Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here (17676 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Have A Personal Electricity Transformer In A House / Write A Personal Message To SEUN As Nairaland Clock 10 Today / How Can I Send Another User A Personal Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by nkiruevan(f): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2007
hello everyone in the house, glad to be a member and part of this forum. infact am very happy.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by denniz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2007
erm, seun,i wanna have my own thread too but how??thanx cheesy

Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by kolakay(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2007
hello guys, my name is kunle ,pls how do i post a new topic?
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by kolakay(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2007
I feel you my brother, maybe it's me but av been on this site for over 1 hr and I still can't figure out how to post a new topic, should not be this complex especially as I've used other forums before.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by browniee(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2007
cool

browniee----king of rap music
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by hazeleyez(f): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2007
hello all,

hazeleyez in the house. wink
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Bigned: 5:38am On Sep 13, 2007
see me personally man
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by oluphemmy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2007
yeah abeg ! seun u ve have to expalin in mild,broken down details
plssssssssssssssss
i'm too new
need a hug from a friend in ere!!
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Jahbert(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2007
Greetings, I am new , didn't see where you can make an introductory post so i came here,

Came across this board by accident when looking for some of the Nollywood movies, decided to stay and read a couple of post and see whats it all about.

Bless
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by MamaMoples: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi there everyone, I am new on Nairaland, and I am sure I am going to have a great time here. Actually my main reason for joining this forum is because I have an issue that I am wondering if anyone on the forum can help me with, right now I am open to suggestions and all that. I was hoping to start a new thread, but could not figure how to go about it, until i stumbled on this ' create a personal thread for yourself here'. Im getting too long winded (duh) O.K , I will jst get to the point. I am a Nigerian girl currently living in Nigeria and wants to get married to my German fiance, Now the paperwork is almost ridiculous and the process looks like its going to take forever, I cant even begin to wrap my head around it. Do we just get married in Nigeria, would the authorities outside Nigeria recognise the marriage and valid and subsisting, as we don't intend to live here.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Ogomgirl(f): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2007
Hi people,
My name is Ogom but to some,I'm Ogomgirl. I prefer to use my native name cos I think its really unique. Presently I'm serving(NYSC) in one of the Southwestern states and I'm hoping to make the most of it. Didn't know service wud be this BORING! Anyway,I'm hoping to get a good job by the end of January when we start preparing for our passing out parade. Presently,I'm tryna get registered for programs that will help make me a top talent worth working with. I'm easy going and I hope to have a good and rewarding time on Nairaland. Cheers everyone.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Seun(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2007
welcome!
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2007
Hi everyone. I'm new.
Looks like a really luvly forum so i hope you'll all be nice to me.
Can someone be nice enough to show me how to start a thread for a
proper intro as i've seen others do?
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Nikkykinky(f): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hi all!

Nice reading from you all. From what I've read, you are all great minds. I really appreciate that.

Hope to meet some of you someday.

Seun Osewa, keep up the good work. And for all those that take their time to post valuable information on this site, I say WELL DONE.

Peace-out.

Cheers
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Damsel001: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hallo. Am pretty new and am hoping i'll make some gud friends here. Check out my blogpage on www.adebukola..com, pls feel free to leave comments. Luv always. wink
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by jimmi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
I am, jimmi  indian guy in USA new york , love you guys  i like ur forum and i am looking for freindship in ur world  hope u guys n girls will accept me as friend in ur forum .  i am freindly , romantic guy .
thnx .
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Bosdem(f): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2007
Am Bosdem, Lagos, a jolly fellow! cool cool cool
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by jimmi(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2007
hi how are freinds . please le me know how i can make frieds there .
i know only english .
30 years old guy from usa
how i can make my own thread to post here new article.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Jummiey(f): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2007
New on Nairaland and it's really fun 2 b here,she's a cute young angel. A student of d federal poly Ilaro, 200 level Maths/ stats department, my bday is always every 9th of january, incase anybody wants 2 send me gift.she's frndly and always lyk 2 face d realities of lyf.sign out here
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by simbalove: 12:33am On Sep 29, 2007
I think this is a great idea. Being new to this site and especially since I have been newly introduced to my loves family, I want to find out so much. Where is a good place to start researching my boyfriends country, his roots. Should I call and talk to his Mom. Is that acceptable? I want to show respect. I was raised in a family with Italian - German roots. Respect is big, Of course things change, but I still demand it as should any woman.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by winphil(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2007
hi guys, Am new on the board and would like to make new friends.hope I'll find ir interesting here?
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by nicoled79(f): 4:13am On Oct 02, 2007
angry angry angry

I can not post anything can you please tell me why?!?!?!

Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by jintujinta(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2007
Admin, what's my offence?

Ever since i joined this forum, i have been trying to start my thread but it's not been possible. What is the problem?
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Wheeliams(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2007
not a bad idea, but i'll do that just as soon as i find out how to post my own messages and not only replying others
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by pjay2men(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2007
I found a new way of posting.

go to your profile

by the left side click on the (show post)

on that page click on new members
then finally click on the new topic, its right on top of the page where you have the menu. maybe i will talk to you much later on my own little idea, how to post a topic.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by tommyex(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2007
hey WELCOME ALL,

I dont know if i am still helping any1.If u wana start a topic or a thread:
1.just click on the section like JOBS
2.On the right hand side of the page1,2, you ll see something like NEW TOPIC,click it
3. then type the 1st message as you type a normal message
4. scroll down a little and TYPE d name of the topic on the SUNJECT COLUMN.
Have a nice time and have fun.
Ciao
hey KOPA shun! how far?i served in Oyo myself last year
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bballchick(f): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2007
hi im new here just joined in today, d 10th of october, at d moment im in d uk studying nd loving it, ow d hell do i emm wotz d word, create a topic, a forum topic, pls holler bk ,
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Cyclone5(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2007
bballchick:

hi im new here just joined in today, d 10th of october, at d moment im in d uk studying nd loving it, ow d hell do i emm wotz d word, create a topic, a forum topic, please holler bk ,

Welcome and have a grat ride whatever you get up to. cool

So who do you fancy for a strong showing in the NBA this season?
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bballchick(f): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2007
Welcome and have a grat ride whatever you get up to.

So who do you fancy for a strong showing in the NBA this season

well not following the season apparently the irst game was today in london but couldnt go had lectures, i play for my uni,
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Cyclone5(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2007
bballchick:

well not following the season apparently the irst game was today in london but couldnt go had lectures, i play for my uni,

The Celtics/TWolves game is actually on live right now on 5US satellite channel. You should check it. Its only a pre season game so its not really all that intense. The 1st quarter just ended.

So which position do you play for your uni?
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by NSIKAN: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2007
AM YOUR LADY FROM THE HOUSE OF KANESE,THE CITY DESIGNERS.KEEPING IT REAL.HOLA AT ME 08033349015. ridge9000@yahoo.com. I'd do you right. Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bballchick(f): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2007
The Celtics/TWolves game is actually on live right now on 5US satellite channel. You should check it. Its only a pre season game so its not really all that intense. The 1st quarter just ended.

So which position do you play for your uni?

used to play as a point gaurd but this semster ill be playing as a defence gaurd as datz wot im gud at plus we av new recruit nd i like defence more, im like a pro on dat, ( i aint being bigheaded)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn / Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg / Pepsi Truck Crashes After A Brake Failure, This Morning, In Agbani, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.