Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding (27095 Views)

Yemi Alade Attends AMVCA 2016 Braless / Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 02, 2012
Chanchit: I pity the mumu from qatar. So na that plastic br east dey shack am.
or the slack you-know-what.
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 02, 2012
chreld_b: Can someone please tell me how I can get an invite? cheesy. Are wedding crashers also beneficiaries of the 10K dollars? smiley
As long as you dont crash the wedding with a kaboom, you might get life imprisonment of deported back - probably without an intact head
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 02, 2012
armadeo:

Make una kidnap them or boko up their wedding. grin grin shocked
Hmn, the wedding might end in a blast if them no settle some boys o!
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 02, 2012
crackhouse: I will go visit my indian friend right away. I have to do some jazz to land in Qatar and collect my $10k. My family members are going with me.
Please tell the indian friend to make an extra room for me. And remember, we are not going to fly there on a broomstick o - make you do go disgrace us.
I will pay you half of the bounty! Thanks!!
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 02, 2012
Operalex: they are only providing part/full flight fare. U wil be left wit nothing or small if u are to go frm nigeria
it depends on how you travel. You think say na every Nigerian need aeroplane to travel there?
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Ranoscky(m): 6:04am On Oct 02, 2012
She just wanted to copy my style. I did same to those that attended my birthday party at Royal Crown Hotel in Macau, China. Tho, what i paid those that attended mine was $5,000 [and over 100 attendants]. Good to see a super star like her copying from me and doubling the amount. Kudos to her tho! cool

But sad enough, after everything, the highest food i can afford was Garri and groundnut. embarassed cry
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
[color=#770077]it ain't gonna last, it sure ain't gonna last. y'all see
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Blyss: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
cheesy cheesy
~Royal~:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg8QgUIKXHw

Christina Voice 4 Thousand Times better than Janet's ....

Janet is so overRated.....

If her last name was not Jackson and She wasn't michael's sister nobody would give a fuc about her Garbage Music.

LOL @ this niqqa hatting. What's the matter, she stole your man, playa? cheesy[quote author=~Royal~]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg8QgUIKXHw
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Patsey: 4:50am On Oct 03, 2012
[size=18pt]THIS IS SENSELESS - WHY NOT SPLASH THE CASH ON GOOD CAUSES.[/size]
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by lertee(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Chanchit: I pity the mumu from qatar. So na that plastic br east dey shack am.
your own mumu no get part
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Patsey: [size=18pt]THIS IS SENSELESS - WHY NOT SPLASH THE CASH ON GOOD CAUSES.[/size]
That's rumour.There's nothing like that happened!
Re: Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding by Anniekelly: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2013
I no say I no go get the visa. But if Una get, make Una carry big Ghana must go wey go enter me. I no fat too much sha just 500 pounds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife Nuella Njubigbo On Her Birthday / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning His Kidney Transplant Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.