Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? (1069 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / I Found My Fiances Sex Video Online / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Princephelar(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2012
The first message I recieved this morning reminds me of true independence... Nice one... Happy independence and new month to all... But I have a question? Why do guys stop their fiances,galfriends or wives from using social network,when they themselves do,hence putting them into boundage? I THINK A LADY THAT HAS NEVER GIVEN YOU THE REASON TO DOUBT HER FIDELITY AND TRUST IS WORTH THE FREEDOM(Pls note the words in upper case). I feel like crying,why are some nigerian guys so selfish for God's sake,I've met like two of them,and I feel like crying for their so called galfriend or fiance,cos They're definitely gonna have a trait of hypocrasy,why should a young man turn a lady of value(so,He'll call her) into that from relationship level,what will now happen in the marriage?... Pls I need urgent answers... Thanks
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Pysam(m): 5:55am On Oct 01, 2012
Its only an insecure guy that ll do that,they feel that they re nt man enough to have their gals faithful to them so they av to lock the ladies up in their inferiority complex. The gals on their own need to grow up to know that all that glitters is nt gold and learn to be faithful to their man

2 Likes

Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by tpia5: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2012
you felt like crying because some guys dont want their girlfriends or wives to use social networks?

are you jobless,no offence.

wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Dsage1: 6:29am On Oct 01, 2012
tpia@:
you felt like crying because some guys dont want their girlfriends or wives to use social networks?

are you jobless,no offence.

wetin concern you?

Exactly my thought, don't know why he was worried about that. I can't even stand a girl who's not expose to internet. A girl that really love you will stay no matter the situation or your condition,so why bothering yourself over unnecessary issues.

1 Like

Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Princephelar(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2012
When I said I feel like crying,not because they stop their gals from using social network,but because,of the selfishness of some nigerian guys. It's painful seeing some wrong representatives of you out there... Imagine a guy setting curfew for a lady he claims to love online! I feel like crying for ladies who are not bold enough to stand up to the challenge,keeping quite and I feel like crying for the guys doing that,cos they don't really know What's in those gals or women they think they are lording things over... That's what I meant... I believe in woman right,and I want to see a black race that will learn to let people do things WILLINGLY cos they have a reason to do so,than forcing it on them... To crown it all one of my good friends is in that cell presently... Pls try and see what I'm seeing... What will you do to help such friend
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2012
Insecurity...bt no mata hw much u stop her,u cant stil enjoy dat relatnshp without sm level of trust

1 Like

Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Princephelar(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
D sage:

Exactly my thought, don't know why he was worried about that. I can't even stand a girl who's not expose to internet. A girl that really love you will stay no matter the situation or your condition,so why bothering yourself over unnecessary issues.
........ But should guys be selfish about their own pleasures only? Don't women also have the right to pleasures?
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Princephelar: When I said I feel like crying,not because they stop their gals from using social network,but because,of the selfishness of some nigerian guys. It's painful seeing some wrong representatives of you out there... Imagine a guy setting curfew for a lady he claims to love online! I feel like crying for ladies who are not bold enough to stand up to the challenge,keeping quite and I feel like crying for the guys doing that,cos they don't really know What's in those gals or women they think they are lording things over... That's what I meant... I believe in woman right,and I want to see a black race that will learn to let people do things WILLINGLY cos they have a reason to do so,than forcing it on them... To crown it all one of my good friends is in that cell presently... Pls try and see what I'm seeing... What will you do to help such friend
so u mean to tell me if ur wife dey flirt with different guys for facebook and they engage in midnight calls with them u no go worry? shocked
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by MrsChima1(f): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
My husband can't tell me what social network to get on or get off....I am a GROWN WOMAN and not HIS CHILD.

The things SOME women do to keep a man. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Dsage1: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
Princephelar: ........ But should guys be selfish about their own pleasures only? Don't women also have the right to pleasures?

That's why love and trust are very important in a relationship. Love and trust are the basis or major factors in every successful relationship/marriage.
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Princephelar(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
D sage:

That's why love and trust are very important in a relationship. Love and trust are the basis or major factors in every successful relationship/marriage.
.... And That's what I'm longing to see in relationships.... TRUST
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Princephelar(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=lefulefu]
so u mean to tell me if ur wife dey flirt with different guys for facebook and they engage in midnight calls with them u no go worry? shocked[/quote/] I said note the words in upper case,read the post again Pls
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Princephelar(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
My husband can't tell me what social network to get on or get off....I am a GROWN WOMAN and not HIS CHILD.

The things SOME women do to keep a man. undecided undecided
..... I appreciate this... I think you must be courageous
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by dabrake(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
Can be permitted if the guy in question is a muslim grin grin
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Princephelar(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
dabrake: Can be permitted if the guy in question is a muslim grin grin
so,what does islam teach about ladies using social networks?
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by lolaluv1(f): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
I can't mess with an insecure guy. So such is not even gonna be an issue.
They are the ones that become abusive.

I like my man confident. Secure in who he is as a man. Darn, if I forsook all others to cling to you, that's gotta mean something?
Re: Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? by Princephelar(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
lola.luv:
I can't mess with an insecure guy. So such is not even gonna be an issue.
They are the ones that become abusive.

I like my man confident. Secure in who he is as a man. Darn, if I forsook all others to cling to you, that's gotta mean something?

..... I think I like this,insecurity is the beginning of restrictions in all relationships...

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should Men Stop Having Need For Sex? / Why Do Men Cheat?? / Where Did You Receive Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.