Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ (12871 Views)

Nigeria’s Economy Choking Under Pangs Of Politics- Businessday / I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ / 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by Demdem(m): 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
DaLover:

I find it hard to believe that people will still follw demdem and dayokano down the road of doom after reading this...
There are so many dull people around...

Dacrazy, e don tey ooo. where av u been? grin grin
Guess what, the Retardeen is about to kick the asss of those that misled him. tongue
I pray the Almighty grant him the strength.
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by taharqa: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
Gbawe:

Mumu. Always making a fool of yourself. I don't suggest you are fearful of me but you make it obvious you may be because that is what comes to your paranoid, scaredy-Cat mind when I meant something else entirely. I am talking about the fearful persona of GEJ and his fans, like you, that means you automatically start pointing fingers at others over issues that concern you alone and nobody else. Get it now olodo?

As for being a paid agent, what exactly is your pay packet? I may be tempted to change sides if what I have been hearing about the 'remuneration' of Okupe, Abati, Omokri et al is true. Who came up with the the idea to say the first lady is "resting" abroad? You? Would not surprise me at all. You'll be sacked soon anyway. You may have tenacity and lack shame, but you have no talent and are terrible at spin as we can see from your pathetic efforts on NL. wink wink wink
Eh, spin? Me? Wondas have actualli ended. Okpe, i was the one who immediately admitted that there was a mistake with the info afta seeing the Businessday and Premium times reports; you on the oda hand, was shamelessly defending the express LIE of yr master even afta he was caught. Who is the deceitful one amongst us, and the hypocrite who is now running around since morning mastur.bating ova a lesser 'offense' of smone else? Gosh! Sm ppl are just so shameless. Infact, lets do smthing: go tru my post history and post any instance where i delibrately distortd info or 'spin'; then dare me to do the same with you...yeye pason, i hv criticized GEJ at times, hv you done d same with Tinubu? As a matter of fact, i didnt vote 4 Gej last time( cos of his party), and one of d 3 reasons why am supporting him now is cos of d Backrupcy and shallowness of the arguments of his core opponents whose only aim is to bring him down.. Constructive criticism has its own principles, and it sure doesnt include Propaganda and Hypocrism
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by Joeadamu86: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
taharqa: Eh, spin? Me? Wondas have actualli ended. Okpe, i was the one who immediately admitted that there was a mistake with the info afta seeing the Businessday and Premium times reports; you on the oda hand, was shamelessly defending the express LIE of yr master even afta he was caught. Who is the deceitful one amongst us, and the hypocrite who is now running around since morning mastur.bating ova a lesser 'offense' of smone else? Gosh! Sm ppl are just so shameless
Pls Taharqa this issue has been over flogged,it is giving some people prominence on this platform,only the supreme beings don't make mistakes,I believe this is an eye opener for the presidency to be more accurate in its future endeavors.No one is perfect even in America there are mistakes it's not peculiar to Nigeria alone..it's a wake up call.

1 Like

Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by jadakiss213(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Demdem:

My friend shut up. U are not making sense.

https://www.nairaland.com/1064129/presidency-probes-alleged-lie-jonathan
and are u making sense yourself? Did u confirm the authenticity of the statement?
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by sheyguy: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Pukkah:
**Note: The 'notorious fact' part of this post was borrowed from Reno Omokri. He used it as his defence on the TI gaffe of Mr President.

The poor guy must av underrated the power of Nairaland. . . .next time he shld be careful.
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
jadakiss213: and are u making sense yourself? Did u confirm the authenticity of the statement?

What statement are u talking about? u sound dumb.
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
In the next speech they should include "New York is the capital of Bayelsa" and Retardeen would read the same claiming it was based on NOTORIOUS FACTS
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by taharqa: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Joeadamu86: Pls Taharqa this issue has been over flogged,it is giving some people prominence on this platform,only the supreme beings don't make mistakes,I believe this is an eye opener for the presidency to be more accurate in its future endeavors.No one is perfect even in America there are mistakes it's not peculiar to Nigeria alone..it's a wake up call.
Agreed. I was just pissd at d hypocrisy of sm peeps, but I hear you
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
taharqa: Seal yr mouth kid. Tinubu is now not the president( that is the new line to defend his lie, abi?); i thought he was 'the leader of the opposition in Nigeria', abi dat one no count again? Anyone una give am, you guys were defending his express lie cos he is the source of the political crumbs that you guys get from time to time. Wot now gives you guys the right to run yr mouths on a goof made by smone else which he has since admittd. I almost hate hypocrites and have NO respect for them; b4 u push any point in public learn to BE CONSISTENT if you want to be taken seriously. Moreova, leaders around the world find themselves in such embarrasing positions where they goof- what is needful then is to admit it and move on. Infact, most leaders tell outright lies( which this was not), smtimes they are caught oda times not..abegi clear road hypocrite joor

i wouldn't be surprised if one day you are caught violently defending the statement that "africa is a country in nigeria"! or how else can one explain a situation whereby the president of a country has no idea what is going on in the country and has to rely on beer parlour rumours for information! that's like a man asking his neighbour the tightness of his wife's "sweet pot" and when his children alert him of the oddity,his house maids/boys blame the scenario on an innocent neighbour (tinubu).
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by AkoEja: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
The president and his henchmen should realise that they cannot be making statements based on secondment information from a newspaper. The president, of all people have access to all sorts of information that they should not be relying on a newspaper to make a broadcast to the whole mation on Independence Day, for that matter. It just shows how retarded this government's and is an example of how the country is being run by these fools. What a shame!
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by jmaine: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
taharqa: Agreed. [size=14pt]I was just pissd at d hypocrisy of sm peeps[/size], but I hear you

It's stale news bruv . . . .regulars here and non Nigerians are already aware grin
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Gej- a breath of notorious fart!
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by honeric01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
The president should employ businessday as his PA on media matters since he now relies on a newspaper for what he and his team should know about his performance so far so good.

Goodluck, please in the last 1 year, who has your government sent to prison or even court for any major fraud in this country?
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by excondido(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
maclatunji:

Weally(sic)? More like what you want to see. If I were to be a religious leader and the President of my country basically lied to the whole country from our national place of worship, I think I would feel compelled to make it clear that I and my community of clergymen don't support his action.tongue Ah! You just reminded me of the "church gift" in GEJ's village. As for your other comments- keep demonstrating your ignorance and bigotry.tongue tongue tongue

when will u perform ur own 'istishhad' martydom.....i mean strap urself with bombs and do the noble thing pig?
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by ifeci: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2012
Have u guys sacked dedeike and billyonaire from this forum? i thot by now, they would be defending their master with their copy and paste epistles. even though jmaine is around, he seems not to know wot to write. maybe he knows dt his paymaster goofed this time.
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by jmaine: 12:19am On Oct 04, 2012
ifeci: Have u guys sacked dedeike and billyonaire from this forum? i thot by now, they would be defending their master with their copy and paste epistles. even though jmaine is around, he seems not to know wot to write. maybe he knows dt his paymaster goofed this time.

Stop being your usual silly self . . .
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by ifeci: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2012
jmaine:

Stop being your usual silly self . . .

it was just an observation...
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by MurphyT1: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2012
Demdem:

welkom my friend. Are u insinuating that the president doesnt take time to even go through whatever is being given to him or what? Forget time in memorial, This is transformation, Fresh Air . This was what he promised us not status quo.

i believe he does, cos all wot he said were true, mayb the time frame wasnt right.however u hav to understand that anything published in the media whether print or electronic in d national daily is assumed to hav been properly researched and confirmed...probably dat daily didnt.
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by divatosin(f): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2012
The President never said this,we should stop trending falsehood on this forum.
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by kurga(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2012
This is shocking. He and many others just read out speaches with no real concern. Just want to get it over with. Another thing, No expression of concern when they read it out. Makes u wonder if they really mean what they say
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by luluosas(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2012
tbaba1234: There is no good spin on this, the presidency should not be getting information from national dailies. It shows that something is wrong, Do they not test the successes of their programs?

To me, this indicates a much bigger problem in the government.. A president should be fully aware of every detail in his speech, it is not just about performing on screen...

A nairalander even suggested that he should be using nairaland for 'authentic' news. Hahahahaha
Re: I Goofed, Businessday Misled Me - GEJ by luluosas(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2012
tbaba1234: There is no good spin on this, the presidency should not be getting information from national dailies. It shows that something is wrong, Do they not test the successes of their programs?

To me, this indicates a much bigger problem in the government.. A president should be fully aware of every detail in his speech, it is not just about performing on screen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra / 65 Killed In Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri / Nigerian Navy Foils Hijack Of Maersk Ship, Rescues 25 Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.