Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (201516 Views)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 4:27am On Oct 04, 2012
Boko Haram leader, Ustaz Mohammed Yusuf

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2012
President Yar'Adua signs the amnesty proclamation. With him are The Inspector General of Police, The Chief of Defence Staff and the Minister of Defence.

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2012
Turai & Umaru Yar'Adua

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2012
Yar'Adua's return:The ambulance pulls up beside Nigeria 001

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 6:27am On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2012
Motorcade conveying President Yar'Adua from the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport to Aso Rock, after his return from Saudi Arabia

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2012
Yar'Adua's corpse is wheeled past a guard of honour

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by esere826: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2012
@naptu2 and Ishilove

No body send me this message sha... but

You probably could write on a fictional character or family wrapped around the corridor of power going through these experience. Like the soldier chap that was in the radio station during the coup broadcasts.

To give the book an international push, one of you could do a literal inclined postgraduate study in a well reckoned uni in the US or UK and make the book a collaboration project. The uni if the right one will definitely be interested in it

Kinda like the way that guy in Thisday paper who late became and S.A wrote on yaradua's life and death while in Harvard

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2012
you owe it to nigeria to publish this,pay ur debt quickly
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
naptu2: Boko Haram leader, Ustaz Mohammed Yusuf

Just look at his face... Alive wahala. Dead, even more wahala angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
naptu2: Motorcade conveying President Yar'Adua from the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport to Aso Rock, after his return from Saudi Arabia

Believe these pictures, you'll believe anything.

Yar Adua was not in this motorcade or any other motorcade for that matter; Yar' Adua died in Saudi Arabia and whatever or whoever was in that van was definitely NOT him. Unless it was his ghost or a really good actor.

For months on end while the man was slowly dying and after his eventual death in Arabland,the country was ruled by a bunch of very powerful, very selfish people who were bent on holding on to power as long as possible angry
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
esere826: @naptu2 and Ishilove

You probably could write on a fictional character or family wrapped around the corridor of power going through these experience. Like the soldier chap that was in the radio station during the coup broadcasts.

To give the book an international push, one of you could do a literal inclined postgraduate study in a well reckoned uni in the US or UK and make the book a collaboration project. The uni if the right one will definitely be interested in it

Kinda like the way that guy in Thisday paper who late became and S.A wrote on yaradua's life and death while in Harvard
Thank you for your faith in our abilities. It is highly appreciated smiley
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
very sad about yar adua's pictures,may he rest in peace
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
naptu2: Boko Haram leader, Ustaz Mohammed Yusuf

i was some years behind him in secondary school,he attended Brigadier Maimalari Day sec school Maiduguri,maybe if i think hard enuf i might remember him,but he was my alumuni
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by yuzedo: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
BEST THREAD ON NAIRALAND!

Naptu, i owe you for this thread yo, believe that! kiss

More power to thine elbows! wink
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
yuzedo: BEST THREAD ON NAIRALAND!

I concur 1000%! cheesy

Yuzedo,ma niqqa, you still haven't told me what your worst fear was ... sad
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by DuduNegro: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
naptu2: President Yar'Adua signs the amnesty proclamation. With him are The Inspector General of Police, The Chief of Defence Staff and the Minister of Defence.

Naptu,

Which amnesty was he declaring here? It amazes me that in a civilian democracy the signature of an amnesty was witnessed by defense chiefs. Why wasn't the Justice department represented as a witness?

You dont have to answer, just loud thoughts from my brain thats all.

....oh by the way, i perceive Ishilove transforming and becoming "naptulove". grin grin dont mind me naptu, just a little mischief here and there das all!
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ishilove:
Believe these pictures, you'll believe anything.

Yar Adua was not in this motorcade or any other motorcade for that matter; Yar' Adua died in Saudi Arabia and whatever or whoever was in that van was definitely NOT him. Unless it was his ghost or a really good actor.

For months on end while the man was slowly dying and after his eventual death in Arabland,the country was ruled by a bunch of very powerful, very selfish people who were bent on holding on to power as long as possible angry
negative energy,negative vibration,you say ur prayers to thee devil,i see,even a dead good man is not free from your spite...sorry o
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by yuzedo: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ishilove: I concur 1000%! cheesy

Yuzedo,ma niqqa, you still haven't told me what your worst fear was ... sad

Ishi, sweerie, did I tell u dat u dey gimme "ISHI-mgbaka??" grin

I followed you today (NL) but u didn't return the favor.. Even tho u WERE following me months ago if I remember correctly! angry

Track me down on twitter & lemme whisper in yo brezz ears ALL that you wanna know.. tongue

But enough now! Our little chit-chat derails & takes away substance from this stellar thread! kiss wink
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
esere826: @naptu2 and Ishilove

Wow!
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
yuzedo: BEST THREAD ON NAIRALAND!

Thanks very much.
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2012

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
Turai Yar'Adua & Patience Jonathan mourn

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
Aso Rock staff

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
The corpse is being loaded aboard a C-130

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
The Funeral

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
21 Gun Salute

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
The Grave

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dr Goodluck Jonathan (immediately after being sworn in as President & Commander in Chief)

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
President Goodluck Ebelechukwu Azikiwe Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (50) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.