Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Catania Eliminate "ac Milan" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Catania Eliminate "ac Milan" (715 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! / Taye Taiwo Joins Ac Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catania Eliminate "ac Milan" by dipo2much(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2008
THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK AC MILAN IS SO INVISIBLE THAT THEY WOULD WALK OVER ARSENAL. SUCH PPL ARE IN FOR ANOTHER SUPRISE LIKE THE GUNNERS SUPRISED JUVE AND REAL MADRID FANS (i'll keep mentioning that because nobody thought we will beat juve let alone madrid)
PLS DONT GIVE ME THAT 'KAKA,PATO AND RONALDO DIDNT PLAY' CRAP.

Catania Eliminate Milan

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=549853

ARSENAL IS MUCH STRONGER THAN CATANIA OR ANY OF THE OTHER 2 ITALIAN TEAMS THAT HAVE BEATEN AC IN THE ITALIAN LEAGUE.

GUNNER TILL GOD BLOWS THE FINAL WHISTLE ON ME.

F-U if u r one of the gunner-haters. You or ur team aint got sh** on us.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do U Want To Coach The Super Eagles Of Nigeria / Samuel Peter Wins Oleg Maskev! / Should Ronaldo Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.