Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Is This Love Or Lust :: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Lust :: (3653 Views)

Is It Love Or Lust??! / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2015
grin
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by falconey(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2015
grin

hit her FANNY once, it will stop

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Cutehector(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Lol, u just want to bang her dats all

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by falconey(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol, u just want to bang her dats all

of course who doesn't wants to bang? Its because he hasn't yet!
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Una go just dey cc lalasticlala on every thread. Call your attention to ease my friend. You own it, control it!!! Da f*ckk!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by pasqal09: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Bro, that's your cock speaking. maybe you should listen to it. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Cutehector(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
yeah ryt....
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2015
embarassed God abeg I no sey you dey really busy answering my prayers, but take style look down from heaven small...papa you see this OP,he is the perfect example of the kind of boys,I dey pray make them no see my young innocent sister..Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by AdeniyiA(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2015
stupidity:
Una go just dey cc lalasticlala on every thread.
Call your attention to ease my friend.
You own it, control it!!!
Da f*ckk!!!

don't mind him, the problem he has is your name
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Alezy(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2015
AdeniyiA:

don't mind him, the problem he has is your name
lolz. ..comedians everywhere

na ur own worse pass
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
embarassed God abeg I no sey you dey really busy answering my prayers, but take style look down from heaven small...papa you see this OP,he is the perfect example of the kind of boys,I dey pray make them no see my young innocent sister..Amen!
lollllll, guy uno well o,
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by ENIGMA24(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2015
borrow me the "ATTENTION" the baba needs it......
Sacrifice is due in two days...... embarassed
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Tosinex:
I got involved with a girl I met in a bus, she's beautiful and petite, later I knew she lives around my area, so we got rolling, but my issues is whenever am talking to her I always have attention, even on phone, attention still, we chat on phone and I do call her, I really like her even thou she's materialistic and am not bother, the aura of her figure is great,but having attention when with her, walking, talking or chatting is beginning to make me feel uncomfortable, maybe I need to quit, put her at arms lenght or what technique can I employ,

cc: lalasticlala
Pure Lust Brother!! embarassed tongue
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Kingsley1000(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2015
op chances are that you are sex starved .......how can you be having attention at mere hearing a girls voice ,your case is critical
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Kingsley1000(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
Pure Lust Brother!! embarassed tongue
he definitely needs to get laid grin
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:
he definitely needs to get laid grin
LoL! my points Exactly..."grin"

I don't even get why he'd ask if It's Love or Lust....Like U just met the lady...embarassed it's Love at first sight? undecided what do U think? lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Kingsley1000(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! my points Exactly..."grin"

I don't even get why he'd ask if It's Love or Lust....Like U just met the lady...embarassed it's Love at first sight? undecided what do U think? lipsrsealed
love at first sight isnt synonymous with infatuation .love at first sight in real sense could be true love .op is simply "kongigated"not intil he get laid ,he will always feel the same whenever he sights any f-gender

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Tosinex:
I got involved with a girl I met in a bus, she's beautiful and petite, later I knew she lives around my area, so we got rolling, but my issues is whenever am talking to her I always have attention, even on phone, attention still, we chat on phone and I do call her, I really like her even thou she's materialistic and am not bother, the aura of her figure is great,but having attention when with her, walking, talking or chatting is beginning to make me feel uncomfortable, maybe I need to quit, put her at arms lenght or what technique can I employ,

cc:ala
u just want to yansh am
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:
love at first sight isnt synonymous with infatuation .love at first sight in real sense could be true love .op is simply "kongigated"not intil he get laid ,he will always feel the same whenever he sights any f-gender
I Honestly don't believe in Love at first sight....it's morally impossible....maybe in Korean Love movies or something!? Buh in reality...nah! lipsrsealed

The best word to describe it should be "LUST AT FIRST SIGHT"
Libido Talking...undecided
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Kingsley1000(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
I Honestly don't believe in Love at first sight....it's morally impossible....maybe in Korean Love movies or something!? Buh in reality...nah! lipsrsealed

The best word to describe it should be "LUST AT FIRST SIGHT"
Libido Talking...undecided
have you ever experienced love at first sight ,if you have not ,the dude you are currently dating.how do you know its true love and how do you know his love for you isnt infatuation
?
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:
have you ever experienced love at first sight ,if you have not ,the dude you are currently dating.how do you know its true love and how do you know his love for you isnt infatuation
?
LoL! firstly....I ain't dating any Dude..lipsrsealed

Secondly, I think Most feelings people Call Love are just either prolonged infatuation or Just pure Lust....sad true Love is Really Rare....Like it's a 1 inna million kinda thing...embarassed

Like You'd be Really Lucky to meet someone who really "LOVES YOU"....Unconditionally...

Unconditional Love is genuine Love...anything other than that is Just One of the lesser categories of Love..e.g infatuation..Lust...admiration.. Obsession...e.t,c

****************Just My Harmless Opinion tho...smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Kingsley1000(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! firstly....I ain't dating any Dude..lipsrsealed

Secondly, I think Most feelings people Call Love are just either prolonged infatuation or Just pure Lust....sad true Love is Really Rare....Like it's a 1 inna million kinda thing...embarassed

Like You'd be Really Lucky to meet someone who really "LOVES YOU"....Unconditionally...

Unconditional Love is genuine Love...anything other than that is Just One of the lesser categories of Love..e.g infatuation..Lust...admiration.. Obsession...e.t,c

****************Just My Harmless Opinion tho...smiley
nice assertion you'v got,,,let me digress a litle bit,upload ur pix,let me know if you're the kind of girl i can love unconditionally wink
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:
nice assertion you'v got,,,let me digress a litle bit,upload ur pix,let me know if you're the kind of girl i can love unconditionally wink
LoL! if twas Really Unconditional.... You wouldn't ask of my Pics..undecided
You'd still Unconditionally Love me even if I Looked Like A Zombie... now, that's what I call True Love! tongue hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Kingsley1000(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! if twas Really Unconditional.... You wouldn't ask of my Pics..undecided
You'd still Unconditionally Love me even if I Looked Like A Zombie... now, that's what I call True Love! tongue hehehehehehehe
lol the fact it's called unconditional doesnt mean i will settle for less,,,as the saying goes"stripe goes with stripe and spot goes with spot",,,there must be conditional alignment in the looks b4 the unconditional love will thrive,,,,why not go and date lunatics or a begger and call it unconditional love,to me it's insanity at its peak wink
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
stupidity:
Una go just dey cc lalasticlala on every thread.
Call your attention to ease my friend.
You own it, control it!!!
Da f*ckk!!!
[email] It's an example of STUPIDITY bro. [/email]
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by sunnyt1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tosinex:

cc: lalasticlala

Its a lovely lust. Love at first sight is the real definition of infactuation, in case u missed it.

"I really like her even thou she's materialistic and am not bother"

Bros, your type will come back to Nairaland afer 2 months and tell us all girls are the same
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
I dnt gerrit..asin she no gree mke u f*ck her?? Wt exactly is ur point/prblm
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
what exactly do you think, abi ATTENTION don hijack your brain
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Tosinex:
what exactly do you think, abi ATTENTION don hijack your brain
helloo..do I knw u? Y r u quoting me
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Luckymay(f): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Pls wat is having attention?. Do u mean pple always stare at u wen u re with her? I dnt understand.
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Kingsley1000(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Luckymay:
Pls wat is having attention?. Do u mean pple always stare at u wen u re with her? I dnt understand.
its protruding dick
Re: Is This Love Or Lust :: by Kingsley1000(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
he has nt even asked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them / Natural Supplement To Reverse Diabetes. / What's Wrong With This Picture [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.