Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tribute To Gani Fawehinmi By, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tribute To Gani Fawehinmi By, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon! (1475 Views)

If Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Was To Be An English Teacher / Nigeria @ 52 By Hon. Patrick / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! Pls Get A Dictonary O ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Gani Fawehinmi By, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon! by Emperoh(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2009
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon:

"The grand initiation of Chief Gani Fawehinmi has since brought me emotional laceration
and thrown me into a state of utter catalepsy. This was a man who inured himself in the
aqua of self abnegation and immolation just to give justice to the down-trodden.
Can there be another GANI in Nigeria ’s legal firmament? I dare say i have my doubts.

Chief Gani Fawehinmi was simply inimitable, puritanically committed, inscrutably
remonstrative, ideologically transcendental, quixotically cosmopolitan and a ready
conveyor-belt of legal tomahawks which he intrepidly deployed in his cascading
fulminations against our philistine military and political class.
His transition is not just the fall of an Iroko but indeed the grand initiation of an iconic legal salamander.
We only hope that we didactically learn herefrom that it’s not so much our sybaritic
life styles that matters more than the quality of service we render whilst we sojourn on this earth plane."

(Please I hope you were accompanied by a dictionary)
Re: Tribute To Gani Fawehinmi By, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon! by Emperoh(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hey see grammar. . . .poster u try!! shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Wives Jokes / Why Do Babes Prefer Holding Their Blackberry Wit Dia Palms? Oppression Continues. / BLUE BUTTOCKX!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.