Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Burnt Everything We Shared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Burnt Everything We Shared (1256 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Gf how i burnt my divk? / She Want To Eat Burnt Egusi Soup At 12 Midnight / How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnt Everything We Shared by hoodboy(m): 2:39am On Oct 02, 2012
Some time this year i made a post about my trying relationship. well she purportedly came back, but ever since it has been from suspicion to suspicion because of her funny moves which suggested she was still seeing the guy she supposedly left to come back to me after our initial breakup.

https://www.nairaland.com/1010320/lies-deceit-threats-break-up-complicated

Apparently my suspicions were valid as the dude came over to my room to spill the bean. she had been promising him she would dump me for him but when he noticed she was just playing us both, he decided to come over and tell everything that had been happening all the while. For him this was the only way to get her out of his system and also making the ground uncomfortable for her to try to see him again.

He told me of all their sexual dalliances and how they just stopped short of straffing in my room at the final minute of common sense. and truth be told his intel was correct. there was a time she was told me was going over to her sister's place in town, but ended upin his house for one whole week, even though i knew she wasnt in town and i accused her of being with him, she piously kept to her lies, but the truth has eventually come out. the dude was all fuming, claiming i should keep her away from his sight or else he would hurt her bad... he even used my phone cause i gave him to check something else to text her some insults "old cargo" etc. he told me of how she clainmed that all she was doing with me was to mess me up emotionally as a vengance for all the perceived wrongs i had done her.

Anyways she apparently knew her game was up and called me to say i should just pack up her stuff in my room that she was gonna come pick it up once she came back from town. well while contemplating the whole ish, i got angry and decided to set fire to my tears. every thing she has gotten for me, and everything i had bought for her tha was within my reach, i set ablaze and sent her the pictures.

But she come back from town, goes to meet the dude, apologises anfd in her words "well i'm done with you and now with him". i say fuc.k her because i know she aint worth my tears, and they both deserve each other. not like i'm perfect or anything, but I dont think i can ever put anybody through what she made me see. to imagine that while i helped her with her reading during our last semester exam, when she had purportedly come back to me, she finished her exams one paper before me and while i was revising for my last paper, my "girlfriend" disappeared to spend the night with the dude only to appear the next day, how i managed to ace my last Exam is nothing short of miraculous. and i thank God i didnt pay academically for what she put me through which im am sure would have been to her greatest delight.

Anyways they can both enjoy themselves, though it hurts, but finally i know i'm better off without a lying, conniving bitch that can kill a man just to have her selfish way. to think that she was bleeping under my nose and yet will be harassing me when i contact other girls. As for the dude, i really do not envy him being puss.y whipped is a curse.

Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by hoodboy(m): 3:50am On Oct 02, 2012
I think I would try to sleep now. Please say a prayer for my aunt, went unconscious today and is yet to regain her consciousness. I love her loads And don't want her to die
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by Mynd44: 4:14am On Oct 02, 2012
Smart guy. We call what you did "fire bye bye"
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by hoodboy(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2012
Don't feel satisfied
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2012
if this makes you sleep at night, then you did the right thing
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by mashnino(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2012
oboi, what she did is really messed up
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by cindyrella(f): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Smart guy. We call what you did "fire bye bye"
Lmao!
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by obowunmi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Good to move on - figure out what you need to do so that you do not continue to attract the same type of girl.

Also, you need to heal before moving on to the next relationship.
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by Smuthx(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
why are you cohabiting. its wrong. should have put a ring on her finger b4 all these wahala happen. could have been better
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by hoodboy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Smuthx: why are you cohabiting. its wrong. should have put a ring on her finger b4 all these wahala happen. could have been better

She wouldn't have it any other way. P.S I'm double distraught, my loving aunt didn't make it through the day cry
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by hoodboy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
obowunmi: Good to move on - figure out what you need to do so that you do not continue to attract the same type of girl.

Also, you need to heal before moving on to the next relationship.

Appreciate ur advice. I have two months till I graduate so I'm gonna drag along. No time for drama, I never finish my chapter two
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by hoodboy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Funny enough, this morning the dude comes over to solicit for the rest of the stuff I didn't burn. How can a nigga stoop so low. Why can he man up and promise her new stuff as per he is he bf now, he should be glad I did what I did. Instead he is saying that she says I took the best of her ish, and the ones I have already buurnt should be revenge enough. Thats just so lame, they really make a great pair.
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by Smuthx(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
hoodboy: Funny enough, this morning the dude comes over to solicit for the rest of the stuff I didn't burn. How can a nigga stoop so low. Why can he man up and promise her new stuff as per he is he bf now, he should be glad I did what I did. Instead he is saying that she says I took the best of her ish, and the ones I have already buurnt should be revenge enough. Thats just so lame, they really make a great pair.
Hope the clothes and the properties you are burning are yours or the ones both of you own. If you are burning her personnal things, then its not ok

You dont have disagreements with a roomate for example and he or she leaves, and you burn their things. The person will call the police on you. Even if you paid the rent yourself.

A good thing would be to Pack her things on side of the room or you tell her to come take her things or you throw them out
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by Smuthx(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
hoodboy: Funny enough, this morning the dude comes over to solicit for the rest of the stuff I didn't burn. How can a nigga stoop so low. Why can he man up and promise her new stuff as per he is he bf now, he should be glad I did what I did. Instead he is saying that she says I took the best of her ish, and the ones I have already buurnt should be revenge enough. Thats just so lame, they really make a great pair.
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by hoodboy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Smuthx: Hope the clothes and the properties you are burning are yours or the ones both of you own. If you are burning her personnal things, then its not ok

You dont have disagreements with a roomate for example and he or she leaves, and you burn their things. The person will call the police on you. Even if you paid the rent yourself.

A good thing would be to Pack her things on side of the room or you tell her to come take her things or you throw them out

Just the ones I bought, I've long returned her stuff
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by ITbomb(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
You shouldn't have burnt the BB
#PATHETIC
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by xtrafly(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
I bet you are wiser now... That was 'fire baptism'. Less emotions=longer life, M.O.B anyday
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by Goldieluks: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
I feel for you. Before you go into another relationship, make sure you are ready emotionally.
Burning the stuffs you bought for her, was un-called for. Its obvious you did that because you are
hurting.

It is better you let her go with the stuff you bought for her, and that would act as a reminder to her
that she once dated a loving and caring guy.
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by xtrafly(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks: I feel for you. Before you go into another relationship, make sure you are ready emotionally.
Burning the stuffs you bought for her, was un-called for. Its obvious you did that because you are
hurting.

It is better you let her go with the stuff you bought for her, and that would act as a reminder to her
that she once dated a loving and caring guy.
It will only remind you of how foolish you once were
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by Goldieluks: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
xtrafly:
F*ck that reminder sh*t... It will only remind you of how foolish you once were

Foolishness gives way to wisdom.
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by xtrafly(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Foolishness gives way to wisdom.
Yeah, and he burnt his foolishness
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by Ivynwa(f): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hoodboy, didn't I tell you (when you had a thread about her before) [color=#00009]to concentrate on[/color] your studies and run away from that love triangle?
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by phunmydahdah(f): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
hoodboy: Some time this year i made a post about my trying relationship. well she purportedly came back, but ever since it has been from suspicion to suspicion because of her funny moves which suggested she was still seeing the guy she supposedly left to come back to me after our initial breakup.

https://www.nairaland.com/1010320/lies-deceit-threats-break-up-complicated

Apparently my suspicions were valid as the dude came over to my room to spill the bean. she had been promising him she would dump me for him but when he noticed she was just playing us both, he decided to come over and tell everything that had been happening all the while. For him this was the only way to get her out of his system and also making the ground uncomfortable for her to try to see him again.

He told me of all their sexual dalliances and how they just stopped short of straffing in my room at the final minute of common sense. and truth be told his intel was correct. there was a time she was told me was going over to her sister's place in town, but ended upin his house for one whole week, even though i knew she wasnt in town and i accused her of being with him, she piously kept to her lies, but the truth has eventually come out. the dude was all fuming, claiming i should keep her away from his sight or else he would hurt her bad... he even used my phone cause i gave him to check something else to text her some insults "old cargo" etc. he told me of how she clainmed that all she was doing with me was to mess me up emotionally as a vengance for all the perceived wrongs i had done her.

Anyways she apparently knew her game was up and called me to say i should just pack up her stuff in my room that she was gonna come pick it up once she came back from town. well while contemplating the whole ish, i got angry and decided to set fire to my tears. every thing she has gotten for me, and everything i had bought for her tha was within my reach, i set ablaze and sent her the pictures.

But she come back from town, goes to meet the dude, apologises anfd in her words "well i'm done with you and now with him". i say fuc.k her because i know she aint worth my tears, and they both deserve each other. not like i'm perfect or anything, but I dont think i can ever put anybody through what she made me see. to imagine that while i helped her with her reading during our last semester exam, when she had purportedly come back to me, she finished her exams one paper before me and while i was revising for my last paper, my "girlfriend" disappeared to spend the night with the dude only to appear the next day, how i managed to ace my last Exam is nothing short of miraculous. and i thank God i didnt pay academically for what she put me through which im am sure would have been to her greatest delight.

Anyways they can both enjoy themselves, though it hurts, but finally i know i'm better off without a lying, conniving bitch that can kill a man just to have her selfish way. to think that she was bleeping under my nose and yet will be harassing me when i contact other girls. As for the dude, i really do not envy him being puss.y whipped is a curse.

Hi dear I tot ny story was worse though it luks similar wit urs but wit slight difference, dis is d height,I didn't knw ladies do this too I tot it was only guys it really bad. Pls accept d chalenge and. Luk towards a beta future wit a partner that wuld sincerely love u for wu u r
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by Mynd44: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
^^
I wonder why you had to quote all that again
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by obowunmi(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thx goodness she hasn't given you HIV or STDs.
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by tashanja(m): 12:36am On Oct 03, 2012
OP: Sorry about your experience and most of all the loss of your aunt. Also happy you chose to move on, its probably your best option eventually.

However, next time (though not wishing so ) bear in mind that there is a better way to deal with such deceipful biitches; play them back and later dump them i.e. cooperate with the other guy to continue screwing her concurrently and dump her after making sure she knew about the agreement, leaving her feeling exactly how she should - used and abused.

Unfortunately, you let your emotions flow too soon and ended up being out played by the other guy. It would appear whether intentionally or otherwise, he came disclosed stuff, pressed your buttons, and you expectedly blew your top and burned your bridges, then he cleverly sneaked behind to claim the girl all to himself - in short you were subtly out manouvred; so while they now both still have themselves you've been left out with only your balls in your hands.

Like I said, next time let the cheater pay, make her be the fool and the one dumped - you grab?
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by tellwsdom: 12:51am On Oct 03, 2012
Bro, all those stuffs u burnt aren't even original sad sad No offence undecided undecided
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by hoodboy(m): 4:12am On Oct 03, 2012
Ivynwa: Hoodboy, didn't I tell you (when you had a thread about her before) [color=#00009]to concentrate on[/color] your studies and run away from that love triangle?

NNE you did o! But then the love was so strong, this was someone I dated for two years
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by hoodboy(m): 4:19am On Oct 03, 2012
tashanja: OP: Sorry about your experience and most of all the loss of your aunt. Also happy you chose to move on, its probably your best option eventually.

However, next time (though not wishing so ) bear in mind that there is a better way to deal with such deceipful biitches; play them back and later dump them i.e. cooperate with the other guy to continue screwing her concurrently and dump her after making sure she knew about the agreement, leaving her feeling exactly how she should - used and abused.

Unfortunately, you let your emotions flow too soon and ended up being out played by the other guy. It would appear whether intentionally or otherwise, he came disclosed stuff, pressed your buttons, and you expectedly blew your top and burned your bridges, then he cleverly sneaked behind to claim the girl all to himself - in short you were subtly out manouvred; so while they now both still have themselves you've been left out with only your balls in your hands.

Like I said, next time let the cheater pay, make her be the fool and the one dumped - you grab?

I'm a very emotional person, I would make a bad poker player. I don't know how to pretend. Never works for me. If the dude feels he was smart then he only out smarted himself. Now I know I'm better of without her. Continuing anything sexu.all with her only places my life at a higher risk.
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by hoodboy(m): 4:22am On Oct 03, 2012
phunmy dahdah:
Hi dear I tot ny story was worse though it luks similar wit urs but wit slight difference, dis is d height,I didn't knw ladies do this too I tot it was only guys it really bad. Pls accept d chalenge and. Luk towards a beta future wit a partner that wuld sincerely love u for wu u r

Thanka , hope you find that person too. Better to learn from these sort of thing and avoid the same errors in a life long commitment
Re: Burnt Everything We Shared by Mystiqme: 4:29am On Oct 03, 2012
phunmy dahdah:
hoodboy:

Thanka , hope you find that person too. Better to learn from these sort of thing and avoid the same errors in a life long commitment
You guys should get together... cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is Giving Out Her Number One Sign That She Is In Love Or Likes U. / . / Please Help,i Need Your Advice,he Wants To Marry Me,but Has A Child Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.