos was the former capital does not give anyone the right to say it's a no mans land. We can live in peace or live in pieces is up to you Nigerians. Lets respect each other and stop making provocative statements we all would regret one day.

One people, one country. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
Tell your ibo friends to know their place. This forum was created by a Yoruba man for every Nigerian to enjoy regardless of ethnic affiliation, but ibos are making it a platform to bash Yoruba. your free ride is over, you will be getting almost as much as you give.
M-16:
cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool
8 cool cool cool
) cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

TO YORUBA COMMUNITY IN NAIRALAND YORUBALAND ETHNIC LAND ,STOP ETHNIC PROFILE ON IGBO;S YORUBA shocked HATE MAGGOT'S
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Antivirus92(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: ibos always deny their people in time of trouble
so because we usually deny our people that makes fassholeiola to gather ekitti,ondo,osun,oyo beggers and dump them in onitsha for us to claim?

1 Like

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
maybe you if you aren't suffering from ADD you will know the hate you ibos spew is the granddaddy of all hate, and you my friend are just tearing up over a payback from a Yoruba like me who is tired of watching you guys go on rampage.
gboso: Y do u people hate igbos dis way,wat wrong have igbos done 2 their fellow Nigerians wen u ppl said we r one Nigeria.jux listen 2 ursef.u r nofin but Bingo.

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ACM10: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
T9ksy:

Can you provide proof for that part of your assertions, bolded above?

Do you really want me to respond to your rhetorical question? Have you ever wondered "how Lagos was built"?

2 Likes

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Redstone(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Its been what...., three or four days now and these people are still in a refugee shelter in Anambra. What doea that say abiut these people and the government of Anambra?

The people are homeless and dont have homes to go even on their own soil otherwise they should have left refugee shelter and go home. If their own soil have no home for them then they should become responsibility of the FG, not of Lagos State. Their people dont want to go get them.....their govt has no alternative mean of support for them beside keeping them in shelter and making a news mockery of them to stoke emotions.....FG has not stepped in to help them....but every mtthrfvkng ibo baboon is blaming Lagos State.....a forein land where these do no good parambulators were deported from.

If Obi is happy keepig them in shelter and other SE state govs dont have a problem with....and Gej has no means of supportbfor them....then why should Fashola loose his sleep?

By any means, can someone tell if these people were properly identified as indigenes of Anambra state or any state in the SE before deportation. This is a serious matter especially in a country where ID has no trace to any where. I hope that someday Nigerians will not be deported to Malawi, Kenya, Sudan etc
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
Cry all you want, when that poo hits the fan, the last thing on your mind would be business, all you will be running for is your life while we are looking out for our pound of flesh. Dummy, some of your brothers know better reason they were screaming when yoruba elders had a meeting in Ibadan recently.
ichidodo: BASTARD LAZY YIRIBA MONKEY, U CANNOT SEE BEYOND URE SQUAMOUS NOSE, WE BUY LAGOS LAND TO BUILD BUSINESSES OF WHICH THE PROCEEDS R REPATRIATED HOME. U C IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT THE YIRIBAS R LAZY AND FOOLYSH. IF U LIKE DONT HELP URESELF WAIT FOR AN IGBO MAN TO HELP U,LAZY FURCK. AND IF THE SHYTE HITS THE FAN, IT IS BETTER U RUN BACK TO URE BUSH ONDO VILLAGE AND STOP CLAIMIN LAGOS INDIGINSHIP AS WELL AS LOOKIN 4 IGBO-PROPERTY TO POSSES. Y ? BECUZ U DONT HAVE THE GUTS AS U R ALREADY A COWARD ALONG WIT URE FUCKD UP YIRIBA RACE.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
haha! the mice have come out to play since the cat is not is not around.
Antivirus92: Back again! Where are my dogs,dudu negro and co?
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: Cry all you want, when that poo hits the fan, the last thing on your mind would be business, all you will be running for is your life while we are looking out for our pound of flesh. Dummy, some of your brothers know better reason they were screaming when yoruba elders had a meeting in Ibadan recently.
AS U SEAT ON URE LAZY-GBEGIRI ATI EWEDU-A55 WAITIN FOR DAT DAY TO COME, I JUST HAVE A TIP 4 U. DONT HOLD URE BREATH. FURCKIN PIECE OF BLACK YIRIBA CUNT!-SHYTE!

2 Likes

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by kolexy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
M-16:
NAIRALAND is more of a Yorubaland not Nigeria land as your made inter-net user's to believe ,If truth will stand out and be the pillar of a progressive nation ,A propaganda living soul's like Yorubas will never stand on truth ,That's the reason why I supported law's of the Nature to justify and take it responsibility ,It is an eye opening to individual like me ,Also this should serve as an eye opening moment for million's of south easterners new and old who reside in U.S.A and the rest of the globe to group together and refuse to invest in south west NIGERIA ,be involve in motivating the youth until every INFRASTRUCTURE is put in place in our own region ,So that we should stop setting tent's in the land of our staunch enemy ,who hated us .who wishes death on the igbo's ,Our South east progressive forum strong web- site is under construction and development ,Surely you can have Nairaland rubbish web site forum for Yorubas. period cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool angry angry angry

Are you sure Ibos and Yorubas are enemies? I know there is intense rivalry between the two ethnic groups, but we can't call each other enemies.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
These ibos are really funny ooo!!!! grin grin grin why will they send non ibos to ibo land when they knew they might end up as isiewu. trust me, no Yoruba person will be sent pass ore, he or she will jump out of the moving vehicle. spin this whichever way you want, but the truth of the matter is that ibo beggars have been sent back to iboland to go and be begging for ibo money on ibo streets.
Antivirus92: so because we usually deny our people that makes fassholeiola to gather ekitti,ondo,osun,oyo beggers and dump them in onitsha for us to claim?
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by 2mch(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
rotflmao. Funny thread.I wonder why the governor is angry being that they are not Anambra people. He is going to report to the president? Errr The president didnt appoint fashola.And those in Abuja practise the same thing. LMAO.Maybe if the governor actually didhis work, Lagos will not have this issue. It is time for Gov Obi to spend on the people,and rehabilitate those who were brought back and stop making unnecessary noise. If you find any Lagosian being a nuisance in Anambra, by all means give him/her free transportation back. Lagos's image is very important for investment, not only Abuja. Destitutes will be given a choice. Get a ride back home or go to jail. tongue
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: Your family is about to convert your father's living room to a mental home to treat and chain you and the rest of your family members who are going to strip in the market places soon.
whitecat007: A fool of ten fathers! Are you tied down in Lagos?
whitecat007: and you must die before him.
whitecat, are you a witch? Seriously, i pity your weak husband. You're bad-mouthed. I've not seen you write any significant post, all you do is to write rubbish. Let's leave tribal differences out of this, but view personalities. I love you as much as I love those who lack home training. Goodnight.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
go through the thread an find where they were interviewed by media and found out only one person had non ibo name. And that one person claimed to be fro ojuelegba grin grin we all know say na ibo wey wan hide his identity cos he no make am for lagos
Redstone:

By any means, can someone tell if these people were properly identified as indigenes of Anambra state or any state in the SE before deportation. This is a serious matter especially in a country where ID has no trace to any where. I hope that someday Nigerians will not be deported to Malawi, Kenya, Sudan etc
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by mekuslogan: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Its been what...., three or four days now and these people are still in a refugee shelter in Anambra. What doea that say abiut these people and the government of Anambra?

The people are homeless and dont have homes to go even on their own soil otherwise they should have left refugee shelter and go home. If their own soil have no home for them then they should become responsibility of the FG, not of Lagos State. Their people dont want to go get them.....their govt has no alternative mean of support for them beside keeping them in shelter and making a news mockery of them to stoke emotions.....FG has not stepped in to help them....but every mtthrfvkng ibo baboon is blaming Lagos State.....a forein land where these do no good parambulators were deported from.

If Obi is happy keepig them in shelter and other SE state govs dont have a problem with....and Gej has no means of supportbfor them....then why should Fashola loose his sleep?

The deportees who are from Anambra have gone home. The ones there are non-Igbos and some Igbos who are mentally unstable to even identify themselves.

Now tell me why Fasola would deny his action when confronted by a fellow governor. Is he not man enough, like most of his people?
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by abbeyty(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2012

this is fking sick, how can someone be deported within his/her own country. i did not get this crap. republic of lagos
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by mekuslogan: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Your case is simply a sad one.

Keep projecting your fear to the Yorubas. Igbos fear Yoruba like no man's business.

Who is afraid of who here? Fasola (Yoruba) or Obi (Igbo)?
Do you live in planet Neptune?
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: i like three guys having hot se.x with me, i love blow.job, if your mother complains, slap your mother three times and tell her she is talking nonsense. and till i make my comment on the next page, tell your brother to rape your mother to her grave.
whitecat, mind how you insult people.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
you and your entire family of no lineage will have your words cut out for you when the chips are down. I am not going to sweat it, even your warlord dressed in my native attire to run out of the country, how much more the rest of you.
ichidodo: AS U SEAT ON URE LAZY-GBEGIRI ATI EWEDU-A55 WAITIN FOR DAT DAY TO COME, I JUST HAVE A TIP 4 U. DONT HOLD URE BREATH. FURCKIN PIECE OF BLACK YIRIBA CUNT!-SHYTE!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
You son of a slutwhore have a bad and terrible night filled of horror, and may all the story of your life be full of sorrow and agony from now on may your trouble be multiplied in great proportion and may may misfortune be on every step you take, asee!!!!
Johnchike:

whitecat, are you a witch? Seriously, i pity your weak husband. You're bad-mouthed. I've not seen you write any significant post, all you do is to write rubbish. Let's leave tribal differences out of this, but view personalities. I love you as much as I love those who lack home training. Goodnight.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: you and your entire family of no lineage will have your words cut out for you when the chips are down. I am not going to sweat it, even your warlord dressed in my native attire to run out of the country, how much more the rest of you.
PIECE OF YIRIBA CARNT, IF U R GOIN TO REASON LIKE URE SHITTY FOREFATHER (ODMUMUWA) WHO IS AN A55HOLE IF U ASK MI. Y DONT U USE URE HEAD INSTEAD OF URE A55. DIRTY YIRIBA BIAATCH.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
Thanks for adding that fantasy of yours to my comment. but its not going to happen, i dont believe in party like your sisters do.
Johnchike:
whitecat, mind how you insult people.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mods, how come johnchike was able to modify my comments?
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by EfeTony6(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: Thanks for adding that fantasy of yours to my comment. but its not going to happen, i dont believe in party like your sisters do.
Thank God for Delta State
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
may incurable disease strike you and your closest family, Asee!! members
ichidodo: PIECE OF YIRIBA CARNT, IF U R GOIN TO REASON LIKE URE SHITTY FOREFATHER (ODMUMUWA) WHO IS AN A55HOLE IF U ASK MI. Y DONT U USE URE HEAD INSTEAD OF URE A55. DIRTY YIRIBA BIAATCH.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
Is that meant for me? ja mi si so that i can join you in thanksgiving.
EfeTony6: Thank God for Delta State
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: may incurable disease strike you and your closest family, Asee!! members
MAY SOPONNA STRIKE YAH CARNT AND DAT OF YAH MAM. FARCKIN URGLY SLIP OF YIRIBA BITCH MONKEY'S SHYTE.

1 Like

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
I AM GOIN TO HAVE WHITE CAT FOR DINNER TONITE. ANYONE FOR HER REMNANTS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Ogun Assembly Bans Open Grazing, To Attract 3-Year Jail Term / Hope, Sylva, Ododo: Tinubu Presents Flags To APC Candidates For Nov 11 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.