Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (75454 Views)

Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hello,

dre901:

@All
I got the surprise of my life when i got home yesterday and found a Hitv magazine waiting for me at my door step. i was so surprised and impressed that i had to ask my neighbors how did the magazine get to my door step. And they told me that some people from hitv came to distribute the Nov edition of the magazine to all subscribers and my name with my address was well printed on paper on the transparent foil. Good work Hitv. U guys are getting there. But you guys should do more in the coming year by providing us with a dedicated movie channel, get your EPG working properly and subtitle all foreign language channels. Am very sure by next year, greater things to come.

@Urfriend
Good Job.
I got that shocker two weeks ago when i found my copy of Hi magazine at my door step. cool
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
i hope d goodie bag does get to my doorstep cos as we talk i still have not seen a copy of dt mag anywia.lets pray d improvement is across board.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hi All,

Yes HiTV now distributes it's Hi Magazine to subscribers.well not all shall get it,but over the coming months many more shall get their copies at their doorsteps.The main reason why most didn't get,was because the names and addresses of some subscribers were totally wrong or incorrect.That is why soon Hitv shall ask subscribers to go to their dealers for FREE upgrades and use this exercise to update customers’ records.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hi All,

It's nice to see that comments about HiTV has changed.Come to think of it,they have actually delivered on all the promised channels,like Setanta ,KidsCo,Discovery World,Fox News,CNBC Africa,and Zee Cinema.

Make we give them pros ho!,or what do you guys think?.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
@urfriend

yeah comments have changed, a bit .its not yet uhuru sha.i still see hitv promo wit channels like LBC,MTV BASE,LOVEWORLD ,FOXSPORTS,LOVEWORLD,ART & AMULUDUN and i sure as hell cnt see most/all of those on my channel list grin.yes hitv has tried, but there's still way to go, so many miles.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bami201(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
I will say thank God if realy HiTv have added all those channels as people have been saying. Then i will go home and swtich on my decorder which have been left dead by me since.

@urfriend, please what happen to we that subscribe on the site of HiTv with our correct address and Phone numbers? Won't we get how own magazine at our door step.

Maybe by next week i will join other members in saying 3 cheer bsssa to them
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hi,
please note that amuludun is till there,it has not been removed.they (amuludun) are having some technical issues at their end,once that issue is solved it will be back on.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by squad1: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ All

my HiSport2 is now showing since wednesday, please is it a general problem or only from my end? i wont want 2 miss d wkend EPL
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2008
urfriend don't bribe sology--with all sweet talk--try to convience all ur customer that -u will gt der soon--millions of hitv customer link to this forum everyday nt yet convience with ur pic quality--please go a mile  to turn up --i believe in d next few week sale volume will drop -if u don't spend money on ur video quality--or ur technical equipment--a man call enitan,badiru,ekonibaje will team up to establish a nice and lovely sattelite company soon --watch =out--please as d weekend is moving up --please let all my client  subcription comes up---or ---all my activation sent through info@hientertainment and subcription as never comes up  since yesterday --mr bashiru dickson--sc-01710157986-4-dec--x4653-0807-013099-av send through -info@hientertainment and some subcription--but it as never comes up--what is d delay is all about--pls no excuses on hitv 2 nt showing--or amuludun nt showg--when i read thru some daarsat facts--der keep analysing ur price per a programme cost--just check daarsat der right-up--and 2 programme are missing dat is cheating -pls chew up wat u can chew--thks
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2008
squad1:

@ All

my HiSport2 is now showing since wednesday, please is it a general problem or only from my end? i wont want 2 miss d wkend EPL

You mean not showing?. Anyway you are not alone. Believe it's a general issue. What even the use of the channel except on weekends.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ekonibaje,

Please be serious for once angry
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by squad1: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ ilugunboy
sorry i mean NOT showing,
i really love d discovery channel but this setanta africa, why the hype about the channel, i dont like it at all or am i still missing something?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2008
hi all,
amuludun is back on air.
please ekonibaje,amuludun is not owned by hitv and note i have not called or talked to sology.you are the only one that seems to be having problems with activation,WHY?.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
urfriend:

hi all,
amuludun is back on air.[/b]please ekonibaje,amuludun is not owned by hitv and note i have not called or talked to sology.you are the only one that seems to be having problems with activation,[b]WHY?.

Thank you for that piece of info about amuludun.

You are over- indulging ekonibaje by bending to his request everytime.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
HI ILUGUNBOY,
I DON'T EVEN TOUCH IS REQUESTS, BECAUSE ALL ACTIVATION REQUESTS HAS LONG HAS IT WAS PAID AT THE BANK WILL COME UP.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2008
ilungun boy--it seem u nevr been a leader once in ur life time-- wat is ur problem -just check out--if in any of my message drop on dis box-- i never talk to any one wrongly--apart frm the issue of change like obama politic- let call a spade a spade--ilungun u never express que at hitv once in ur life time-and if u read thru forum av told u my experience if u look at all my files in dis forum --am always at positive end--and fair in all manners--4 education purpose why the amuludun thing been encrypted by hitv---urfriend either u are benjamin or mr martins--i dont look 4 any special favour frm u apart frm dis issues of activation---pls av been in sattelite business nt--2 0r 10years ago--ps always --sensor all manners of words here--just imagine a man that save a kobo and decide to buy hitv product after 5 days d system refused to work--and many guys do confuse the fellow to buy dstv instead of hitv after av my marketed 4 the guy nw bought the hitv and on my part av sent all detail and d system refused to come up--just check d down trend on the issue of marketing--just check out the issue of bashiru dickson--and joseph babatunde paid thru gtb ijebu ode--with teller no--0104659 on 21-n0v 2008 at gtb ijebu ode--sc--01710136050-5--everyday since dat time sending me mail ,test messages-and mr dickson av send the activation data to info--but is nt working---sc--01710157986-4--dec--4653-0807-013099--sacrifice in calling him if u feel am lieing--08053255386--n01 alhaji odunayo close akesan estate--ikd
thks
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2008
Ekonibaje. . . . . See your life? You have lost all integrity on this forum([size=5pt]do you even have any[/size]).

Urfriend,i must come openly to give kudos to you and your crew out there. Good job you people are doing. You finally bought me over with the Discovery World Channel.

@ALL Sentanta Africa is not the same as SETANTA SPORTS where you get to see the Carling Cup,FA and also the Premier league. This is Setanta AFRICA for AFRICA ONLY!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2008
hi---blue just keep watching --u are one of the spectator on d forum--keep clapping--when some are crying-many guys as loose der teeth thru dis activation problem--or der shop as been destroy because of daily bread of hitv--issues--kilomode mo--i really appreciate all wisdom men dat as contributed to dis hitv issues positively most expecially sology--he as expressed his mind because he wat hitv to change--and which presently happen--i dont just come to forum to drop a bomb or message--dis is 4 record purpose--am asking any incoming sattalite provider will check into dis forum and get some constraint on d issue of hitv--and work towards better owing a satteliet system here--nigeria as a huge market-many foreigner trying to do business here do come to dis forum to check up wat is sattelite is all abt--dis man called bashiru as terating me dis morning--if he doesnt watch hitv something will happen---i dont understand and blue is on the fence laughing---GOD KNW UR HOUSE-BYE
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2008
hi---blue just keep watching --u are one of the spectator on d forum--keep clapping--when some are crying-many guys as loose der teeth thru dis activation problem--or der shop as been destroy because of daily bread of hitv--issues--kilomode mo--i really appreciate all wisdom men dat as contributed to dis hitv issues positively most expecially sology--he as expressed his mind because he wat hitv to change--and which presently happen--i dont just come to forum to drop a bomb or message--dis is 4 record purpose--am asking any incoming sattalite provider will check into dis forum and get some constraint on d issue of hitv--and work towards better owing a satteliet system here--nigeria as a huge market-many foreigner trying to do business here do come to dis forum to check up wat is sattelite is all abt--dis man called bashiru as terating me dis morning--if he doesnt watch ARSENAL something will happen---i dont understand and blue is on the fence laughing---GOD KNW UR HOUSE-BYE
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2008
I dnt even watch that SETANTA AFRICA CHANNEL.
To me its just a mistake for HITV to add that channel.
Thank God for amulundun, i like that channel cus most of tha movies are intresting,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2008
d info  hientertainment as never act upon this cards--urfriend please kindly help me out this guy as been on my neck-----urfriend --this weekend is hot --mr bashiru--dickson--av tried all means-please am waiting--hitv--please av submited all document relating to dis guy--
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2008
Dclique but Amuludun has gone AWOL!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2008
Ooops. . . . just checked now and saw that Amuudun is back to life! But scrambling sad sad

Ekonibaje this is not HITV's office. Go to their office if you have activation problem sucker!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2008
horizon--red--i taught u are enging ur self on some substance--wat are u constraint-u sucker
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2008
horizon--red--i taught u are engaging ur self on some substance--wat are u constraint-u sucker
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2008
hope is nt yet lost am stll waiting---dickson----bashiru---pls am waiting---------------------
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mustay(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2008
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2008
ur friend when i read thru some article by punch news paper--the operation manager mr lanre oke tried to say that yet the system of activation is nt yet perfect dat it remain 2 percent--out of 10 percent sent thru bank--dat means out of dat 2 percent - u cannt nt predict that my own may fall victim- --to make it clear--most guys do sent der teller to me frm other state--dat we av sold to --to assist them--most of all dis cards i do sent doesnt come thru my location--it comes in all in all part of nigeria--horizon blue--i do appreciate u--thks so much--ur friend all dis cards as nt yet active--thks--bashiru dickson---and some fews--thks
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2008
Thanks for the link Mustay,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2008
I take back my comment,maybe HITV doesnt need a change in management.But they need to step up by nxt year.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by obafemix: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2008
Hi Urfriend,

How many subscribers does Hitv have now and what are your growth aspects for 2009-2010?

Thanks

Obafemi
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bami201(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2008
@ekonibaje and @bluehorizo, please both of you should restrain from xcanges of words that are inmoral on this forum. We are here to educate ourself on what is happenig to HiTv and not to trade provocative words like SUCKER both of you are using.
Am making my promise this moring in giving HiTv the three bossa i said last week. Am impress with the new channels i found when i put on my decorder. Discovery channel is the inthing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45)

BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.