Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here (17680 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Have A Personal Electricity Transformer In A House / Write A Personal Message To SEUN As Nairaland Clock 10 Today / How Can I Send Another User A Personal Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by rrapstarr(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2008
Oops, I guess I shoulda said hi here first before I went on my post rampage! I hope to learn a thing or two or 300 while on here. Because that's what I'm all about. Learning and Sharing INfo!!!!!!!

( i know that sounded like such a commercial!)
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Marjolaine(f): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hi,

My name is Marjolaine & l live in The Netherlands.

I started to get interested in Nigerian cultures as I had a relationship with a Nigerian man.
However, he turned out one of the worse men I've ever met in my entire life. The only thing I got out of it was my interest in the Nigerian country.

Now I'm looking for a summer/winter  volunteering job in Nigeria to see the country of Nigeria.
I work full time so a couple of weeks volunteering would offer me the possibility to visit the country and do something useful besides work.

If anyone of you might have some real interesting,  reliable and trustworthy addresses, that would be great !

Thank you all for your input !
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Dreloaded(f): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2008
Marjolaine:

I started to get interested in Nigerian cultures as I had a relationship with a Nigerian man.
However, he turned out one of the worse men I've ever met in my entire life. The only thing I got out of it was my interest in the Nigerian country.

Rofl. Was his name Mr. Pataki? tongue

Seriously tell us more. Then yiou'll know what to avoid during your visit.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Ditza: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2008
Majorlaine,
Am so sorry you had to have suh a bad experiene with a nigerian, but i guess you met the wrong one instead because i believe that you get the most sincere and loving men in NIGERIA. I wish yo great luck when u come and i bet you would not regret your stay here.

Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Dreloaded(f): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
yes majorie, you'll meet the ones that can slap you and you wont have no place to run cos the cops wont care cheesy
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by pahtahkee: 12:54am On Jan 27, 2008
D-reloaded:

Rofl. Was his name Mr. Pataki?  tongue

Seriously tell us more. Then yiou'll know what to avoid during your visit.

Are you alrite? tongue

Bless heavens Mr. Pataki will NEVER jilt a woman. wink

Gbeborun, wetin concern you with her story. Mrs. Relationship  Adviser. grin
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Alike: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
Well,that's how it is everywhere.There are good ones and also the bad ones.Unluckly you met the bad one.I do believe when you visit nigeria you will not only love the country but you will also love the people in it.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Alike: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
Well,that's how it is everywhere.There are good ones and also the bad ones.Unluckly you met the bad one.I do believe when you visit nigeria you will not only love the country but you will also love the people in it.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Alike: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Dreloaded(f): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2008
Paraki tongue
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by pahtahkee: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2008
You rang? tongue

So what were you on in the religion thread? undecided
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Blipson(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2008
I'm a new member, and I cant figure how to start a new thread/Topic,
any ideas?
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Dreloaded(f): 1:32am On Jan 29, 2008
Look at this Dutchj yahooze. you didnt understand what I was talking about in the thread abi wetin? tongue
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by pahtahkee: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

Look at this Dutchj yahooze. you didnt understand what I was talking about in the thread abi wetin? tongue
So I am now Yahooze to you? Because I did not buy your Macdonalds for you? tongue I knew what you was on with the religion thread wink

What will you do with the bad rep naija babes don cause for JewYork? tongue

Has my cousin contacted you? tongue
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Dreloaded(f): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2008
sharrap about your imaginary cousin jare and let me hear word angry

what rep? Anyway I dont live in the city with those dogs so I dont care grin

Btw I got my "MACDonald" book on Saturday. cheesy No thanks to you angry
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by pahtahkee: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

sharrap about your imaginary cousin jare and let me hear word angry

what rep? Anyway I don't live in the city with those dogs so I don't care grin

Btw I got my "MACDonald" book on Saturday. cheesy No thanks to you angry

Which word you wan hear tongue I hope the guy represented very well cheesy

Are you not resident in Jew Pork York yourself? What are you going to do about correcting the poor image in such places? undecided

So you finally got your Macdonalds, Olojukokoro shocked grin Thank goodness you came on the forum to speak of the great magnanimity of my heart. cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Dreloaded(f): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2008
Tell your coward "cousin" that he should continue to hide. I know he's  just the second person of your schizophrenia, paraki  angry

I am a resident of New York o but I don't live in the city. I live in the suburbs with the posh people   grin cool

Stop being envious of my MAC-donalds Book jare. Green isnt your color  tongue
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by pahtahkee: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

Tell your coward "cousin" that he should continue to hide. I know he's  just the second person of your schizophrenia, paraki  angry

I am a resident of New York o but I don't live in the city. I live in the suburbs with the posh people   grin cool

Stop being envious of my MAC-donalds Book jare. Green isnt your color  tongue

Schizophrenia Pataki for where? grin grin grin  cool

I have not spoken to him in a while now. Guess Brooklyn is getting more of his time these days. Never mind, I guess he will hit you up. tongue He saw your pics the other day and he was totally bereft of what to say cheesy

You know how stockbrokers are like grin

You live in the suburbs for where? Or you wanted to type shrubs? tongue

I am glad you are enjoying the Macdonalds. I had to make it a special order and first class delivery tongue

I am more green than you can ever think. Ever thought of using buba and shokoto for your pyjamas cheesy

What could be more greener than that. angry grin
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Dreloaded(f): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2008
I see that all that free and legal Dutch ganja has gotten to you. grin

Odidi "stockbroker" has to hide behind cousin to follow woman yarn. If I were you I would just deny his existance cos this is just embarrassing. We Ekiti women dont take kindly to cowards, kai sad

E jo I live in the suburbs o, those Nigerians in the city who escaped Bellvue with their bad rep have nothing to do with me. Ma ko ba mi jare. angry

No dey claim my computer jo. Buy your own! tongue
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by pahtahkee: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
You want me to EMS speedpost some Dutch ganja to you? cheesy cheesy Seeing that you guys are not allowed to take it freely chop it like popcorn. grin It is nutritious to the human brain wink cheesy cheesy

What is embarrassing in a man not being able to mail you? He just told me your mail is not available sef. I told him to piss off angry grin What is with you and this Ekiti? Last I checked, it was not even recognised on the Nigerian map tongue

See me see wahala, I buy Macdonald reach for you, you wan disclaim me now? cry cry
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Dreloaded(f): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2008
Look at this monkey, let your wife toyin hear the rubbish you are spewing about our state

Continue sho ti gbo

have you noticed that you are from the same state as seun? That's all I will say for now angry tongue

instead of all this "he just told me" let him tell me hiomself! shio
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by pahtahkee: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2008
Sulia, na today? tongue cheesy

I can see you are constantly being updated. No thanks to that boy who is never contended. cool

At least we have notoriety in our State, e.g Obasanjo and his sexmatics skills embarassed tongue What do you have? grin cheesy Ekitiparapo? undecided grin

I don forget you and my cousin jare. I no dey talk of am again. tongue
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2008
am i class, just popping in. . . .

D-reloaded:

Look at this monkey, let your wife toyin hear the rubbish you are spewing about our state

when did i get married o. . . . no ring on my finger

pahtahkee:

angry grin What is with you and this Ekiti? Last I checked, it was not even recognised on the Nigerian map tongue

"what is it with us Ekitis"?  mrpataki, when will you stop this jealousy? just because we're the fountain of knowledge? na wa o. . . .maybe you and seun should make your own--hmmm. . . which state again?--thread? eh?  tongue
ttyl  grin kiss
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Dreloaded(f): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2008
in class and taking time to reply NL abi? Shey iwe e ni yen? tongue

I have given up on paraki sef, his drama surpasses that of Richard Simons. He thinks I have time to be chasing him around about someone that doesnt exist.

He's such a female, which would explain his feminine name anyway grin
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2008
D-reloaded:

in class and taking time to reply Nairaland abi? Shey iwe e ni yen? tongue
LOL. . . .am working on a PP presentation

D-reloaded:

He's such a female, which would explain his feminine name anyway grin

ehrrrrrrrrrm. . . . abeg, leave his name na. . . tongue
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by oziomatv(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ pahtahkee
     bros take it easy,   , but wetin you do all these girls wey them dey slize you like okro vegetable?

@ d-loaded
                   any time I glance at your picks. I got confuse of my porpose of comming into  thread.
                             it's like you've to delete your picture from the profile to let me concentrate in topics.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by pahtahkee: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2008
. . . . . . . . All the while I was busy with negotiation management in real life, TOH is here speaking babytalk about my cyber life angry Are you ok? tongue cheesy

D-reloaded:

in class and taking time to reply Nairaland abi? Shey iwe e ni yen?  tongue

I have given up on paraki sef, his drama surpasses that of Richard Simons. He thinks I have time to be chasing him around about someone that doesnt exist.

He's such a female, which would explain his feminine name anyway  grin

Sharrap there will you?

See wetin you wan cause for our family now? Family bickerings all because of you. angry Just as you have been advised, remove your pics immediately! For Sports, masturbators don spread am reach there cheesy. Haba na only you? undecided cheesy Now myself and my cuzin, tongue don this-integrate. angry

If I dey give you too much drama, go listen to Nelly Furtado. tongue

toyinrayo:

"what is it with us Ekitis"?  mrpataki, when will you stop this jealousy? just because we're the fountain of knowledge? na wa o. . . .maybe you and seun should make your own--hmmm. . . which state again?--thread? eh?  tongue
ttyl  grin kiss

For the purpose of clarification, abeg no dey link with me with that name. Unfortunately, everyone I have ever had an encounter with bearing that name have been nothing but turmoil and headaches. angry

As for Ekiti, just because them label you for Fountain of Knowledge for Nigerian plate numbers, una no let us hear word undecided Abeg make una achieve something else, I fit no talk again. tongue

oziomatv:

@ pahtahkee
     bros take it easy,   , but wetin you do all these girls wey them dey slize you like okro vegetable?

Guy, it is ok jare. I dey teach my pikins cyber ethics. grin
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 02, 2008
;d ;d
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by nigercook(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2008
hi am new and based in new york.So nice to meet all of you
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by sassie(f): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hi there. Am new and glad to join. I read several interesting threads before joining.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by tytylayor: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2008
WAYS TO TURN DOWN UNWANTED MEN !!!!

HE : Can I buy you a drink?
SHE : Actually I'd rather have the money.

HE : I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours.
SHE : I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.

HE : Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
SHE : Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.

HE : How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE : I must've been given your share.

HE : Will you go out with me this Saturday?
SHE : Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.

HE : Your face must turn a few heads.
SHE : And your face must turn a few stomachs.

HE : Go on ,don't be shy. Ask me out.
SHE : Okay, get out.

HE : I think I could make you very happy.
SHE : Why? Are you leaving?

HE : What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
SHE : Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.

HE : Can I have your name?
SHE : Why? Don't you already have one?

HE : Shall we go see a movie?
SHE : I've already seen it.

HE : Where have you been all my life?
SHE : Hiding from you.

HE : Haven't I seen you some place before?
SHE : Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.

HE : Is this seat empty?
SHE : Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

HE : So, what do you do for a living?
SHE : I'm a female impersonator.

HE : Hey baby, what's your sign?
SHE : Do not enter.

HE : Your body is like a temple.
SHE : Sorry, there are no services today.

HE : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
SHE : If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Johnny2008(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hi I'm John,

I just came on board today like to let u guys know that for your GENERAL INSURANCE needs I'm here, Car Insurance, Fire, Burglary etc, contact me here.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

How Much Is Electricity In Your Area / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn / Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.