Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland (12741 Views)

3 Types Of Churchgoers / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Dansadaumallam(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Type 1- The Know it all's.
I know the bible even better than jesus.

Type 2- The Hypocrites.
You need to change your ways *Goes back to another thread and talks about girls they have "been with".

Type 3- "The I don't give a #%*&'$"/ Openminded
Yes, I believe in God, but I also believe allah and God are the same. I believe that even the common man can enter heaven if they do good in life and stay away from wickedness. (Me)

You people that fall into this types know who you are

am in cat 3
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by mmmustapha(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
grin grin grin burnt again
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Boa4u: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hmmmm! Naiaraland xchristian ,,,,Esakahado
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Flakeey(f): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Jesus said, 'Not all that call me Lord Lord will enter the kingdom of God'
God said, 'I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy upon and compassion on whom i will have compassion upon'
I corithians 10 v 12 'wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed, lest he fall'

My prayer is Lord, let your mercy speak for me on judgment day cos i aint perfect.

shikena

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by passionate88: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
acidosis™:

I think Pagan9ja & Muskeeto represent catz3.
Some of these men have Parents pastoring a Church in real life..
nah... Muskeeto is a pervert..
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by manmade(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
when u know the truth the truth shall set you free,when i checked the post of the people the OP put in the so called cat-1 ,i discovrd that they are majorly the brainwashed ones that are too timid to compare what their pastors says with the positions of the bible for the fear of contradictions. I was once like the OP believing everything frm my pastor until i started reading my bible and doing the comparisøn objectively.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Caseless: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
CATEGORY 5: born against muslims. E.g, tpia@,amosy07,malawian..jst 2 name a few. Such xtains wil stop at nothin 2 giv e-anihilation 2 muslims 4 d 'wrong' of few muslims.Op, i like d born again category..i'm sure they knw luv and giv luv evn 2 d non-xtains
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Caseless: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
[quote ustapha] grin grin grin burnt again[/quote] whr those 1 dey? Dem get xtain version of boko haram ne?
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by chucky234(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
acidosis™:

You are correct sir. Charity begins at home..
By the grace of God, I rep catz1.. am not perfect though.. cheesy
You wey I catch dey runs Berem yesterday night,haba guy
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
Opinionated list - @OP you showed your hand before you even played the game grin

1: Practical Christians - Spirit-filled, Wisdom-imparted and Commonsense-minded
2: Impractical Christians - Passion-driven (zealots), Knowledge wo Understanding and Faith-wearing Christians
3: Illiterate Christians - Faith-filled Vegetables

[size=20pt]Examples of Practical Christians[/size]
Presumably 10% of Nairaland Christians fall into this category. You know you fit in here when you Study the Bible with Wisdom and Apply it with Understanding. This readily brings to mind the man Jesus when he quotes Hosea 6:6: "I desire mercy and not sacrifice." Jesus gives an illustration that explains His point. Anyone would have pulled a sheep out of a pit, even if it were done on a Sabbath day. This would definitely constitute work. Normally it would be forbidden. But Practical Christians would agree it could be done under these emergency circumstances.

[size=20pt]Examples of Impractical Christians[/size]
Presumably another 10% of Nairaland (Inter-denominational) Christians fall into this category (you know them wink). You know you fit in perfectly when you Live your Faith by Faith Alone and nothing else. They believe every doctrine by Faith and also apply it by Preaching and fanciful words with Zero Wisdom (Motivational Christians). The Evidence of their Faith is in Proclaiming it and not Practicing it. These types are quaintly described in James 2:14-17 "What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. They are great at arguing to a point of numbing mental attrition
Attrition: A gradual diminution in number or strength because of constant stress

[size=20pt]Examples of Illiterate Christians[/size]
These categories of Christians make up 80% of Nairaland Christians - They are filled and over-flowing with Faith (no works, no wisdom and definitely no understanding). They have a verse for every Blessing and Curse under the Sun - they have no memory whatsoever of the Meaning of the Book and Chapter.
These class of Christians can only quote one verse per issue raised and cannot raise references from various books to support their position. You will find them saying things such as "Touch Not My Anointed" or "Judge not" or "God Knows Best" or "Man Plans but God Fulfills" or "Heaven Helps those who help themselves" or "Rest in Peace". They are pristine experts at misquoting the Bible and refer to their pastors as Daddy, paying Dangerous Tithes while their Families StarveFast for Divine Harvest from Heaven once every year.

So there you have it... find your level

2 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by pendusky(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
acidosis™:
After examining the e-character of several so called Christians on nairaland.. I discovered and then classified the Christians in 3 categories based on their numerous post on RELIGION section:
The list goes like this,

1. The BORN-AGAIN Christians : Those in this category have been thoroughly tested, examined and proven.. They include: Joagbaje, olaadegbu, HumbledbyGrace, omo alata, uyi iredia and few others, (..will post their names soon)

2. The BORN-AGAINST Christians : Virtually everyone on Nairaland falls in this category. They go to church infact some of them are in church as I type.. but they are always AGAINST basic doctrines. They are ready to insult you for paying tithe to your pastor, for given out seeds in your church..
Just go through this link and see how christians insult themselves and MOG for building universties.
www.nairaland.com/1055944/nigerian-churches-building-universities.
Another name best fitted for them is accusers of brethren

3. DEAD AGAIN CHRISTIAN : Please pardon me for making use of the word D E A D. . These set of nairalanders are claiming ATHEIST but I call them Back- sliders. They still go about filling out CHRISTIAN on forms in real life.. Some of them go to church, play gospel songs but never will they acknowledge God on the internet..
e.g callioti

IDENTIFY YOURSELF NOW, and if you must change, please strive to be in the first category.
Thanks & God bless!
Wher do acid falls into?
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by bunchyproject(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
Na wa o
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by LordBabs(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
fools!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by ouagadougou(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
I wonder if religion has solved any of the MEGA problems of Nigeria?
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by fergusen: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

It is my prayer that we all qualify for the first category in your list up there.

Here is another category how Christians can be categorised:

1.Humanist Christians – they see Christianity as a book of moral codes that change with time. Human intelligence (especially definition of good) is often elevated more than the Holy Spirit, if acknowledged at all.

2.Traditional/Cultural Christians – many in this group are people born into Christianity, some came into Christianity via a church that teaches wrong or narrow doctrine. Emotion and Tradition (not Spirit and Truth) are often emphasized with this group but zero spiritual connection.

3.True Believers – those whose spirit man, has been rebirth (born-again). They believe the bible is the infallible word of God, they study and meditate on it and ask for grace to be Obedient. They are not perfect but understand God’s grace.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Shokoloko(f): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
well even with every imperfection its very easy to spot somone who really loves Jesus; who is obedient to the word of God.
Let us search ourselves and find out if we are really ready to see Jesus?

its not by church or works. its by the spirit. Behold he comes
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by searay(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
Please put the Garri peeps on the first group abeg.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by samkoro: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
acidosis™:
After examining the e-character of several so called Christians on nairaland.. I discovered and then classified the Christians in 3 categories based on their numerous post on RELIGION section:
The list goes like this,

1. The BORN-AGAIN Christians : Those in this category have been thoroughly tested, examined and proven.. They include: Joagbaje, olaadegbu, HumbledbyGrace, omo alata, uyi iredia and few others, (..will post their names soon)

2. The BORN-AGAINST Christians : Virtually everyone on Nairaland falls in this category. They go to church infact some of them are in church as I type.. but they are always AGAINST basic doctrines. They are ready to insult you for paying tithe to your pastor, for given out seeds in your church..
Just go through this link and see how christians insult themselves and MOG for building universties.

3. DEAD AGAIN CHRISTIAN : Please pardon me for making use of the word D E A D. . These set of nairalanders are claiming ATHEIST but I call them Back- sliders. They still go about filling out CHRISTIAN on forms in real life.. Some of them go to church, play gospel songs but never will they acknowledge God on the internet..
e.g callioti

IDENTIFY YOURSELF NOW, and if you must change, please strive to be in the first category.
Thanks & God bless!

Those christians that are born against christians will join moslems in critisizing pastors,they won't critisize imams, but when the moslems show their true colours by murdering innocent souls,they will be the ones to say damn!! Shyte!!! Bleep!!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by samkoro: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dansadaumallam:

am in cat 3

Its suicidal to be in category 3.

Allah of Koran and Jehovah of the Bible are not the same.So much ignorance in our clime.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by samkoro: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
It is the desire of every moslem to make yuou believe that Christians and moslems worship one God because they are always looking for the validation of their religion.

The truth is that Allah revealed in Koran is different from Jehovah revealed in the Bible.
Do your findings well
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by erad(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
This thread cracks me up... Now d so-called xtians here feel so insecured that they decided to form their own 'holier-than-thou' cliche. God is one... U think u are serving him properly? Think again cos one thing I'm very sure of is he won't judge anyone based on their online level of hypocrisy. He'll judge by the works of ur hands.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by bukatyne(f): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2012

Type 2- The Hypocrites.
You need to change your ways *Goes back to another thread and talks about girls they have "been with".

Yes, I believe in God, but I also believe allah and God are the same. I believe that even the common man can enter heaven if they do good in life and stay away from wickedness. (Me)

@Tolaaani: u are either a christian or you are not. there is no sitting on d fence or 'openmindedness'. Jesus Christ said He hates lukewarm people and ll spit them out of His mouth. u cannot believe in Jesus and believe in Allah. the criterion for entering Heaven is too be born-again and not good works. please, go back to the Bible and start afresh. when a supposed christian believes in Allah, then there is something wrong wit his/her foundation.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by bukatyne(f): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2012

Type 2- The Hypocrites.

@Tolaaani: u are either a christian or you are not. there is no sitting on d fence or 'openmindedness'. Jesus Christ said He hates lukewarm people and ll spit them out of His mouth. u cannot believe in Jesus and believe in Allah. the criterion for entering Heaven is too be born-again and not good works. please, go back to the Bible and start afresh. when a supposed christian believes in Allah, then there is something wrong wit his/her foundation.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Timijo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
acidosis™:
The list goes like this,

e.g callioti

Thanks & God bless!
Which category did u fall into? Critics or classifier?
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by oluMyderz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
Alhamdulillah am a Muslim!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
WHO GIVES ANYONE THE RIGHT TO CATEGORIZE?.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by searay(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
erad: This thread cracks me up... Now d so-called xtians here feel so insecured that they decided to form their own 'holier-than-thou' cliche. God is one... U think u are serving him properly? Think again cos one thing I'm very sure of is he won't judge anyone based on their online level of hypocrisy. He'll judge by the works of ur hands.
on the keyboard, typing rubbish as comments.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Omo Alata: Thank you Jesus for counting me worthy smiley

Acidosis counted you worthy.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
I appreciate your comments @ all.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
Please am not in to justify or prove my innocence. . .Everything there is based on thorough observation..
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by deols(f): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
"I am one of the disciples that wined and dined with Jesus Christ during the passover " --> Davidylians
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / Adultery And Fornication(consequences And The Way Out) / Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.