Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) (10069 Views)

Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta / Attention Oleku.org / This Website Vs. Face Of Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Latoya(f): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2005
Nah,fear no let me sign up o.those pple r so mean.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by whiteshark(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2005
No venture, no success. I say sig up and give them as much hell as they would give to you. Na fire 4 fire but the truth is that all na mouth and it's just 4 fun so....... give it a try ehn !!
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 12:52am On Nov 07, 2005
ahhh ..... oleku konko.... well i am in d site... ma personality on dat site is different from d one i have on dis site... fof rocks nairaland rocks smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by whiteshark(m): 5:52am On Nov 07, 2005
Where is oleku sef I want a word with u...
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Seun(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2005
I'm trying to confirm that the Face of Festac website actually won the awards claimed on their site. No luck so far ...
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by whiteshark(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2005
what award was dat
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Seun(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2005
2003 - 2004 Golden Web Awards and CNN Fastest Growing Nigerian Website awards.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 10, 2005
Abeg Oleku is cool, I mean I registered in his website and I love the damn page.

2 OLEKU
Hey you remember REDHOTSEDUCA?
Its me again here.
Hit me up.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Saddam: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2005
My Big Brotha on the web, hmmm facing reality, long before now I have admired your concepts.

It’s quite appalling that we (Africans) do not appreciate anything Good.

You know People fail to understand that your pet project Is not
“Face Of Oleku” Instead “Face Of Festac”

Instead of complimenting you "wey dey live inside Computer Monitor” rather they choose to see u as a jobless Mumu.

Well it’s too bad !!
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Seun(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2005
Honesty is also very important.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by whiteshark(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2005
I don understand....

Me think that the site..www.faceoffestac.net is wonderful and Oleku a very briliant person
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2005
If I didn't think he was wonderful, I will not have conducted the interview.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by whiteshark(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2005
so were did u find him and all that cos I 4 like to met the paddy sha.... I gbadun the guy very much indeed.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2005
oleku konko. of course everyone loves him.. seun visited fof not so long ago... i hope u liked the welcome grin
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by whiteshark(m): 12:34am On Nov 27, 2005
I have stoped going there sha... Although tis fun, tis not as organized as nairaland....
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2005
haha who told u its not organized. anyways let me not argue. fof is there for a reason... imagine how many laughter comes out dat site everyday.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by kellygirl(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2006
somebody help me i don't know how to register in face of festac site.pls helpout cry cry cry
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by whiteshark(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2006
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by hotangel2(f): 3:47am On Jan 03, 2006
it's faceoffestac.net.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2006
i was just about to clarify that. smiley
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by walemuse(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2006
oleku,u are a real genius.I DOFF MT HEART 4 YU O
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by whitesoftx(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2006
Hello folks! most of you must have been looking forward to seeing Oleku's pics or even more info about him, guess what? I have everything about him, we were childhood frineds, grew up together, schools, in short, all about him, you want to see his pic? read his profile, get connected? just hit me! you are good to go!
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Z4M4eva(f): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2006
Well why don't you just post his pic then?
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by queen2(f): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2006
And who is Oleku, or wat is Oleku, the Oleku i know is a film undecided
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2006
buhahahaha omg, people people people. buhahahaha well i know one oleku, if thats the person your talking about, buhahaha oh lawd

whitesofx good for you.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by whitesoftx(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Well why don't you just post his pic then?

I cant just post it like that, should be on request!
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Z4M4eva(f): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2006
@Whitesoftx, do whatever you like, I aint interested!!!
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by nana(f): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2006
Is he that special?And moreover,i guess he is a Site administrator,right?It's no big deal,Abeg.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by nana(f): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2006
No offences,though.If u knew u weren't goin' to post his pic or somethin',why did u go thru' d stress of making the thread?
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by layi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2006
Oleku is the webmaster of www.faceoffestac.net a successful nigerian online community.
I however do not see a need for the thread. In fact its annoying. Do u take us for kids or what? angry
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Skidoc(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2006
So what's the connection between that website and this because I don't understand why this topic is here and not on the site you said he owns.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by raphy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2006
[color=#990000][/color] hi!
i just join this site new and i see your mesage that u posted u have a website about africa and that is good my name is rafeal you can call me raphy am base in lagos i want to be your pal ok . you reply wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. / The 4 Best Web Hosts For Nigeria Websites (& 4 To Avoid) - Bitcatcha.com / GTB Mastercard Rejected By Domain Name Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.