Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (53189 Views)

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
You might have one point in time done some of these things when MEN were BOYS. However, most of these things are done especially when the relationship is still new and you are still being shark-ed

On the contrary, no matter how matured you are, you might still find yourself doing one or two do of these things

Let's see if you are/were guilty of one of the categories

Note : This is not a general assumption

10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends

1. They sweep and keep the room tidy prior to her arrival even if the room has not been swept for days

2. They tell their friends not to spend too much time with them when she arrives. That is, after spending 20-30 mins, courtesy demand they bleep off

3. They try to change their boxers and underwears even when it is not really dirty

4. They make provision for condoms in case of necessity, hoping if miracle might happen

5. They go to the petrol station to buy petrol (not in all cases though)

6. They keep looking at their watches at intervals as if their lives depend on it

7. They Spend more minutes brushing their teeth than the normal time grin

8. They spray little amount of perfume, though it might not really scent well

9. They make an estimation of how much they are going to spend grin

10. They are so expectant that they keep hoping their phones ring grin

Oooyah let forming begin cool

Feel free to add yours

Written By : Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com

114 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Not forming.i only keep the surrounding clean. Keep my body clean.call or check the watch for lateness/early arrival and thats all.i fit pursue my guy for girl when i like oh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Skillfullulu(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chai... U sef ehn, e dey ur body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by ronald4lif(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Well said!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Pheals(f): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tosine > as sat down got al details abt gals if i lie check al his post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
they take 2-3bottles of origin to ginger their morale (guys wey no get flows o)

Back then when I was still a learner, I do take something that will ginger my flows. If I reason you with that morale, you go know say I be Lebanese based Canadian schooling in Tokyo but currently in Abuja....grin

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tattesco(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
My bro tosin and his ten ten ten things.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
That's right, you're a pro! these things are mere etiquettes that comes naturally when expecting a visitor. And yes even condoms.... I should probably point it out that I...... i sell them grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tosyne why??

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
krall:
Tosyne why??
Oga mi, wetin I do ?
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by LewisO: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
All what u listed are the normal daily protocols most guys does, not for any special visitation! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by lekan21: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
na soo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by ShakurM(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
No 7.
Why u no soak am since yesterday?

Repaints room, lays rug, buys home theatre
Konji is evil embarassed

13 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by xynerise: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
We use our last money to buy something we have not eaten for decades just to impress her.

Sometimes, if it takes her too long to come, we would go to the nearest barbers shop or any store close to the junction and wait for her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Tymax(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Guy, you are exposing the hidden practices of fresh guys. Why?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tosyn,shebi you say you no get gf...How come you know all these?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by stan241(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
@op seems you like one of those diary keeping dudes the way you churn out this lists if not then you one creative/observant fellow...nice and p.s...every guy does the cleaning of room thingy its protocol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
stan241:
@op seems you like one of those diary keeping dudes the way you churn out this lists if not then you one creative/observant fellow...nice and p.s...every guy does the cleaning of room thingy its protocol
My boss, I don't keep diary of anything. Now that I own a blog, I'm forced to stress my brain and scribble things down

It's just one of those things we face as boy boy grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by dechandel(f): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
I feel sick whenever she comes..

Then i get to cuddle her without permission lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bunsky:
Tosyn,shebi you say you no get gf...How come you know all these?
Bunmi, you wan expose me abi ? Which day I tell you say I no get babe ? wink
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
They call their other babes on phone to be certain of their whereabouts to avoid kasala.

In fact I suspect and rush to my boyfriend's house any time d guy call begin ask my location or give me unnecessary romantic lines.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by OohMpa: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
11.The most important for a player.....angry

Ooh Mpa replaces the pictures of the last visitor in the sitting room and bedroom with her own
She'll be proud angry

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by mirexxx(f): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
we av catch dem boyz o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by stan241(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
My boss, I don't keep diary of anything. Now that I own a blog, I'm forced to stress my brain and scribble things down

It's just one of those things we face as boy boy grin
its well with ur ministry keep up the good work and no vex o this question has been on my mind to ask u for since last year....YOU GET GF SO?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by xynerise: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
softysparky:
They call their other babes on phone to be certain of their whereabouts to avoid kasala.
Before nko. tongue

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
stan241:
its well with ur ministry keep up the good work and no vex o this question has been on my mind to ask u for since last year....YOU GET GF SO?
Let me tell you something, being naughty is just part of me. If you are to judge me by my nairaland personality, then you would mis-judge me. Most of the nasty things I say here ends here. I only do them to generate traffic and I'm glad it's working for me

YES i have a gf. I love her so much and she loves me as if her life depends on me.. Despite the poo I say on this forum, my gf is the last thing I joke with

You care to see the picture of Tosyne's gf ? wink

11 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
LewisO:
All what u listed are the normal daily protocols most guys does, not for any special visitation! undecided
and what makes you think it will hit FP ? tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by stan241(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Let me tell you something, being naughty is just part of me. If you are to judge me by my nairaland personality, then you would mis-judge me. Most of the nasty things I say here, I only do them to generate traffic and I'm glad it's working for me

YES i have a gf. I love her so much and she loves me as if her life depend on me.. Despite the poo I say on this forum, my gf is the last thing I joke with

You care to see the picture of tosyne's gf ? wink
I'm preety sure I'd want to see her pic but nontheless its good when people make use of their talents and their brain too..don't listen to the naysayers keep doing what u doing linda ikeji will be like a lerner when the time comes for u to blossom

9 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Purplehisbiscus(f): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
ShakurM:
No 7.
Why u no soak am since yesterday?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laugh don make me pour ciroc for my samsung tab... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bunmi, you wan expose me abi ? Which day I tell you say I no get babe ? wink
Na wetin you talk be that.
Vaseline tinz!
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
stan241:
I'm preety sure I'd want to see her pic but nontheless its good when people make use of their talents and their brain too..don't listen to the naysayers keep doing what u doing linda ikeji will be like a lerner when the time comes for u to blossom
That's it bro.. I have a mission bro.. Those who are clueless about what I'm doing will storm on my threads and start saying, this is rubbish, pls grow up or get a job.. I will someday buy what dey cannot afford grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.