Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Talking Or Listening Which One Is Easier For You To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talking Or Listening Which One Is Easier For You To Do? (558 Views)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talking Or Listening Which One Is Easier For You To Do? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
It suprises me when i hear one complaining that the partner does not listen to him/her and instead prefers to talk about themselves most of the time.
So this got me wondering....really how hard is it to listen? Or is talking easier?
What do you guys think, which one is easier for you to do?
Re: Talking Or Listening Which One Is Easier For You To Do? by k2039: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
[size=13pt]
listening
[/size]
Re: Talking Or Listening Which One Is Easier For You To Do? by uglything: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]
listening
[/size]

yea right, but i guess you always find yourself doing the exact opposite right?
Well @op, i prefer talking cos really that's the only way you can get people to understand you

(1) (Reply)

Question Dat Needs Answer Urgently / The Longest Running Thread On Nairaland... / It Wasn't Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.