Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) (923 Views)

Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. / Spending The Night For The First Time? / Spending The Night With My Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by xstar(f): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2008
Life only comes around once, make sure u spend it with the right person , Find a guy , who calls you beautiful instead of hot. who calls you back when you hang up on him. who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who , kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. Who holds your hand in front of his friends. Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Who turns to his friends and says, " That"s her!! "
                                                                                            or wat do u think?
Re: Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by Busta(f): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2008
Heard it all before!
Re: Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2008
I dont think it was actually 'life tyme' . . . . . . not unless there's some sort of spice you wanted to talk about
Re: Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by chychy(f): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2008
See i've heard it all before, all of ur sweet talks, baby this, baby that . But ur lies aint working now, look who's talking now, i had 2 shut u down i had 2 shut u down.
Re: Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by Busta(f): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2008
chychy:

See i've heard it all before, all of your sweet talks, baby this, baby that . But your lies aint working now, look who's talking now, i had 2 shut u down i had 2 shut u down.
grin

Sunshine Anderson
Re: Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by adeboo(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2008
So the koko of the matter is - be with someone that appreciates you.
Re: Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by ifyalways(f): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2008
adeboo:

So the koko of the matter is - be with someone that appreciates you.
that and even more cheesy
Re: Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by uspry1(f): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2008
Just his romantic at his heart to express his love for you! Extremely affectionately! Sensitive Compassionate! Real Love only for you.

Like @ifyalways and @adeboo has said it all.
Re: Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by GEW: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2009
why did this one die prematurely?
Re: Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by biola44: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2009
becos nobody wants 2 give, but they want 2 take everything!
Re: Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) by ebila(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
xstar:

Life only comes around once, make sure u spend it with the right person , Find a guy , who calls you beautiful instead of hot. who calls you back when you hang up on him. who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who , kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. Who holds your hand in front of his friends. Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Who turns to his friends and says, " That"s her!! "
or wat do u think?

I think u're right if u're watchin' a movie or u're not talkin' to naija chicks.Cos d naija chicks we all know would rather have lots of money than for u to show her off or hold her hands,not to talk of showin' her off.Truth is Naija chicks don't know a good thing when they see it,they only understand d pocket language.

(1) (Reply)

One Is Not Enough / Ladies, We Must Re-learn Our Abc's! / Does He Deserve Another Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.