Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland (12755 Views)

3 Types Of Churchgoers / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Type 1- The Know it all's.
I know the bible even better than jesus.

Type 2- The Hypocrites.
You need to change your ways *Goes back to another thread and talks about girls they have "been with".

Type 3- "The I don't give a #%*&'$"/ Openminded
Yes, I believe in God, but I also believe allah and God are the same. I believe that even the common man can enter heaven if they do good in life and stay away from wickedness. (Me)

You people that fall into this types know who you are

Unapologetically Type 3!

@Acidiosis: for ur own, erm erm...I never see my category o!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by texazzpete(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:
After examining the e-character of several so called Christians on nairaland.. I discovered and then classified the Christians in 3 categories based on their numerous post on RELIGION section:
The list goes like this,

1. The BORN-AGAIN Christians : Those in this category have been thoroughly tested, examined and proven.. They include: Joagbaje, olaadegbu, HumbledbyGrace, omo alata, uyi iredia and few others, (..will post their names soon)

2. The BORN-AGAINST Christians : Virtually everyone on Nairaland falls in this category. They go to church infact some of them are in church as I type.. but they are always AGAINST basic doctrines. They are ready to insult you for paying tithe to your pastor, for given out seeds in your church..
Just go through this link and see how christians insult themselves and MOG for building universties.
www.nairaland.com/1055944/nigerian-churches-building-universities.
Another name best fitted for them is accusers of brethren

3. DEAD AGAIN CHRISTIAN : Please pardon me for making use of the word D E A D. . These set of nairalanders are claiming ATHEIST but I call them Back- sliders. They still go about filling out CHRISTIAN on forms in real life.. Some of them go to church, play gospel songs but never will they acknowledge God on the internet..
e.g callioti

IDENTIFY YOURSELF NOW, and if you must change, please strive to be in the first category.
Thanks & God bless!

See this self-proclaimed Christian that does not know that the Bible warns against judging others...lest ye not be judged.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by illicit(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2012
and which category goes to heaven?

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by timilehing(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2012
Y should this post make the front page
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
samkoro: It is the desire of every moslem to make yuou believe that Christians and moslems worship one God because they are always looking for the validation of their religion.

The truth is that Allah revealed in Koran is different from Jehovah revealed in the Bible.
Do your findings well
You are right man..Jesus is definately different from God..
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
obadiah777: I KNOW FOR SURE WE NEED A SPECIAL CATEGORY FOR MUSKEETO AND LOGICBOY AND PAGAN9JA

CATEGORY 6 - LEGION OF DEMONS grin

L grin L grin L grin L grin L grin L grin L grin L grin L grin L grin L grin L

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2012
dare2think: Later, these conceited mugs will say 'thou shall not Judge'!!

Op, who are you to class people in reference to their relationship with God? or in reference to their beliefs?

Can you see their hearts? can you attest to their true intentions?

Do you know what Oladedgu or Joaagbaje or those in your silly 'born-again' list do in their various lives aside from Nairaland?

Funny dude! Born again my ass
Sir or ma'am,i think u shld comprehend topics b4 drawing sentimental conclusions... D poster wrote "3 types of Christians on Nl', note d NL dia,he was precise dat he's classifactns are basd on dia activities on NL.. No offense o
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by oiseworld: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2012
jesus d way, d truth and the life, who so ever cometh to him shall never die.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by dare2think: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
Omo Daddy354:
Sir or ma'am,i think u shld comprehend topics b4 drawing sentimental conclusions... D poster wrote "3 types of Christians on Nl', note d NL dia,he was precise dat he's classifactns are basd on dia activities on NL.. No offense o

Dear poster,

And your point is
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Ekeke1(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) / Do Human Clones Have Souls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.