Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce (21509 Views)

Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding / Janet Jackson Is Getting Fat / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by slimderek(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
The singer was due to marry Arab ­multi-billionaire Wissam Al Mana but their lawyers could not organise the prenuptial agreement in time.

This is no small matter as twice-­married Janet has amassed a fortune of £93.5million from 10 hit albums and six major tours while Wissam is one of the richest investors in the Middle East where he represents such fashion and style icons as Hermes and Sonia Rykiel. He is also a major shareholder in Saks Fifth Avenue stores in Dubai, Doha, Bahrain and Kuwait.

“Janet will be marrying into the sort of wealth not even her brother Michael managed to amass during his lifetime of success,” said her friend. “She’s looking forward to a fairytale life with Wissam.”

Should the fairytale turn sour then the agreement still being worked on is reported to guarantee Janet, 46, a “kiss-off” of half-a-billion dollars (around £312.14million) if they divorce after a minimum of five years.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XD7WNOL--yk/UO_X_pMU4nI/AAAAAAAASRo/NH2I1fmEs58/s1600/janet+j+and+boyfriend+yeoal.jpg[/img]
http://www.slipost.com/janet-jackson-to-receive-500m-when-she-decides-to-divorce-her-husband/
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by omar22(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
do you honestly think he cares about the money, knowing that over the next 5 years he could use Janet as a marketing ploy for all his investment in the US and around the world...

Its like those guys who bought Manchester City and threw money at it just to get publicity, Roman Abramovich was worth £3.6bn when he bought Chelsea he is now worth £11bn... 10 years later

12 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Blyss: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
slimderek: The singer was due to marry Arab ­multi-billionaire Wissam Al Mana but their lawyers could not organise the prenuptial agreement in time.

This is no small matter as twice-­married Janet has amassed a fortune of £93.5million from 10 hit albums and six major tours while Wissam is one of the richest investors in the Middle East where he represents such fashion and style icons as Hermes and Sonia Rykiel. He is also a major shareholder in Saks Fifth Avenue stores in Dubai, Doha, Bahrain and Kuwait.

“Janet will be marrying into the sort of wealth not even her brother Michael managed to amass during his lifetime of success,” said her friend. “She’s looking forward to a fairytale life with Wissam.”

Should the fairytale turn sour then the agreement still being worked on is reported to guarantee Janet, 46, a “kiss-off” of half-a-billion dollars (around £312.14million) if they divorce after a minimum of five years.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XD7WNOL--yk/UO_X_pMU4nI/AAAAAAAASRo/NH2I1fmEs58/s1600/janet+j+and+boyfriend+yeoal.jpg[/img]
http://www.slipost.com/janet-jackson-to-receive-500m-when-she-decides-to-divorce-her-husband/

Really Janet?.. Dude looks like a strait crackhead.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
I didn't realise money bags could be so thin.

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by slimyem: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Good businesscheesygrin
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 12, 2013
so 5 yrs it is. meanwhile, she still has the butler and driver to rub around with cheesy
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Blyss: 12:24am On Jan 12, 2013
By the way, 500Mill aint shiit when the dude's supposedly worth billions. She should get half of them billions he's worth, plus some of his oil blocks he owns back in Bahrain.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by TableLeg(m): 12:25am On Jan 12, 2013
Good piece of business ....
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 12, 2013
It sounds more of a business than marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by vickyozohu(f): 1:16am On Jan 12, 2013
pls, why wont i want to get divorced? cool business

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by blackmale(m): 1:22am On Jan 12, 2013
wow,, 500 milli....and there might be divorce..
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by bloglover(m): 1:25am On Jan 12, 2013
they look good 2geda....bonnie and clyde

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by lafuria1(m): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2013
na here we dey, just dey sit doon dey look..........i no get say for this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by otss(m): 1:29am On Jan 12, 2013
So shud we du wif this thread! We shud start dancing wetin?
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 12, 2013
lipsrsealed gat nothin to say jawe
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by kassano22(m): 1:37am On Jan 12, 2013
am nt impressed..he shld hav gone for a fresher and younger superstar with all dat money

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by NSNA: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2013
There is a lot of money in this our world
yet
some can eat but have no food

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by boron10(m): 1:42am On Jan 12, 2013
blackmale: wow,, 500 milli....and there might be divorce..
Might? undecided There would be divorce cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by kandiikane(m): 1:42am On Jan 12, 2013
When I saw the title I thought it was an old guy. Wow! So young so rich. It shall be well kandii.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by blackmale(m): 1:51am On Jan 12, 2013
boron10:
Might? undecided There would be divorce cheesy
lol, na so bro...janet my sista..(JARA E)..
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by REVOLUTNIS: 2:04am On Jan 12, 2013
And what is ur business on it why posting here
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by ghettodreamz(m): 2:24am On Jan 12, 2013
vickyozohu: pls, why wont i want to get divorced? cool business

[size=16pt]Ladies & Money Sha? [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by brownlord: 2:24am On Jan 12, 2013
ok
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by LesbianBoy(m): 2:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Thank God there is nothing like a huge divorce settlement in Nigeria! if not, most of this THIEVES who disguise as women would have 'shown' we men pepper! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by playahP(m): 2:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Janet loves the guy... I don't think money is the main motivation cos the bitttch got a lot of money too... They like each other!!
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by repogirl(f): 2:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Blyss:

Really Janet?.. Dude looks like a strait crackhead.

A freakingly rich crackhead
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by ghettodreamz(m): 2:56am On Jan 12, 2013
LesbianBoy: Thank God there is nothing like a huge divorce settlement in Nigeria! if not, most of this THIEVES who disguise as women would have 'shown' we men pepper! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Even if there is, marrying the right woman for you will save one a lot of headache.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 12, 2013
Damn!! That's a lot of money for a bytch with high mileage on her "pussometer." grin

~ArabMoney

10 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by ghettodreamz(m): 2:58am On Jan 12, 2013
playah P: Janet loves the guy... I don't think money is the main motivation cos the bitttch got a lot of money too... They like each other!!

For the super-rich, too much is never enough. Even the Bible confirmed it Ecclesiastes 5:10
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by braine(m): 2:59am On Jan 12, 2013
Good for her.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 12, 2013
Na wa for this Oyibo people sef...She never marry but them don help her they calculate how much she stands to gain if she gets divorced. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by LesbianBoy(m): 3:28am On Jan 12, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Even if there is, marrying the right woman for you will save one a lot of headache.
How will you know the right woman?

Btw which RICH man in his right senses would feel his woman is a bad woman and yet go ahead and marry her knowing fully well that divorcing her in the future means he will part with a huge sum of cash! I doubt any man would be that S.tupid!

That is to say, most divorced couples you see today, in the beginning of their marriage thought their partner was 'the one' until their marriage crash like a pack of badly stacked cards.

Anyways sha i thank God say this Huge divorce settlement law nor dey nigeria if not, wetin NIGERIAN GIRLS for take our eye see!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS / ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies / Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.