Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (75282 Views)

Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2008
ekonibaje or whatever you are.

Please let that be the last time in your life that you will ever type my screen name and on  my part pretend that you don't exist. You can continue with your thoughtless posts on your Way Forward Hitv thread.

I won't blame you, will rather blame that zoo keeper.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2008
i cannt understand all ur trach---illugunboy---wat do u mean by zoo keeper--dis forum are 4 those dat as positive contribution--nt like u--wat are u constraint man--ilugun boy--or man--u call urself--i never come here to disturb myself with a sweet talk --i really come here to safe my face--thks--pls ilugun boy--pls am sorry if i offended u--na mi knw where shoe dey pitch me--k--am sorry--pls kindly restrict frm dis words--i cant exchange words with unknown--k--sorry
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2008
You will never understand. angry
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2008
pls am sorry--illugunboy--pls i understand--
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ilugun

a wise man once told me, if a dog barks @ d moon,d moon just keeps shinin.where's my 'ignore' button??
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
Makuraid,

Thanks. Just pressed that now. grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by whimsical(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2008
Of what use is posting the magazines to our door steps when it arrives 3 days to the end of that particular month?

@HITV

Maybe you guy might consider sending us electronic copies via email or rather still put a link on your site where we can download the pdf copy.

I think that will solve our problem.

As for carling cup, FA, and internationals, please do something about it. This setanta africa should have been setanta sports. When adding any channel nxt time pls shine ur eyes.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2008
That explains all the stupid programmes shown on that station,
I dnt even watch it.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
Hello UrFriend,

Please, improve the volume of Dove TV, it is annoying viewing pictures and no sound. cool
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Eby(f): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2008
Pls how do i get this new channel (discovery) showing in my Hi Tv cable or even scan for new channels.

I need ya help pl, e, a.se.!!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
eby rescan ur hitv decoder--11900--27500 h--enter ur menu--installation --press 0 0 0 0--enter ur pin--u enter oooo and go to ur tp-make sure that ur stastion is on bbc b4 u carry on the menu- issue so dat system can fall on 11900-27500-and decoder will safe up the discovery channel and it will be found at most end of on the roll of ur station--
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2008
Ekonibaje. . . Kudos. This is what we all require of you wink wink wink wink
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
Good job HiTV,
I paid my subscription fee yesterday and my Hi Magazine arrived my house today.  cool
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
Wow, somehow, I have not been receiving alerts to new posts here.

@ekonibaje

The problem is that we are hardly able to make head or tail of your posts. grin

urfriend has not called me nor "bribed" me with sweet words as you claim.
He has said a couple of times here that he doesnt touch your activation requests. That should let you know that there is no point in your posting them.
We all know that Hitv had issues with activation but It seems to have been sorted out.

I paid and got activated the same day in about an hour.

@ilugunboy

The first time am reading you lose your temper. grin

@Eby

Welcome back.
We were all disappointed and frustrated at hitv. At least you now have discovery to watch abi?

@urfriend

Whimsical's suggestion is good. I think you should tell them that we want the management to make available, the magazine in soft copy(pdf) for download from the website.

Also note that hitv hasnt delivered on all the promises as you claim. The very first promos and fliers I got from hitv had Mtvbase, fox sports, loveworld, aljazeera,etc. Some of which showed for a while and went awol while aljazeera never showed.
Please, let them work more with Fox Group. There is so much content that hitv could get from them. Fox life, fox crime, Fox movies or even any of the Sky movies channels.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2008
Got My hitv Guide/Magazine yesterday.

It was a pleasant surprise and my neighbours were looking at me like some kind of important person. grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
Lool,You are lucky i been waiting for mine.Is it when you wana PAY again that they give you.

Cus i paid a four month subscptn and its not expiring anytime soon,
I even subscribed on their website for a copy but nothing yet, Am still waiting o!!!,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by obafemix: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2008
hitv is quite boring anyway. I thought a cinema channel was
coming soon. don't know what happened. the management is
clueless as to what people want. EPL won't just attract and maintain
viewership!!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2008
HI-Mix have been extremely boring,imagine them still repeating films like A FEW GOOD MEN,TWO IF BY SEA, the same films i watched the same day i bought my hitv decoder last year.They are simply out of ideas on HI-MIx.pls srcap the channel if u knw u cant show something new or stop repitition.haha URFRIEND abeg help us beg the people that are incharge of contents to do something about HI-MIx
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2008
hi mix,setanta,dove.biscon etc are jst a bunch of MISTAKES.I dnt even watch those channels cus they dnt make sense.

Hi sport2, only broadcast when they are showing EPL games(on saturday),

HITV 'CORRECT TV', loool
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
Dclique:

hi mix,setanta,dove.biscon etc are just a bunch of MISTAKES.I don't even watch those channels cus they dnt make sense.

Hi sport2, only broadcast when they are showing EPL games(on saturday),

HITV 'CORRECT TV', loool

@Dclique,
                For me, I like Setanta Africa and dove TV (if the volume quality can be improve), my Dad enjoys BISCON but Hi Mix needs to stop repeating films and show new films and series.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2008
dclique,

from donaremu response, it means Hitv is just trying to satisfy all subscribers preferences.

I bet someone will not like amuludun, however that is the only station that interest my wife.

We should try and look beyond our individual preferences and enjoy the ones that meet our viewing criteria.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2008
yea, thats right
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by DoubleN(m): 12:23am On Dec 08, 2008
HiTV still have a long way to go in terms of packaging. Apart from the Premiership matches which they show,they have nothing to offer.Most of their stations are not clear,they repeat movies at will and some stations esp Hi sports1 and Hi sports 2 virtually run adverts half of the time. Its not as if i dislike anything nigerian but if they are to compete and hopefully knock DSTV out of Nigeria they have to get their act right.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by allboyz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2008
So in a nutshell,are you saying DAARSAT is currently the best in Nigeria?

Lets be sincerely now, all these pay Tv are good, BUT which is the BEST?? MYTV,DAARSAT OR HiTV, No sentiments pleaseeeee
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2008
Am not saying MYTV is the best but the have some FREE-TO-AIR channels.The others dont.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2008
Am not saying MYTV is the best but the have some FREE-TO-AIR channels.The others dont.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by allboyz(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2008
sup guyz?

is it true that HiTv now have "Discovery Channel" ?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2008
allboyz:

sup guys?

is it true that HiTv now have "Discovery Channel" ?

Hey,
HiTV has Discovery World and not Discovery Channel, although both belongs to the same network.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2008
Dclique:

Am not saying MYTV is the best but the have some FREE-TO-AIR channels.The others don't.

@ Dclique,

Those free contents are not MyTV contents, It is just that MyTv choose a popular positioning for broadcasting their contents. You can also get these free contents if set up another dish with your HiTV dish using a switch. cool
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Dclique(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2008
okay,now thats confusing.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by larrykj: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2008
Please, can someone help with activating my hitv smart card. I submitted the subscription form, at HITV office [Ebute-Metta], three days after installing my system. I was told the card have been activated, but after the initial five days i have been denied acces.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2008
@ Dclique,

Those free contents (free to air stations) are not MyTV contents, MyTv choose a good positioning for broadcasting their contents where several Free to Air stations are transmitting.
You can also get these free contents if set up another dish (in MyTV position) and connect it with your HiTV decoder, i.e you connect two dishes (one for HiTV and other for MyTV) to your decoder (i am assuming you are using a Strong decoder). cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.