Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Desperate Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Girl (2347 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate / Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Girl by 2sexy(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2012
Just a while a go, I got talking with this damsel... na she start the chat o.

So, I flow with her. before I know, she start asking me shocking questions.

Here it is:

Hw old r u
R u married
Wat r u doing as a living

I asked why do you want to know.

Here is her reply:

I jus wnt 2 know d person talking wit very wel

Sure this is a perfect avenue to claim heaven on earth.

Lie as much I as I can and be the son of Dangote, fvck d hell out her,right?

But I am not that kind. This is how girls get into trouble without realising it.

Have a nice day ,friends.
Re: Desperate Girl by WebSurfer(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2012
I so hate when a girl ask me that question "what do you do for a living" not that I don't work, I do and I earn well.. I just hate to remember girls will always put money first in any thing to do with a guy.. Sometimes I don't blame some guys lieing..
Re: Desperate Girl by 2sexy(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2012
It is our societal wahala...

She is 25... but look much older than I, even though I am older than her.

I just wondered what she wants.

Okay, if I am working, then what?
Re: Desperate Girl by 1ndidi2(f): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2012
U know it could be a 2way thing!
Guys too ask a girl her age,relationship status and what they do for a living!
A responsible girl asks those questions too,from it she can deduce the kind of person she is with.
Re: Desperate Girl by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2012
[size=13pt]and how does this affect the price of you know what[/size] grin grin grin

@OP.. either play her, tell her, or leave her.. U gat a choice! stop all this Nannsense smiley
Re: Desperate Girl by Sijo01(f): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2012
Op, How does, her asking you questions make's her despirate?
Re: Desperate Girl by 2sexy(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2012
Is that the question you would ask somebody you just started chatting with in less than 30 minutes?

Abeg make una no brand the thing as "responsible girl question" I never asked her age, it is there on her wall. The same year as my younger one.
Re: Desperate Girl by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2012
[size=26pt]The girl is a business woman. It's called feasibility studies! grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Desperate Girl by 2goodbobo(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2012
aint nothing wrong with the questions. Asking questions is inevitable in a conversation/Relationship and it is your personal choice to answer them or not.
Re: Desperate Girl by daisyella: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2012
I understand what u mean, but some people r inquisitive in nature, †ђξ fact she was asking u such questions might not even mean she wants to have a relationship with you, God what is wrong with guys of these days,u already claim a girl u J̲̣̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ met for thirty minutes is after U̶̲̥̅̊я money smh.maybe she's J̲̣̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ asking to know u or to keep †ђξ conversation going buh for u to call her desperate and even open a thread abt it shocked ,hw will u meet a gud girl wen everygirl u meet is a suspect

1 Like

Re: Desperate Girl by 2sexy(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2012
That one no concern me cos ... I dont need any one now.
Re: Desperate Girl by kittykat1(f): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2012
U'v got to changge ur mentalityv abt chicks o.
Re: Desperate Girl by 190: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2012
Sijo01: Op, How does, her asking you questions make's her [size=28pt]despirate[/size]?

[size=18pt]Na so cool[/size]
Re: Desperate Girl by 2sexy(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2012
kitty kat: U'v got to changge ur mentalityv abt chicks o.

My lady... no b my fault na. She even said I be yahoo? Just because I said I am on laptop. grin grin
Re: Desperate Girl by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2012
dude, it was just a question undecided
Re: Desperate Girl by 2sexy(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2012
joeydozzy: dude, it was just a question undecided

Me I no like that kind question. okay? angry

1 Like

Re: Desperate Girl by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2012
2sexy:

Me I no like that kind question. okay? angry

then you don't wanna date. simple
Re: Desperate Girl by WebSurfer(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2012
2sexy:

My lady... no b my fault na. She even said I be yahoo? Just because I said I am on laptop. grin grin
obviously looking for a maga... lolz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Desperate Girl by kittykat1(f): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2012
Pls free chicks. Ur mom is a woman. If u blv she is good then blv that there are good women too. I am readin a book called The secret and another called Commandin ur Mornin. They both teach that u attract what u think abt most. So if u keep blvin that all women are gold diggers, u will kip attractin gold diGGers. Even when u meet d good ones, u won't click cos she is not ur defintion of a woman.

I know ur problem and I had d same issues too. I am workin on myself and d rsult is good.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
wetin dey worry d bolo named 2sexy? i would ask d same damn question so i dont bag a free loader.Its 2012 mehn.....
Re: Desperate Girl by cindyrella(f): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
So to ask question don turn crime again? Na wao!
I would ask the same questions too.
Re: Desperate Girl by 2sexy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
kitty kat: Pls free chicks. Ur mom is a woman. If u blv she is good then blv that there are good women too. I am readin a book called The secret and another called Commandin ur Mornin. They both teach that u attract what u think abt most. So if u keep blvin that all women are gold diggers, u will kip attractin gold diGGers. Even when u meet d good ones, u won't click cos she is not ur defintion of a woman.

I know ur problem and I had d same issues too. I am workin on myself and d rsult is good.

You know me wella... but I don jump am pass. The is that this girl initiated the chat you, not me. So, asking such questions is pretty fast... and Olojukoro-like
Re: Desperate Girl by 2sexy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: wetin dey worry d bolo named 2sexy? i would ask d same damn question so i dont bag a free loader.Its 2012 mehn.....

Abeg park for one side make I c better people.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
2sexy:

Abeg park for one side make I c better people.
u fry craze? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Desperate Girl by 2sexy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u fry craze? undecided undecided undecided

Madness sef join. No let me sidon 4 ya head and mess on top ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Desperate Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
2sexy:

Madness sef join. No let me sidon 4 ya head and mess on top ooo angry
u wan die b dat na! anyways.. wots d biggie in d ques she asked? na normal tins wey gal suppose no na! u can easily ask her d same damn questo sef. Grow up man!
Re: Desperate Girl by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
cindyrella: So to ask question don turn crime again? Na wao!
oya ask me
Re: Desperate Girl by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
cindyrella: So to ask question don turn crime again? Na wao!
oya ask
Re: Desperate Girl by Spicyhawt: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
@op,you called those questions SHOCKING!!!,what if she asked "would you like to get laid
pls get a lyfe
Re: Desperate Girl by cindyrella(f): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:

oya ask me
What is ya name? How old are you? What do u do for a living? Answer these ones first. cheesy
Re: Desperate Girl by 2sexy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u wan die b dat na! anyways.. wots d biggie in d ques she asked? na normal tins wey gal suppose no na! u can easily ask her d same damn questo sef. Grow up man!

I no wan grow up.
Re: Desperate Girl by Goldieluks: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]and how does this affect the price of you know what[/size] grin grin grin

@OP.. either play her, tell her, or leave her.. U gat a choice! stop all this Nannsense smiley

on point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! / My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Lodge In An Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.