Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland (12754 Views)

3 Types Of Churchgoers / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by dare2think: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
Later, these conceited mugs will say 'thou shall not Judge'!!

Op, who are you to class people in reference to their relationship with God? or in reference to their beliefs?

Can you see their hearts? can you attest to their true intentions?

Do you know what Oladedgu or Joaagbaje or those in your silly 'born-again' list do in their various lives aside from Nairaland?

Funny dude! Born again my ass

5 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
I never knew there's a test being carried out to ascertain who's a true Christian and who's not. It will shock you that people like Borntofuck who people see as hell fire prospect will be a born again real life while some people you listed in the first group will be worse than satani in real life. Though you're spot on about the atheists because i wonder why i see more atheists online than i see real life. I'm not even sure i've come across any atheists in real life. Most of these people that call themselves non-believeers actually go to church every sunday. Even the ones that don't go tell people that they're Christians. Buncha cowards.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Caracta: I belong to no category. I'm simply a christian...
seconded.
Even though I was born into a family dat attend church. I v since refined my christianity thru God's grace.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
garripack: [size=30pt]MAKE I FOLLOW CATEGORY FOUR (4) LOL HAHAHAHAH[/size]

You followed the right category grin Garripack Interesting!

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by tolex34(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
Caracta: You are either a christian or a non-christian. Categories? No, no, no

I disagree with dat. There are Some christians dat still worship idols(smaller gods).
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
tolex34:

I disagree with dat. There are Some christians dat still worship idols(smaller gods).
Smaller gods like the Holy Spirit, Jesus, Davido yedepo, AdeBOYe...

I fully agree..
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nuezha(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
Maria-G:
What about you?
OH MY GOD!! Nigerians answering questions with questions...
Leave the messenger, embrace the message and make your declaration.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
A Christian is simply "a follower of Jesus Christ" which doesn't mean the same thing as going to church. Christianity is not a title neither is it a religion rather it's a way of life. So, if your ways are not Christ-like and even if you pay your tithe ten folds and sing "Chineke Nna, mma mma ekene" everyday in church, that does not make you a Christian. It's unfortunate that over 90% of church goers in Nigeria are not Christians but "Christians wannabees" and this includes the op who thinks Christianity is a club. The true Christians know themselves...if you're a true Christian and the spirit of God dwells in you, shout halleluya...

3 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Claus(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
This poster na real spiri auditor!

We expect to see you at the pearly gates pointing out which category each person is in.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by dare2think: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
afam4eva: I never knew there's a test being carried out to ascertain who's a true Christian and who's not. It will shock you that people like Borntofuck who people see as hell fire prospect will be a born again real life while some people you listed in the first group will be worse than satani in real life. Though you're spot on about the atheists because i wonder why i see more atheists online than i see real life. I'm not even sure i've come across any atheists in real life. Most of these people that call themselves non-believeers actually go to church every sunday. Even the ones that don't go tell people that they're Christians. Buncha cowards.

There are several reasons that may contribute to your notification.

1. You are in an environment where the majority are ignorant and intolerant to the choices of others.
2. You are in a deeply religious environment where athiesm or alternative lifestyles are frowned upon again due to ignorance or lack of understanding of these individuals' choices.
3. You may be the kind that is intolerant to their kind, thereby making them reluctant to reveal their true nature to you. I don't blame them though, judging by your last statement.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nuezha(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: YOU KNOW IT BRAH. SCRIPTURE DO SAY THE ROAD THAT LEAD TO SALVATION IS NARROW. SO CATEGORY 4 LOOKS LIKE ITS ONLY 2 OF US IN IT SO FAR. VERY NARROW grin grin grin
...as treaded by the trio (Korah, Dathan & Abiram) as against the countless others!!! Num 16
Which scripture did you quote by the way?!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
dare2think:

1. You are in an environment where the majority are ignorant and intolerant to the choices of others.
2. You are in a deeply religious environment where athiesm or alternative lifestyles are frowned upon again due to ignorance or lack of understanding of these individuals' choices.

I live in Nigeria and many of the Atheists on here live in Nigeria too. How come their voices are not being heard? How come i haven't seen any?
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by KINGwax(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
This kogi boy's sense is fast eluding him. Must u act like jonathan your dumb president? Declare your assets first na!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by kheart(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
Whether catogory 1 or 3 all xtians re bound for HELL, shikenan.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by dare2think: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
afam4eva:
I live in Nigeria and many of the Atheists on here live in Nigeria too. How come their voices are not being heard? How come i haven't seen any?

Then you have definitely ignored the message contained within my post, pls read it again!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
dare2think:

Then you have definitely ignored the message contained within my post, pls read it again!
Your post does not address my question? I've seen harecrishna worshippers, sango worshippers, Olumba olumba church members in this same country but the atheists have refused to be counted. Are they ashamed to come out or are just doubting thomases who just think it's cool to be called an atheist.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by dare2think: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
afam4eva:
Your post does not address my question? I've seen harecrishna worshippers, sango worshippers, Olumba olumba church members in this same country but the atheists have refused to be counted. Are they ashamed to come out or are just doubting thomases who just think it's cool to be called an atheist.

Seriously Mr Afameva, my post did not address your question? -Sigh-,

You asked;

'i wonder why i see more atheists online than i see real life. I'm not even sure i've come across any atheists in real life. Most of these people that call themselves non-believeers actually go to church every sunday. Even the ones that don't go tell people that they're Christians. Buncha cowards.'

My reply;

dare2think:

3. You may be the kind that is intolerant to their kind, thereby making them reluctant to reveal their true nature to you. I don't blame them though, judging by your last statement.

Are you sure I did not address your question??
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
dare2think:

Seriously Mr Afameva, my post did not address your question? -Sigh-,

You asked;

'i wonder why i see more atheists online than i see real life. I'm not even sure i've come across any atheists in real life. Most of these people that call themselves non-believeers actually go to church every sunday. Even the ones that don't go tell people that they're Christians. Buncha cowards.'

My reply;

Are you sure I did not address your question??
Ur talking to a sheep (like Christ called them)... check up on the characteristics of a sheep...
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Olaone1: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Where is the popular "thou shall not judge" rhetoric?

Oh, I see, that only applies to your pastors. Abi?

Hypocrisy. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
Nuezha:
...as treaded by the trio (Korah, Dathan & Abiram) as against the countless others!!! Num 16
Which scripture did you quote by the way?!
matthew 7 vs 14 wink
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by dare2think: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ola one: Where is the popular "thou shall not judge" rhetoric?

Oh, I see, that only applies to your pastors. Abi?

Hypocrisy. smh undecided

So it seems.

You can judge your fellow humans, but when it comes to the demi-gods called pastors, the rules suddenly changes.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by mu2sa2: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
It's interesting how christians are taking time off from Islam bashing and hate to letting us know their true colours.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by vanminister: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
judgement has begun in the house of the Lord!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Goldenheart(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
Omo Alata: Thank you Jesus for counting me worthy smiley
i envy u
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Sunbellar: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Except a man is born again, he cannot see d kingdom of God John 3:3
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Sweetnecta: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
@Tolaaaannni:
by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:13pm On Sep 30
Type 1- The Know it all's.
I know the bible even better than jesus.

Type 2- The Hypocrites.
You need to change your ways *Goes back to another thread and talks about girls they have "been with".

Type 3- "The I don't give a #%*&'$"/ Openminded
Yes, I believe in God, but I also believe allah and God are the same. I believe that even the common man can enter heaven if they do good in life and stay away from wickedness. (Me)
you mean to say of the bold "I believe in god, but I also believe allah" or "I believe in yahweh, but I also believe allah" or I believe in God of the Christian Whose Name I dont know and I believe Allah the God of the muslim" or some other form of the phrase since you must know that the british muslim says God, too to mean Allah, while the christian say Jehovah and the jew says Yahweh? You have to be consistent. You wanna write i english, do so. You want to write in other languages, do so.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: CATEGORY NUMBER 4 - THOSE IN THE TRUTH

thank me lataz wink

Anum eba,many has rejected the truth,they just don't know it yet,-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸ŤђαϞĸs to our men in shiny suits

2 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Gaiden k:
Anum eba,many has rejected the truth,they just don't know it yet,-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸ŤђαϞĸs to our men in shiny suits
EXTREMELY POIGNANT POINT. THEY WORSHIP THE CREATED INSTEAD OF THE CREATOR, AND THE 'CREATED IN SHINY SUITS' SCATTERS THE FLOCK AWAY FROM GOD WITH THEIR OWN VAIN DOCTRINES.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Kenistry(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
acidosis™:

anybody can be a christian..but it takes more than "being a christian" to make it to heaven..
lets worship together in category1, plss
i dnt agree wit u, anybody cannot be a christain. Dat one says 'am a christain' doesnt really means he is. Christainity is a lifestyle dat portrays d behaviour of christ, Christ-like attitude towards everytin. So our behaviour speaks for itself
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Lukatarule(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Charity begins at home but doesn't ends there.. Which of the catz do you belongs to yourself?
abeg make i join u ax am
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
the spirit bearest us witness if you are in the Lord,
there ONLY TWO PEOPLE WHO U CAN NOT DECIEVE NO MATTER HOW U TRY. THEY ARE THE TRINITY AND YOURSELF.

BIBLE WARNS US NOT TO JUDGE OTHERS SO THAT WE WONT BE JUDGED. ON THE HAND JUDGE YOURSELF AND MAKE AMENDS SO THAT YOU WONT BE CONDEMED.

EXAMINE YOURSELF NOW AND KNOW WETHER YOU ARE IN THE LORD.

THE BIBLE IS OUR BY LAW, ACCEPT THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH, "BUY THE TRUTH AND SELL IT NOT"!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
musKeeto:
Smaller gods like the Holy Spirit, Jesus, Davido yedepo, AdeBOYe...

What is the meaning of that ?
I fully agree..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adultery And Fornication(consequences And The Way Out) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.