Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here (17677 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Have A Personal Electricity Transformer In A House / Write A Personal Message To SEUN As Nairaland Clock 10 Today / How Can I Send Another User A Personal Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Cyclone5(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2007
bballchick:

used to play as a point gaurd but this semster ill be playing as a defence gaurd as datz wot im good at plus we av new recruit nd i like defence more, im like a pro on that, ( i aint being bigheaded)

I feel you on that account. I used to love playing defense one on one. Being able to shut down a point guard with pressure d was always my thing. My shooting was iffy but I could move my feet like a ballerina cheesy

NB. The Celtics/TWolves games was no big shakes. The TWolves are in real big trouble this season. There scoring options are so few and am not sure they can deal with any competent offense.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bballchick(f): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2007
I feel you on that account. I used to love playing defense one on one. Being able to shut down a point guard with pressure d was always my thing. My shooting was iffy but I could move my feet like a ballerina

NB. The Celtics/TWolves games was no big shakes. The TWolves are in real big trouble this season. There scoring options are so few and am not sure they can deal with any competent offens.

oh would av love to watch it life but i didnt realise some of my team mates were gonna go nd watch it , honestly they told me but was broke when they did plus i had lectures yesterday anywayz,
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Cyclone5(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2007
bballchick:

oh would av love to watch it life but i didnt realise some of my team mates were going to go nd watch it , honestly they told me but was broke when they did plus i had lectures yesterday anywayz,

You didnt miss too much. But there is a long season ahead so dont despair. Seems you're gonna have to do some saving thoughl. Cant be going broke this early in the semester lipsrsealed

I hope you are finding fun stuff to do.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bballchick(f): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2007
oh was broke then, im gud wiv fun, got free pass to get into our student night club every time i wanna go so no worries wiv dat, nd i just got myself a job so im gud was talking bout then, (last semester}
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Cyclone5(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2007
bballchick:

oh was broke then, im good with fun, got free pass to get into our student night club every time i want to go so no worries with that, nd i just got myself a job so im good was talking bout then, (last semester}

My bad! Spare some pennies for we poor London peeps too O grin

Sounds like una student night club is the place to be wink
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bballchick(f): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2007
sometimes but it can be a bit crap after a while,
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Cyclone5(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2007
bballchick:

sometimes but it can be a bit crap after a while,

So what do you do to spice things up?
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bballchick(f): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2007
lol, nothing do normal uni stuff i guess, if i aint clubbing im at home watching t.v at home or chilling wiv friends nf avng a laugh, i guess
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Cyclone5(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2007
What nothing else, just clubbing and TV? So what happens when home is boring and its too early for the clubs? Or is that practice time on the court. Honing those defensive moves. Strangely enough I suppose shutting a gal down on the court is not too disimilar to shutting a guy down in a club.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bballchick(f): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2007
yea im usually practising this week alone had training tuesday, thurs, nd saturday plus we av a gameon d 176th wiv leceister uni, cause my uni entered the BUSA leaque, nd if im not doing ny of thoses things i said im prob reading my books, lol, or woking or on d phone wiv my friend, cnt think of nything else,
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Cyclone5(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2007
Sounds like you've got a big game coming up. Keep me posted on how the game goes. What's your record against them like?
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by chomzy(f): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2007
>:ok i will do that when my dream come true as the richest lady in my conutry and when am recognised in nairaland forum angry
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Djdavie(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2007
hi nairalanders.i am new around here and i already like what i am seeing,well i like meeting ANY and EVERYBODY.mail-dave084ril@yahoo.com,no-08028087764
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bballchick(f): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ Cyclone5
hey d game went well, lesta beat us 59 69 was a good game but we gotta improve, cause 2 off our best players were out fouled out, (they had 5 fouls) nd were sent out, nyways just thought to let u lknow, x
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Cyclone5(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2007
bballchick:

@ Cyclone5
hey d game went well, lesta beat us 59 69 was a good game but we gotta improve, cause 2 off our best players were out fouled out, (they had 5 fouls) nd were sent out, nyways just thought to let u lknow, x

Good to hear that you enjoyed the game. Seems it was a good contest. Too bad about the top players fouling out. That might just be ring rust. A few more games under their belts and they should be able to avoid giving away cheap fouls or the rest of the team will be able to protect them better.

Am sure the next game will have you putting in an even stronger showing. Am rooting for ya smiley
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by akinelias: 1:30am On Oct 26, 2007
Tanks so much seun,you have done so well this wonderfull cite,actually am new here but

i thank God i'm part of this nairaland users.its a great previlege for me.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by anitababy(f): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2007
am new here,bonjour to everyone[color=#990000][/color] smiley
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by phanty(f): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2007
hi all and to the poster too yeah i get the formatt but i stil dnt undastand wat nd where to post the thread i lld like to get started pls.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by britgirlee(f): 1:56am On Nov 01, 2007
posted some very contoversal topics of debate on this site but it seems people veiw a lot but dont respnd, funnily enough they only seem to respond to'seun' a great deal

might be a good idea to veiw and respond compulsry ,,if they find it intresting to read do the common curtersy and give a reasonable view undecided wink
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by sylvex(f): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2007
seun
how do i create a personal thread
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by dellynash(f): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2007
hot angel really deserves to be the first lady of the house. its interesting to know that she has sent 20777 posts. Isn't this wonderful. hot angel i would like to know you better.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Tokstide(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2007
Iam basically interested in pooling our commonwealth of experience in determining the next hotest money spinner in the capital market. Please join me in making valuable contributions to this thread. We have an avalanche of info on proshare and other sites but the koko is which one would bring about highest returns in shortest time frame. Time is more valuable than Money fellas.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Tokstide(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2007
Iam basically interested in pooling our commonwealth of experience in determining the next hotest money spinner in the capital market. Please join me in making valuable contributions to this thread. We have an avalanche of info on proshare and other sites but the koko is which one would bring about highest returns in shortest time frame. Time is more valuable than Money fellas.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2007
hey guys am kinda nu here n hup to meet new friends on dis forum ciao
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2007
hey guys am kinda nu here n hup to meet new friends on dis forum ciao
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Edenceres: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ seun.

hiya. u av somtin relly great going on here, its kool.

i kinda have a problm. after i first registered on nairaland, i was advised not to use my real name and e mail address, which is my full name with surname and all, to play around on the net so i created this alias Eden. is it possible to delete my original account, profile, posts and all that?
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by barc(m): 12:25am On Dec 03, 2007
hey peeps just came across this site and it seems cool hope im correct grin
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by sourcekid(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2007
hey whats in d house 4 a new kid in d block, can sombody show me
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Ajike: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
hi guys, am also new here though been trying to post on other topics. Please who is seun, i mean y is he so popular like that and what make angel be the lady of the house. Mostly importantly how can i post a fresh topic. Abeg feel me in grin
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by barc(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
Just go the home page, click on forums and u'l be able to bring up a new topic.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bhakula: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2007
Hello everyone, I hope to enjoy myself on thsi site.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by HoneyBee08(f): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2007
Hey people! I'm new here, what a discovery! So glad I found this forum, finding it when I did was great timing as well because I was getting kinda homesick. So here's to lots of interaction with my Naija peeps!!

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn / Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg / Pepsi Truck Crashes After A Brake Failure, This Morning, In Agbani, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.