Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha (19689 Views)

Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
walex_biz: with all sense of dignity most of these igbo guys just load themselve into a bus and lagos here they come. Take a look at most of those who commit crime, majority of them are igbo, so i think the best is to deport them to where they come from. And as for the denial of their deportation by the fash i dont belieue that the sun newspaper as it is known for disseminating wrong information.
LOOK AT
THOSE PEOPLE WHO R PAEDOPHILES MAJORITY R YIRIBAS.LOOK AT THOSE PEOPLE WHO R AGBEROS MAJORITY R YIRIBAS, THOSE WHO R DIRTY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS,THOSE WHOSE UNWASHED BODIES R SMELLY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS. THOSE WHO R LAZY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS,THOSE WHO R BLACK AND UGLY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS. FASHOLA SHULD PLS SANITISE LAGOS AND RID US OFF THESE RATS.

3 Likes

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by M17: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
The last thing I can ever do , is smile with fossil's brain's degraded to Ant brain , cote d'ivoire republic nick named this vagabond's as anango ,Nigerian's can never settle with this Pandora refugees ,every body will settle with ruby and gem but this hyena will settle with dead stinking sea animal as token ,Yoruba's are worthless and valueless coin's that could not be thrown inside piggy bank. they live more like pirate of the carribean scavenging and eating poop that mallam dumped inside the latrine pit .

4 Likes

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
You are the one drifting in the wind, never been a muslim in my life, was born a christain but i have since chosen spirituality for myself. I respect all Abrahamic faiths. but why did you choose to start what you can't finish? think i should punish you by taking something from you and make you beg on nairaland
Johnchike:
You're lost. You're an islamic witch. I pity you. I can't give pearls to the dogs. That's why i'm going to snub you henceforth except when you try your witchcraft.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
Fashola should take out his own people and keep ibo cannibals, kidnappers, armed robbers and ritualists, interesting!!!
ichidodo: LOOK AT
THOSE PEOPLE WHO R PAEDOPHILES MAJORITY R YIRIBAS.LOOK AT THOSE PEOPLE WHO R AGBEROS MAJORITY R YIRIBAS, THOSE WHO R DIRTY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS,THOSE WHOSE UNWASHED BODIES R SMELLY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS. THOSE WHO R LAZY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS,THOSE WHO R BLACK AND UGLY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS. FASHOLA SHULD PLS SANITISE LAGOS AND RID US OFF THESE RATS.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
HEY SHITTE-YIRIBA FURCKS THIS MODA FARKER IS GOIN TO TURN IN, MAJORITY OF U R WITCHES AND WIZARDS. SO I WONT B SUPRISED NOR BOTHERED IF U GUYS TURN INTO VULTURES AND FLY AROUND THIS MATTER AL NITE. I'M OUT MODAVAKAS!

2 Likes

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
It will do that for you and more!
ichidodo: URE FURCKD UP SPIRIT CAN SUCK MY DYKE AND SHAVE MY BALLS WHILE HE IS AT IT. BIAAAAAAA TTTCHHH!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
ibos are the scum of the earth, wandering bastards of no nation, the only refugees in nigeria are ibos
M-16:
The last thing I can ever do , is smile with fossil's brain's degraded to Ant brain , cote d'ivoire republic nick named this vagabond's as anango ,Nigerian's can never settle with this Pandora refugees ,every body will settle with ruby and gem but this hyena will settle with dead stinking sea animal as token ,Yoruba's are worthless and valueless coin's that could not be thrown inside piggy bank. they live more like pirate of the carribean scavenging and eating poop that mallam dumped inside the latrine pit .
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
Alakora Psychopath!
ichidodo: HEY SHITTE-YIRIBA FURCKS THIS MODA FARKER IS GOIN TO TURN IN, MAJORITY OF U R WITCHES AND WIZARDS. SO I WONT B SUPRISED NOR BOTHERED IF U GUYS TURN INTO VULTURES AND FLY AROUND THIS MATTER AL NITE. I'M OUT MODAVAKAS!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: Fashola should take out his own people and keep ibo cannibals, kidnappers, armed robbers and ritualists, interesting!!!
YIRIBA BIAAAATTCHH! U R CAT SHYTE AND NOT A PART OF FASHOLA'S PEOPLE. DO MI A FAVOUR AND SUCK MY DYKE, WHILE I TURN IN. WILL FURK U WHEN I GET BACK ON D MORROW. CARNT!!

2 Likes

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: Alakora Psychopath!
KIS MY BEAUTIFUL IGBO A55.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: FSU, post your father's pix here so we can see if he's not frog eyed like him. I'm proud of being a muslim, and yes, muhammed is handsome that's why i follow him. May Allah punish you. Asee!!!
whitecat, are you now denying islam? Liar.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by M17: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
Get your animal hand's off me, mutated zygote's developed from worms and Yoruba syphilis ,
I'm not a fan of yorubas savage fantasies sangry
I'm freaking mad when they hip hooray ,they want u to be happy as per them been Nigeria ecstacy on steroid .zombies the flesh eaters

1 Like

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
Whitecat, you said neither christian nor muslim but you've chosen SPIRITUALITY. Please confess, which kind of spirituality? Witchcraft? Read your above post. Infact, your poor manners say a lot about you.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
why should i deny what i don't know, and why are we even discussing this, are all Yorubas muslims?
Johnchike:
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
You need to have your head checked. Must i be a muslim?
Johnchike:
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
You added that mohamed to my comments, this is my first time of typing the name since i joined nairaland. hope you don't get stoned over this cos muslims do not want their prophet to be talked to in such manner. well i don't blame you, its Seun who made it possible for you to be able to add to others people comments. If you don't respect other religion, how do you respect yours. everything going on in the world is cause by people like you.
Johnchike:
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2012
You just escaped from yaba left with dictionary around your neck. who did this to you?
M-16:
Get your animal hand's off me, mutated zygote's developed from worms and Yoruba syphilis ,
I'm not a fan of yorubas savage fantasies sangry
I'm freaking mad when they hip hooray ,they want u to be happy as per them been Nigeria ecstacy on steroid .zombies the flesh eaters
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2012
Spirituality period! and who made you a judge on manners?
Johnchike: Whitecat, you said neither christian nor muslim but you've chosen SPIRITUALITY. Please confess, which kind of spirituality? Witchcraft? Read your above post. Infact, your poor manners say a lot about you.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2012
Bunch of cowards, look at them......

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2012
Please Dudu negro, how can i block these maggots from adding to my comments?
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2012
na biafra independence day be dis!!!
Dudu_Negro: Bunch of cowards, look at them......
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2012
whitecat007: na biafra independence day be dis!!!

Hausa has tamed them on how to behave in hausaland and this is the result of that.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2012
WHITECAT, stop telling lies. We all understand that you lack manners and even go as far as insulting one's parents and lineage. These insults can't hurt a strand of our hair. However, your lies show how lost you are. You lack identity. You're a pagan worshipper. I discerned and noticed that you're a witch, you cleverly denied this but later confessed to being an agent of DARK SPIRITUALITY. Imagine the kind of curses you've been raining on everyone, but i tell you, you're powerless. I laugh in joy because i'm covered with the precious blood of Jesus.

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by mekuslogan: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2012
Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by tosank: 12:48am On Oct 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Its a shame that an issue of Civil Liberty has turned into tribal e-warfare in Nairaland. There is no civil bylaw that empowers any State Government in Nigeria to deport fellow Nigerians, even destitute into another state. I think Fashola is in denial because he knows its an illegal act, infact, it is the reason it was carried out in the night. It is not the first time the agents of Lagos State has done this, there is record on this Nairaland archives where people were deported to Ogun State. That being said, we need to also understand that the Lagos State is not Yoruba State, its a Cosmopolitan State with stake-holdings by Nigerians and Foreigners of all extraction. No single tribe owns or will ever own Lagos, because it is not possible to own Lagos. The rich should learn to live side by side with the poor, because without the poor, we will have no cleaners, gardeners and drivers. The Cosmic Energy created a free world, Humans decided to build borders. This is against the laws of Nature.

Motherfucker wishing Lagos was not ours! Build your land, loosers and stop coveting our land, Lagos, Ibadan or anywhere else!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 1:19am On Oct 01, 2012
mention one lie that i have told here please and back it up with fact if you are really the son of your father and not one of those on contract. please i'm waiting.
Johnchike: WHITECAT, stop telling lies. We all understand that you lack manners and even go as far as insulting one's parents and lineage. These insults can't hurt a strand of our hair. However, your lies show how lost you are. You lack identity. You're a pagan worshipper. I discerned and noticed that you're a witch, you cleverly denied this but later confessed to being an agent of DARK SPIRITUALITY. Imagine the kind of curses you've been raining on everyone, but i tell you, you're powerless. I laugh in joy because i'm covered with the precious blood of Jesus.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 1:25am On Oct 01, 2012
Going in circle is not going to help you, just state facts and move on. Also stop making a fool of yourself by adding to my comments before quoting them, people can always go and check my original posts and see that you ibos are pathological liars. Remember that i can do bad all by myself.
Johnchike: WHITECAT, stop telling lies. We all understand that you lack manners and even go as far as insulting one's parents and lineage. These insults can't hurt a strand of our hair. However, your lies show how lost you are. You lack identity. You're a pagan worshipper. I discerned and noticed that you're a witch, you cleverly denied this but later confessed to being an agent of DARK SPIRITUALITY. Imagine the kind of curses you've been raining on everyone, but i tell you, you're powerless. I laugh in joy because i'm covered with the precious blood of Jesus.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by reporter1: 1:29am On Oct 01, 2012
Why are Yanmirins always whining about everything? LASG has deported several people from different States without any wahala, only Igbos whine as usual like crying babies.
Igbos go home to your kidnapping, armed robbery, cannibalism, drug peddling, fake drugs, and ritualism. True Lagosians are tired of you lot.
Enough is enough! Time for all of you to pack your m---fuk..ng bags!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by M17: 2:31am On Oct 01, 2012
It feels good to know we have touched nerves ,we have hit them children of beggars so hard , they can not stretch their leprosy tacky hands on any igbo' goods , I have no feeling for their ugly primitive woman ,no feeling no chemical reaction even when their patched legs full of ring worm got burst open .I will let my leg's hit the back of my head on my flight way out . orubas Alone can not defeat my imagination ,this guy's are rag tag's ,so noisy like empty container.
If you don't like igbo's bleep you and your whole generation's to dust or back to stone age don't start shit with us ,You preachers of one NIgeria shall surely get what they want ,south west owe's igbo trillion's of unsettle debt . All the bridge and federal infrastructure was built with wealth seize from the igbo's by awolowo agwo [eke] ,The federal ministries ,sea port ,bridges ,murtala mohammed international Airport it did not say awolowo international airport, LAGOS STATE BELONG to whole citizen's of Nigerian as a FEDERAL capital ,if you don't like it .jump cliff y'all yoruba dark race .
LAGOS STATE BELONG TO WHOLE NIGERIA falling to heed this warning will cripple lagos state shikena
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2012
M-16:
It feels good to know we have touched nerves ,we have hit them children of beggars so hard , they can not stretch their leprosy tacky hands on any igbo' goods , I have no feeling for their ugly primitive woman ,no feeling no chemical reaction even when their patched legs full of ring worm got burst open .I will let my leg's hit the back of my head on my flight way out . orubas Alone can not defeat my imagination ,this guy's are rag tag's ,so noisy like empty container.
If you don't like igbo's bleep you and your whole generation's to dust or back to stone age don't start shit with us ,You preachers of one NIgeria shall surely get what they want ,south west owe's igbo trillion's of unsettle debt . All the bridge and federal infrastructure was built with wealth seize from the igbo's by awolowo agwo [eke] ,The federal ministries ,sea port ,bridges ,murtala mohammed international Airport it did not say awolowo international airport, LAGOS STATE BELONG to whole citizen's of Nigerian as a FEDERAL capital ,if you don't like it .jump cliff y'all yoruba dark race .
LAGOS STATE BELONG TO WHOLE NIGERIA falling to heed this warning will cripple lagos state shikena

You have a sick kind of love for Lagos. You love Lagos, yet you hate Yorubas, isn't that weird? If I don't like some people, it doesn't matter if their streets are paved with gold, I wouldn't want to be there.
Even if Yorubas were to pay you back for this phantom debt they owe you, it will only raise kidnappings and armed robbery to another level. So, in the interest of our shared humanity we shouldn't do anything to further fuel the legendary Biafran greed.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by remarkD(m): 3:03am On Oct 01, 2012
Man, quit lieing already. You've told lots of them lately just to cover a man that doesnt even know you (and because he's from your tribe). You should be the one not to be talking about politics here if you can not analyze correctly, simple politicking. since this news broke, you've not just lied, but contradicted yourself and is refusing to learn.
When all the bad stereotypes are made of Yorubas, one can now see how they are formed

The news i have for you is this, buddy; you can lie all you want, twist things and retwist them again, back-stab, be treacherous and all that - which your Pa Awolowo (RIP) also passed on to you guys. A wise man will see the way he ended and not want to tow the same line he did. because, again, its true that evil can not overcome good (or more aptly put is that... you cant get ahead with evil, or you can only go as far, and then you'd change (hopefully) or take the rat poison route. s
ay no to tribalism. because i find that is why you tell lots of lies on here, just to (make you and your ethnic group) look nice and all.
I dont even know why i am responding to you because you arent a good liar either. Probably not enough education (which Awolowo gave you for free and you still act like this).I would be worried if it was a more intelligent person telling these lies because they do it so well that i fear some (young, next generation) Igbos looking for the truth could possibly get deceived if they dont cross check your lies.

Again, the bolded in your post is a bold faced lie. You accuse someone of doing something he didnt do, and when you are asked to bring out facts or sources to support your claim, you start shamelessly dancing around, trying to find a way, as a snake to slip out of it. See why they say if a snake and a Yoruba enters your house, you should first kill the Yoruba(stard).

Dudu_Negro:

......if you are a Nigerian and dont know that Abia deported non-indigenes in 2011 then you are better off staying away from political forums and topics on national interest. lol.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by M17: 3:07am On Oct 01, 2012
MONKEY is quick to jump into conclusion . who hate Yoruba's ? No body is hating on YOruba's but YORUBA HATING ON THEM self ,SELF hate
shocked hate . If you are on the wild web every seconds trying to bring igbo's down .
Who own's NAIRALAND >? Yoruba man .
my daddy and the whole of my families was born in Ijebu - ode ,in fact the whole family eating yoruba language like they are eating ewa and ogede .No body hate yoruba's back in my town in delta state my family are been called omo ijebu ,this make me puke and wanna throw up ,my uncle spent 53 years working for NEPA in IJEBU igbo . Yorubas should quit hate on igbo's period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany / The History Of Public Transportation In Lagos. / Former First Ladies Spent £32,000 As Landing Fees – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.