Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Can I Upgrade This Love!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Upgrade This Love!! (708 Views)

Nairalanders.. Can I Upgrade You? / Is This Love Or Lust :: / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Upgrade This Love!! by streetsoldier1(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2012
Hello house, av been in this wonderful relationship for a while now, with solid determination to make it work, am through with family introduction and really waiting to pick date for the great day!! But recently realized am losing portion of my feelings for her! Pls I need mature advise how to spice this up! I wanna get back to loving her 100% as I used to!
Re: How Can I Upgrade This Love!! by tellwsdom: 12:07am On Oct 03, 2012
Have you tried pressing her breasstt?? sad
Re: How Can I Upgrade This Love!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2012
tellwsdom: Have you tried pressing her breasstt?? sad

Dude, you seriously need help

@ op love is just there. You just need to get back in track to what you guys usually do. The hopeless romantic you were, the things you did that made her smile.
Re: How Can I Upgrade This Love!! by tellwsdom: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2012
joeydozzy:

Dude, you seriously need help

@ op love is just there. You just need to get back in track to what you guys usually do. The hopeless romantic you were, the things you did that made her smile.

Why? angry angry
Re: How Can I Upgrade This Love!! by blackbalang(f): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2012
Love needs to be watered, nourished and cherished or it dies. Sometimes the things you guyz did in d past becumz boring or a routine so u have to think of new stuffs to do 2geda. I can't really give suggestions cause wat wrks 4 me may damage ur relationship. lol
Re: How Can I Upgrade This Love!! by engrtee(f): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
Go online,look 4 latest version, click update

(1) (Reply)

Want To Save Your Relationship Or Marriage From Break Up Or Divorce Read This No / Christmas Gifts / What Valentine Gift Do You Plan To Buy For Your Bf/gf/spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.