Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (75276 Views)

Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by vicgeorge(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2008
Jesus,my lord and savior,so these people have gone into the essence of taking the rubbish Tv to the Uk,when they have not yet finish solving the problems of the numerous customers for Naija here,Ahhh Why HITV sef dey do like this.I wished i bi Osama Bin Laden cousin or member of his family,i for just come una office to bomb dat place up.Make Una solve the problems and issues of Naija customers before una go dey carrry una sef go Uk, Ordinary adding few channels to the taste of una customers con bi problem,even working on the activation issues na another wahala bi that,
Hitv stop scamming us ooooooooooooo!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
urfriend kindly help me out--as per activation--mr kupoluyi--sc--017101706376-decm0000816005432-17-11-08-thks 4 previous assistance---ikd--and this subcription was paid 4--0n 30-10-08-teller n0313159-at gtb ikd --name--efosa sc--01710005928-0--4 almost 2 weeks the card as stop working--also alhaja  teller no-310164 -sc-01710155697-9--paid  on 14-11-08--honourable temitope--sc--017101586471--decm000816007394-ikd
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by squad1: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Urfriend, (To anybody that can help)

I just bought my HiTV yesterday, but im not getting some of these channels,
Amuludun (always blank)
Discovery (always blank)
Setanta africa (not at all)

What can i do to get these channels,

And where i bought the decoder, d guy said i should come and meet him after 5days if it is scrambled that he will go to HiTV office , ( i paid #14,000). It is the normal procedure of buying and then get scrambled after 5days?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2008
squad1

Amuludun is blank on everyone's system.

Discovery is Blank on everyone's system.

There is no Setanta

I think that your dealer knows what he is talking about concerning that activation in 5 days.

Some things they do at Hitv just defies common sense.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hi all Discovery World is now showing on 11900 H 27500,scan now to get the channel.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 12:54am On Nov 18, 2008
hi squad1,yes your smart card will go off in 3-5 days because the cards are programmed by conax,to enable you preview.your dealer is to activate it before the end of that 3-5days.that is the process.

hi sology,amuludun is not under hitv's control.hitv receives the signal via satellite and re-broadcasts it's to subscribers,so what ever is been aired comes direct from amuludun not hitv.amuludun has over the past 3-4weeks had some technical issues,which his almost solved and will come up very soon.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 1:11am On Nov 18, 2008
hi all,please you should by now start feeling the ease in activation.try it and please stop doing hear say.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2008
urfriend,

Like I said yesterday nite, the discovery is still showing with that unknown language. How do we go about changing it to English language.

I've tried all the methods one can use, but still no dice. Is a technical issue from Hitv side.?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by vicgeorge(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2008
Urfriend,
You wrote yesterday that discovery is now on Hitv and yes that is true.I got my decoder scan and i found the channel,you also mentioned yesterday that you guys are working on the technicalities of changing it into English language and it should be coming earlier today.I really hope you guys keep to your word about changing it into English.

Notice:
Urfriend,what happened to the information you posted to us on this forum about you guys working on the technical problem of discovery world,as in changing it into English,it seems you have deleted or edited it.I really hope you are keeping us updated with the truth,if you know what i'm talking about.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2008
wtf!! ma discovery is in french, lool
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by vicgeorge(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2008
What is the essence of giving us Discovery channels,when the language is not in English language,it's just like watching Zee Cinema without subtitle in English.Watching discovery world right now is rubbish to me.I am just saying what i feel in my heart.

Dclique,
I hope you can translate the discovery world into English for us,since you understand french, lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2008
@urfriend
i got ur missed call and i knew somtin was up.when i scanned lo and behold i got Discovery world with a french spice.na wa for hitv who ask them for french and the transpoder 11900 h 27500 is now crowded(loading it with 16 channels)the picture quality of all the channels on the transpoder is now affected.HAS GTV stopped u guys from using there transpoder cos Discovery World would be better on 12130 H 27500.WE MUST NOT WATCH PREMIER LEAGUE WITH CRACKING PICTURES OR ELSE
My dear prayer for hitv.LOrd let them stop the repition of films on hi-mix and lord pls let them do somtin to the picture quality of biscon and dove hi-life and hi-nolly or rather still merge hi-life with dove vision so we can have free transponder space to shift discovery too.hear this prayers lord so that we customers using hitv would have a course to smile and urfriend would have a hitch-free day online and lord pls dont forget the activation problem with hitv though u already told us you would do somtin on that and dont forget to bring new ideas in to the head of our CEO MR Toyin Subai.AMEN
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2008
@vicgeorge,Dclique,ilugunboy,soloqy,ekonibaje,squad1 and others who r using hitv on this thread
make all of u say amen to my prayers or else hitv go comot ur activation oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.there is going to be a deliverance service for hitv soon.watch out.coming soon as usual
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2008
hi all,discovery world is now in english,check now
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2008
yea!! i just noticed that.
So when is the last one coming up,nxt year?lol
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2008
@urfriend
Thank GOD Discovery is now in English.Have u noticed the breaking of the picture of channels on the 11900H27500 transpoder.whats up with that and when is sentata coming up
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
niyi09:

@vicgeorge,Dclique,ilugunboy,soloqy,ekonibaje,squad1 and others who r using hitv on this thread
make all of u say amen to my prayers or else hitv go comot ur activation oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.there is going to be a deliverance service for hitv soon.watch out.coming soon as usual
grin grin grin grin.
me all am asking for a correct 24hr MOVIE CHANNEL(FOREIGN)
not hi holly that shows (2000-2007) movies undecided
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
pls i tried in calling hitv customer care yesterday 4 almost 20mins on sum activation issues--b4 my credit finish uptil nw dis cards as nt working-after giving full details ur friend kindly help me out--mr olushola poopola sc--01710167106-7-dec-m0000816009876---ikd-lagos--and also dis mr samuel kolade sc--01710166010-2-- dec--m000816009423--ikd-lagos--pls urfriend kindly help me work on dis cards--thks
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
hi dclique,please please who told you Hi nolly airs only 2000-2007 movies.do you watch the channel at all or you listen to hear say.please watch the channel especially at night then you will know they air also air 2008 nollywood movies.

hi niyi09,the picture breaking as been noted since yesterday and has nothing to do with over loading.if you noticed not all channels are affected e.g bbc,zee cinema,set africa and biscon.Eutelsat is working on something and soon will stop breaking.

hi all setanta will come up soon.there are issues with the feed ones that is worked on it will be added.

hi ekonibaje,pls always wait for the activation process to take place and stop this 'please activate me posts'.note that since you have been sending your requests i have never worked on any of them,because they will come up once payments details are sent to hitv.that is to tell you that the activation process is now working fine.stop making it sound as if the activation process at hitv don't work.thank you
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
@URFRIEND
we hope Eutelsat finds a solution soon.
Hi-nolly picture quality pisses me off.they should stop repition and air sometin recent and HI_MIX should start airing sometin btw 2000-2007 cos i am tired of watching 1980-1990 films on hi-mix when they show one or URFRIEND do u want to tell me that HI_mix air anyting done in this millenieum.
Are we looking forword to a dedicated movie channel on hitv.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ahwuyen(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
let's give hitv a chance to proof itself
kudos to urfriend for updating us
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
urfriend -phsical i knew d type of person u are--but let leave it that way--u are real and kind----but i can nt denied myself what is right--please kindly check up ur system--this name mr oriyomi--sc--01710027249-5--this guy paid since 10-n0v--2008-nw and de card as nt been enable--he paid at gtb bank ikd--with teller 313551--i paid my school tru --hitv stupend --and which i later paid back calling the hitv customer care nor coming over--to hitv-- office--just imagine what client will relate to someone when d card is nt active--urfriend u av been hiding--u just show up when discovery channel came in--thanks alot--please d client wat to hang me nw--pls touch der dial
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ahwuyen
we r already giving dem a chance by sticking with them.Lrt them repay our loyalty by improving the quality of there service.@Urfriend pls answer my previous question
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ahwuyen(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ekonibaje
pls let's stand by the rule . open anoda thread for activation. or better still tell ur customer to go for upgrading. that might help themi.e ur customer
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2008
@all

stop tellin ekonibaje to stop his constant jabberin,he doesnt speak d lingua franca, correct me if m wrong.thnk God we finally have discovery[in english].kudos dt it happened in our 'lifetime'.may dis be d first of many more, in our 'lifetime', amen!

@ilugunboy,
o brother where art thou?hope d family's fine sha,

@soloqy, bros werin dey?bn a while

peace
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
ahwuyen:

let's give hitv a chance to proof itself
kudos to urfriend for updating us
YES O!THANKS TO 'UR FRND',
FOR ALL THE UP TO DATE INFO ON WHAT IS GOIN ON IN HITV CONCERNING OUR PROBS
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2008
AN IF YOU ASK ME,
I THNK MR ekonibaje SHUD OPEN A NEW THREAD FOR ALL HIS
ACTIVATION PROBS undecided
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by coolguyz(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2008
a lot of us hv bn loyal despite the problems, thus it'l b apprec8d if HiTv can as well gv us rewards for that loyaly, simply by delivering on the promises thye made - 24hr entertainment! we need a dedicated ''movie channel'' , ''sentana sports'' we still await and pls why convert Hi Sports2 to HiTv PR and soccer matches advert channel

ur friend, like ur spirit in keeping us informed, keep it up and try also pass our comments across to top mgt. HiTv will definitely soar to great heights if dey can gv more competitive channels entertainmnt wise.!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2008
please kindly help me ur friend this client as been on my neck--mr oriyomi odukogbe--sc--01710027249-5--teller no--313551--paid to gtb bank ikd on 10-11-08--and also this card--mr obayemi--sc--01710128490-3--teller no--310215-18-11-08-please kin dly enable this cards--gtb ikd=thks
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2008
pls dis cards are nt yet active--pls sort me out--urfriend --i cannt be coming here to just keep posting cards--plaease try to sort me out--i could nt imagine struggle paying without result after just imagine 8 days aFTER MAKING PAYMENT--ON WAT ACCOUNT--please try to do something--if gtb is nt functiong well try fcmb---
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2008
ekonibaje:

cannt be coming here to just keep posting cards

Are you getting tired/frustrated? You have constituted a rubbish nuisance on this thread.

ekonibaje:

i could nt imagine struggle paying without result after just imagine 8 days aFTER MAKING PAYMENT--ON what ACCOUNT

I'm sorry to hear the lamentation of a frustrated man. After all,he has been "sorting" your activations out for you,so don't commit suicide because of this.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mortiple(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2008
For once, I want to say A BIG THANK YOU to HITV/urfriend for redeeming their promise on Discovery World. The channel appeals to me more than anything else on HITV (except Hisoccer and Hisports at weekends). We are still waiting for SETANTA Sports.

I am looking forward to the day when HITV will show International football friendlies, English F.A. Cup, Carling Cup, German Bundesliga, French Championat, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Cup, other life sporting activities etc. It is not all about English Premier League.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.