Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) (10068 Views)

Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta / Attention Oleku.org / This Website Vs. Face Of Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by skima(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2006
is like the site is down, some1 should check it out.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by my2cents(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2006
I just visited the site. I just wanted to tell the webmaster of faceOfFestac that he may want to think of using Google AdSense (free) for possible revenue generation, that is, if there is a way to send the money to a Nigerian account, or perhaps a domicilliary account there. In the states, I forget the name, but there is a free site that makes $10,000 monthly thanks to google Adsense.

, and that's my 2 cents
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Seun(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2006
That's a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by bolex(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2006
I dunno how far that site Face of Festac has brought me

But I sure have Oleku to thank

The guy did a great job

I once dizzed him though

haha, he took his cool

The nigga even adds to other naija sites

Which is a good thing

Oleku, keep it up

You are doing a great job

How your chieftancy
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2006
i cant believe am even posting here, mr internet (bolanle) bolex. the only engineer on fof. i can see this is where u left us ok o. peace out.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by walemuse(m): 12:55am On Apr 24, 2006
Great guy indeed, thumbs up to you
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by bolex(m): 1:02am On Apr 24, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

to ma lovely dolls

yes , ON THE LIPS

HOLY KISS
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2006
tongue tongue tongue aww am so loved grin
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 3:07pm On May 17, 2006
for all those that has been waiting.

FOF IS NOT DOWN, NEITHER IS FOF OUT OF BUSINESS. IT IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, UPDATED. STAY TUNED
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by bolex(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2006
yes o

cool

can't wait

hey

Oleku

can you put pics of your active posters on as home page

cool

grin
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 4:31pm On May 17, 2006
smiley
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by tomkatz(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2006
LIFE WITHOUT DISSING SOMEBODY IS KILLING ME cry, I JUST DIDN'T REALISED HOW MUCH FOF HAS BEEN A PART OF MY BORING LIFE, PLZ DONATE HERE TO GET FOF BACK ONLINE grin, AND BY THE WAY, OLEKU, THANK U FOR FOF wink
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by hotangel2(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2006
tomkatz, u r still ALive? Wow, Okay oo, nice seeing u again.

I wonder why FOF went down.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 3:08am On Aug 03, 2006
am so late, tomkatz is still alive(by the waywho the Bleep is he grin), if anyone want to contact our dear precious oleku then get at me

p.s: look fwd for the new FOF in December,
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by omogenaija(f): 4:14am On Aug 04, 2006
i cant wait to see the website cheesy cheesy
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by tomkatz(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2006
hot-angel:

tomkatz, you're still ALive? Wow, Okay oo, nice seeing u again.

I wonder why FOF went down.
Hot-angel, i almost thought u were giving some court restrain order from the internet. Well good to know u are here and good to know we can start from where we stopped. Just playin grin.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Radiant(f): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2006
Hello Landers! do u guys know about the site 'face of festac' designed by OLEKU KONKO. What happened to the site 'cause I used to lmao whenever I go on that site.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ldollier(f): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2006
its being worked on for the moment
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 05, 2006
o ga ooo, i dey enjoy oleku ooo, when the site go come back? i be the original "rudeboi" for the site. make una no curse me ooo, i no say somepeople get yawa wit me for the site, anway sha we go see again.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by lovinnaija(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2006
hmmm c dem here o. FOF members I hail una o. wink Oleku abeg hurry up with that site. Me sef no fit wait cool
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by akinalabi(m): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2006
Nice to know that Nigerains are making giant strides on
the Internet.

Since I started in 2003, I knew this was a way anyone
with the determination can use to succeed.

Bravo to all Nigerian Netpreneurs.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by omogenaija(f): 2:31am On Dec 05, 2006
the website is still down embarassed
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by gage2: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2007
the vilage headmaster , what up .really miss u and the whole family .got much respect for u .happy new year
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by shakamc(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2007
OLEKU should be in the aunnal [who is who]directory in nigeria because he is one of the pioneers in the nigerian IT sector. God bless OLEKU.PLEASE INFORM US WHEN THE SITE iS ON AGAIN,
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by canachy(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2007
It's like the faceoffestac.net is no longer working. Can someone tell me what has happened to that site?
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by 9ja4eva: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2007
Wow when is the site coming back up?
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by tomkatz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2007
SAME OLD QUESTION, NO SANE ANSWER, JUST QUIT ASKING THAT QUESTION angry
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by 9ja4eva: 5:03am On Mar 06, 2007
Really.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by seewalkem: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2007
hi, I read so much about the site though i could see it because it down or so it giving error page. i hope u can wake to make sure u make a little money out of the site and not just award only, in the developed whole things like this are thing that brings oin money to people, am sorry i can just put everything here how u can raise funds through the site if all u claim are true, then there is hope for investment by people that depend or how creative we could be with site like this, i dont mind to share some idea with u and try them if u can make use of my solution. i hope to hear from you. remember this , idea oppournities wealth bros u have the three explore them.

To Seun Good work, but let there be the koko, fund generation so that all this project will not be history
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by 9ja4eva: 6:45am On Mar 07, 2007
Think so.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by oleku(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2007
hello,

Lovers of Face Of Festac, Am really happy to know that you luv the whole idea and concept of FOF, I want to assure you that Face Of Festac is undergoing re-construction and few of the things you are to expect are : Improved Security, Privacy , Profiles , Faster Chat , Group , SMS , and many more. By Next week, a form would be place on www.faceoffestac.net thouse of you who want to contribute or be notified the the beta version is out.

Thanks , Ese gan , Dalu , Nagode
Chief Oleku Konko (aka Omo Iyaonia)
www.oleku.org
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Seun(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2007
We're looking forward to the return of your site, Oleku. Make sure you have a revenue plan this time. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. / The 4 Best Web Hosts For Nigeria Websites (& 4 To Avoid) - Bitcatcha.com / GTB Mastercard Rejected By Domain Name Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.