Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nawti Sunday Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nawti Sunday Story (1214 Views)

Ladies Please Don't Do This On Sunday..(pix) / H / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawti Sunday Story by John311: 5:35am On Sep 30, 2012
It's amazing how people take the lil things in life for granted.

Especially rich kids, and some razz girlfriends who have real good, rich, generous boyfriends.

Can you imagine my roommate Olivia is having a fight with her boyfriend on the phone over a gown right now!

They had gone shopping together last weekend, he bought her this box full of beautiful clothes and shoes.

When on their way home as she told us, she had seen this gown on display at another shop, so she mentioned it to him she liked it.

Just to surprise her, her bf secretly went back to the shop, bought it for her and had the boutique deliver it to her today on campus with some flowers.

And instead of beautiful, super lucky Olivia to be super excited as I am (wishing I was in her shoes), she's here complaining this wasn't the exact gown she had pointed out to him.

And guess how much the gown cost her bf - N35,000!

Gosh!

Really, It's so true we never know what we have until we lose it.

Unless you are like me,

26 years old,
totally a nobody from the poorest of all backgrounds,
Only child to my poor mother who has been down with stroke for the past four months
Having to do menial jobs to support myself and my sick mom, and get myself through University (my only source of liberation, I hope)

then you will definitely know what you have and you will fight to your last breath never to lose it!

It's Friday night and frankly, it's been a very trying period for me these last few weeks.

My sick mum isn't getting any better and our hospital bills are fast accumulating with threats by doctors throwing us out if we don't pay up fast.

After my last visit, the doctor told me I needed to give him N30, 000 this weekend.

So, somehow, I've managed to convince myself to try out going the extra mile, walk the streets tonight for the first time in my life to make that money cos I've pratically exhausted all my loan/begging options.

So you see why I'm kinda pissed off to think Olivia just blew N35000 on a gown and doesn't even seem to appreciate it while that's just about all the money I need right now to clear up my debts backlog or risk losing my mum.

Please, I hope you are not tempted just yet to judge me, call me names, tell me how ashamed of me you are as a woman for thinking this is the only option I have right now.

You never know what it really feels like till you are in that position.

I am from a very strong Christian family.

My mum raised me well despite her poverty, to always pray, never compromise my faith, never give my body to solve a problem.

But God, (wipes a tear), how do I get through this?

You know I need this money, tonight! Before Monday!

Thank God it's even Independence holiday on Monday so that means I have until Tuesday.

I can't let my mum have her treatment suspended.

Neither am I so excited in going out tonight to take a man's money for sexual favors.

It's a fact i will make quick cash tonight and that's all I need right now.

Maybe it's time to put this gorgeous body God blessed me with to use.

So, painfully, let the seduction begin.

Its 10:45pm and I'm ready to step out.

Dressed in my red short dress, really body hugging, bust enhancing, looking so hot, I walked out, into the streets of Portharcourt and boarded a cab to the most bubbling, oil boys club hangout Club 360.

And just as I had expected, I had barely walked into the club and I could feel a thousand eyes starring at me!

Quietly, I found myself a cool spot and in seconds this man walks up to me.

He wasn't that tall, almost totally bald and he was sweating through his short-sleeved collared shirt.

Eeww, on a very good day, God knows this guy isn't my spec but I guess all that matters right now is that he has the cash I know I want.

I tried to shake his hand, he tried to hug me, and that put my face almost directly into his armpit.

"Hi, You've got an amazing ass," he said.

"Sorry, I looked when you were walking in. I hope you don't mind. I am Jim, what's your name?"

I had all along being thinking of the fake story to cook up about myself when he asks but it seemed it didnt matter now.

Cos all along, Jim was looking my body all over in a conspicuous way.

He attempted to wink, but it seemed more like a tic.

"Thanks" I replied in the most convincing way I could to a sweaty, slobbering guy with the most obvious hard-on visible through his pants.

"My name is Nancy".

"Hmm, Nancy, pretty name" he asked..

He tried that wink again and as the first time, it failed again in a spectacular fashion.

"What would you love to drink?"

"Smirnoff" I replied.

"Nahhh!!! Not when you are with me. You can have all the Smirnoff in the world when you are with your school boyfriends but for now, let's have us some Henessey. First of all, we move to the VIP lounge. Here, give me your hand"

Wow! What a 'gentleman' I thought to myself as I gave him my hand.

Never judge a book by its cover ever again, Nancy!!

We got to the VIP area and Jim helped me to my seat.

He made sure I was comfortable and even when the drinks arrived, he kept on asking if I wanted anything else.

What was I to lose, so I told him I would love to have some meat (suya) with my drinks.

That meant we needed to leave the club and in seconds, we were seated at our new table, with my happy meal expensively looking as much as I knew it would have cost!

Once again, he asked if I enjoyed my meal and asked if it was cooked to perfection.

Everything seemed to be going down very fine.

We returned to the club, Jim took my hands and asked me to the dancefloor.

I was full (my real first, good meal for today), a lil high and my fav song of all time Brymo's Ara was playing, my mood never felt this good as we danced together.

At least not until I felt Jim's fingers grab my a*s and squeeze it soo .....

Jeez! It felt like someone suddenly slapped me back to reality.

What the hell did I think I was doing?!!

All of a sudden, I felt sooo sick to my stomach and actually had to run to the ladies to puke!

While at the ladies, I looked up at the mirror and never in my life have I ever hated myself!

That was when it hit me - I can't do this!!

But I've already gone this far with Jim, had him spend like over N20k on me already.

And it's sooo obvious what he expects from me tonight, his hard on had a voice louder than everyone's dancing in the club right now.

What do I do?

"Sweety, what happened? Was it the food? Jim asked me as I returned to our table.

"Umm, I just feel sick''

"Sick? Or you just don't like me? Tell me the truth"

"Jim, it's not that at all. You seem very nice. I'm just, I'm just suddenly not feeling well," I blurted out.

"You feel sick, or you're not into me, Nancy?" he asked again.

"You know, if you want, we can get to my hotel room. It's actually just around here. You could come and lie down and I can give you a massage. Since it's our first time meeting, once you're better, you could just give me a Mouth Action. How about N50,000? Probably the quickest N50,000 you'll ever make in your life, huh?"

Surprised, I looked up at him and even got more irritated at the thought of giving him a bj.

Suddenly, the money he was offering didn't even make the action tempting at all!!!

"I don't think so," I said.

"Look, Jim, I am so so sorry. It's just that I've never done this before and I'm not sure this is for me.
I've got a huge problem, my mum is lying sick, at the point of death at the hospital. And the doctors say they will throw us out if I don't raise some money. So, I thought I do this for some fast bucks. Truly, I'm not cut out for this."

"Come on, Nancy! I think you're cut out for it. Look at your body and that's why I'm offering N50,000!" he said, coaxing me.

'Listen to me, You'll do just fine. I will make you feel so comfortable. I'm not looking for a long-term thing. Let's have some fun. Life's short."

"Yeah, I — it's just that I have to go," I said. "I feel sick."

"I'm so sorry, really" I said to him as he sat in front of me, now looking very, very, very disappointed.

'Nancy, you're missing out, then," he said.

"I can find a new girl any time I want. I'll find one on my phone now. But I have a question for you. I am a businessman and I know you know time is money. If there's anything I hate, detest in life it's wasting time. You knew you were not cut out for this. then why did you f*cking waste my time?!

By now, Jim was sweating more, breathing heavily through his mouth.

His disappointment was visibly turning into anger.

Something about this man set off my fight-or-flight instinct.

Apologising all over again, I got up to leave.

"I really have to go, Jim. Please I'm so sorry" I said, picking up my bag, and hoping somehow that settles it.

I climbed down from the stool, catching my dress on the back of the chair and almost tripping.

Jim didn't even move to stop me or so I thought.

Cos I had barely moved out of the VIP lounge when these two huge men walked up in front of me, one held my hand and quietly, meanly said:

"Ma'am, you can't walk out on my boss like that. I will advise you go back and do whatever he asks you to."

The hairs on the back of my neck, hands, even the ones on my eyes stood up as I froze on that spot in fear!

Good Lord, what have I gotten myself into!!!

Timidly, practically shaking, as scared the hell out of me as possible, I slowy returned to Jim's table and to my surprise, he smiled at me and shook his head.

And said:

"Nancy, no man likes it when a woman tries to pull a fast one on him. I walked up to you, you did nothing in anyway to discourage my getting closer to you.
I took care of you and now, it's time for you to take care of me, you suddenly feel sick?
Well, I am going to make it simpler for you. So, you take your pick.
You either follow me to my car right now, quietly give me a BJ and we say our goodbyes.
If you please me well enough, well, I could add some cash to it.
On the other hand, if you insist I'm sooo sickening for you, I will quickly let my men have you, and do whatever they want with your mad, hot body while I watch! Have you ever had a Group Intimacy before?

1 Like

Re: Nawti Sunday Story by jhydebaba(m): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2012
Awoof dey run belle now, how can you think of eating dat much suya that u probably have not taken all ur life and you think the thing will not purge you.

I love ur story: real or fiction. Its superb but don't make me send my boys after you like Jim before you continue.
Re: Nawti Sunday Story by IZUKWU(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2012
I have seen and read some fake stories here but this is fakier than fake.
Re: Nawti Sunday Story by jhydebaba(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2012
^ fake oh! Faker oh!! Fakest sef!!! Haba! Na wetin? Enjoy the story. Which one you write?
Re: Nawti Sunday Story by claremont(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2012
I love this story man. It serves the lady right! grin
Re: Nawti Sunday Story by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2012
**grabs a can of coke and popcorn***
pls continue angry angry angry
Re: Nawti Sunday Story by jhydebaba(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2012
John311 finish this thing up man.
Re: Nawti Sunday Story by sucess001(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2012
since our guy wont finish the story...i took liberty to help him finish it....y'all should thank me later...here goes...

Trembling and shivering underneath….i summoned the last shreds of courage I had and blurted out….”Jim…no need for us to go overboard…we can be adults here…like I told you…I feel sick but if you want me soo bad…we can discuss it maturely”.
With a renewed confidence of a guy knowing he is in control and now control the shots, Jim looked at me and with a mean and cold expression said;
“Nancy… the minute u stood up to leave me…the time for adult discussion was over. I spoke to you like an adult but you…er…what’s the word now…yea... went “overboard” by leaving me here…you have a minute to choose one of the options I gave you…”
If I was scared before…now I was exasperated…in a brief moment I thought about my mum and my family background and the sickening thought that I might be raped or even killed. Then I muttered. “Jim, what do u want from me?”
He looked at me again and said sluggishly…you have a body to die for…voluptuous, curvy and endowed…the type I fantasize about…I just wanna live my fantasies tonight...”
With renewed courage, I looked at him flatly and asked…”meaning?’
Like he didn’t hear me…he looked at his watch and told me… “One minute is over. I ll advice you be calm…if you behave yourself... You might just still smile home...” and with a warning look, he stared at me and said…if you misbehave…you might not even get home at all.”

I got the message and sat back in my chair expecting the worst. He signaled to his boys while he made a call. one of the huge guys…the same one who spoke to me earlier just whispered to me and said… ‘ma’am’, please follow us to the car. I froze…looked appealingly to Jim, who carefully avoided my gaze…I thought about screaming but remembered his warning and the fact that it was late already to go home, and I lost all courage to scream. And like a sheep being led to the slaughter, I followed them to the care. Then I entered and sat at the back end of the car while the two bodyguards sat outside the car. In 10 minutes, Jim was by my side whilst one of the bodyguards sat with the driver and the other sat with me and Jim at the back. With a grin, Jim told the driver…”let’s go”.

I kept mute. My mind had grown weary from thinking about all the potential scenarios that could be played out within the next few minutes or hours. Jim looked at me and said…”relax Nancy… you ll enjoy this.”.. if that was meant to calm me down, it obviously didn’t work and I just braced myself for the worst that might happen.
After driving for about 15 to 20 minutes, we got to one secluded area on the outskirts of the town and the car stopped. Without saying anything, the driver, bodyguard beside him and Jim got down…leaving me with only one of the bodyguards. After what appeared to be a brief discussion with ‘his boys’…Jim opened the car, whispered to me…’I took the liberty to decide which of the options you ll d want…” and went back to meet his boys from not far from where he was leaving the door open.…and either intentionally or accidentally, I saw a metallic object with the other bodyguard and I realized I had no choice…with the fight now out of me…I just sat quietly. The Bodyguard who had sat by me and had said nothing all these while, with one swoop movement held my legs and with the other hand held on to my neck, shoved me and made me lie flat with my face flat facing the car seat. I struggled and kicked. Gradually, perhaps due to my struggle or the bodyguard’s hands on le…my clothes had been torn and all I had was my panties. In the entire struggle, I could hear Jim and the other guys chuckling nearby. Before I could know what was going on, the guard’s hands hand shifted my panties, and without any warning…slammed the biggest cock I had ever felt inside of me. Without any form of lubrication and pre-intimacy I was as dry as a parched wood and the sudden penetration brought out from my throat a loud and painful scream. The scream perhaps was Jim’s cue to increase his chuckle to full-fledged laughter. My struggle increased whilst the guard’s grip on me tightened…then my screams started drying up and I started begging the guard to please release me. The guard, visibly turned on by my screams increased his tempo and gave me one of the roughest screws of my entire life…after like 5 minutes…he released…I silently prayed my ordeal was over.
Still holding me firm, and with my fight significantly reduced, the other bodyguard came over, widened my legs and lunged into me. I couldn’t scream anymore…in soft tones, I could only plead with Jim to release me.
If the first guard was rough, this other guard was a bull. Pounding and banging me from the back like he had been sex starved for years, I could perceive the odor of cigarette and cognac beneath his breathe… my pussy had become sore. I had to endure about 7 minutes of the animal’s torture before he released. Another 3 minutes with the driver and I was barely breathing.

At this point, I couldn’t move. I was so weak; I was only panting and praying to live through this. Jim started coming towards us while the guards till held on to me. Thinking he was to tell the guards to leave me and release me, I was obviously mistaken. Jim bent down…and whispered to me…”I initially wanted you to blow me…but I got a better fantasy”.
I couldn’t think. I didn’t even understand what that meant.
Jim went behind me while I braced myself for yet another tortuous ramming on my now over bruised vagina…
What happened next was easily the most shocking and painful experience I ever had…this time, both guards were holding me and Jim was visibly aroused. With all the force and energy he had, Jim pushed his extremely big dick in its full glory into my anus provoking the loudest scream out of my throat… I sounded like I was being butchered. With energy apparently injected by the pain of the penetration, I struggled and shook the bodyguards. Jim screamed “hold her firm! Hold the bitch…I wanna screw some lessons into her”...”
The driver joined the guards and pinned me down in a way I cud barely moved. I had never tried anal sex before. I had no lubrication and without any strength. It was the most painful experience in my life…Jim kept stoking into my arse like a horse and the paid was unbelievable. After some minutes, I cud barely breathe and I apparently must have passed out. When I woke up, I was basically naked, looked around and still dizzy, I saw some cash neatly folded by me, a sum I later discovered was about N10,000 with a note saying “next time, don’t try to play smart”. I tried to move and I could barely move. Luckily, it was not yet morning was about 5am…slowly and painfully, I dragged myself, covered with the remnants of my shredded clothes and `flagged a cab. The first cab slowed down, saw me and sped off. I got another cab…took it to my girlfriend’s place. After knocking for almost 10 minutes, she couldn’t believe her sight when she opened the door. I related all that happened to her, showered and when to bed. I said a silent prayer thanking God I survived the experience. Realizing I had endangered my life and not having achieved the purpose I initially set out to achieve…I cried bitterly to sleep thinking through a lesson so bitterly learnt.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? / Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On / Get Free Tutor On How To Stop Premature Ejaculation Without Drugs Now!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.