Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Do We Sin Every Day? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Sin Every Day? (1540 Views)

Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” / Do We Sin Because We Are Sinners Or We Are Sinners Because We Sin? / How And When Does God Discipline Us Whenever We Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do We Sin Every Day? by Image123(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2012
mkmyers45: are you perfect?
i already answered the question, read through the thread.
Re: Do We Sin Every Day? by haibe(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
Image123:
While you are at it, throwing words anyhow, let me throw you a few. Okay just three, at least in the mouth of three sound witnesses, every word will be established.
-Gen 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
-Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
-2Co 13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

So mr, by God's grace, i am perfect. The scripture is given to us so that we should be perfect,
2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

And don't dull yourself, some people like me are already perfect, yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Phi 3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Do i make mistakes? there are many types of mistake. Not every mistake is a sin. Sin is to miss the mark of God's standard of righteousness. i can make mistake and forget to shut the door, or buy the groceries, or miss my bus, or step on your head. God is not requiring such angelic perfection of always on time, never forgetting anything, spick-and-span, clothes always ironed and shoe never dusty. But God does not want us to ever commit sin again. That is the mirror shown us in the Bible, it is left to every sincere believer to look into the mirror and correct,with God's grace, every area where he/she is missing it, instead of cockily giving excuses to have the last word on NL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Will Never Accept This ! / Mystery Behind Calling Your Children Kids / Y Is God Keeping Silent.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.