Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? (10809 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Which African Men Cheat The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Adufaye(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2012
Which African Country
Has Most Handsome
And Smart MEN??
1. Nigeria
2. Kenya
3. Ethiopia
4. Tanzania
5. Zimbabwe
6. Rwanda
7. South Africa
8. Uganda
9. Cameroon
10. Ghana
11. Egypt
12. Somalia
13. Botswana
14. Senegal
15. Angola
16. Ivory Coast
17. Namibia
18. Malawi
19. DR Congo
20. Others (specify name)
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Riskyman(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2012
Guy, like you woke up at the wrong side of the bed or something.. Nigeria ofcourse
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by k2039: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2012
[size=29pt]Nigeria
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Your asking this kind of question on a Nigerian web..and you expect majority to choose other countries asides Nigeria..your on a long thing brov

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Adufaye(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2012
Risky_man: Guy, like you woke up at the wrong side of the bed or something.. Nigeria ofcourse
lol grin na quest na.....i jst reason am dis mrnin dats y i ask o
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Adufaye(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Your asking this kind of question on a Nigerian web..and you expect majority to choose other countries asides Nigeria..your on a long thing brov
sum of us hv bin 2 many africa countries....so?
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2012
undecided Some of you have while many haven't traveled out of where they stay....but to say the truth out of all the countries you listed none can put up with Nigeria either been handsome or smart then I guess RSA follows behind
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Adufaye(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2012
ULSHERLAN: undecided Some of you have while many haven't traveled out of where they stay....but to say the truth out of all the countries you listed none can put up with Nigeria either been handsome or smart then I guess RSA follows behind
wow nw u talkin....naija 4 lyf grin
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2012
Somalia, I've been there before, they got Nigerian women type of men
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2012
How do you expect us to visit the whole of those countries to know the exact correct answer to that
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by slimchi2k2(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
dis post look like onila question

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Adufaye(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
joeydozzy: Somalia, I've been there before, they got Nigerian women type of men
jesus! B serious
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Adufaye(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
Una be fool: How do you expect us to visit the whole of those countries to know the exact correct answer to that
lol so u dnt hv any in mind?
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Adufaye(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
slimchi2k2: dis post look like onila question
lol...onila is ma gfgrin
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by onila(f): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Nigerian men=only when it comes 2 money

most elegant n nicest=ghanaian men, ethiopian men
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by onila(f): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
central african men are elegant too but very promiscuous
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
Adufaye: jesus! B serious

do I look like I'm joking? undecided
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Adufaye(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
onila: Nigerian men=only when it comes 2 money

madam don talk
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Adufaye(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
joeydozzy:

do I look like I'm joking? undecided
yea u luk lyk basket mouth grin
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by slimchi2k2(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
i said it
onila my sis know d answer,i'm sure
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
Adufaye: yea u luk lyk basket mouth grin

cheesy
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Uganda and Somalia!! I forgot Ethiopian men are coming in 3rd lol!!
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Exponental(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ask google!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by MrsChima(f): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Your asking this kind of question on a Nigerian web..and you expect majority to choose other countries asides Nigeria..your on a long thing brov

Exactly!!! Many of them are tribal to no fault and dishonest.
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
My Naija guys...oooh, they ooze smartness and sexiness.
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
onila: Nigerian men=only when it comes 2 money

I TELL YOU.....
NAIJA MEN LIKE 1. MONEY TOO MUCH...... 2. FOOD TRIPLE MUCH........... 3. FAWK QUADRIPLE MUCH.........
lipsrsealed
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by RickyRoss1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
ULSHERLAN: undecided Some of you have while many haven't traveled out of where they stay....but to say the truth out of all the countries you listed none can put up with Nigeria either been handsome or smart then I guess RSA follows behind

Word

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by 190: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
ladunsky:
I TELL YOU.....
NAIJA MEN LIKE 1. MONEY TOO MUCH...... 2. FOOD TRIPLE MUCH........... 3. FAWK QUADRIPLE MUCH.........
lipsrsealed

angry angry
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by onila(f): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
ladunsky:
I TELL YOU.....
lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by onila(f): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
joeydozzy: Somalia, I've been there before, they got Nigerian women type of men
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Adufaye:
Which African Country
Has Most Handsome
And Smart MEN??
1. Nigeria
2. Kenya
3. Ethiopia
4. Tanzania
5. Zimbabwe
6. Rwanda
7. South Africa
8. Uganda
9. Cameroon
10. Ghana
11. Egypt
12. Somalia
13. Botswana
14. Senegal
15. Angola
16. Ivory Coast
17. Namibia
18. Malawi
19. DR Congo
20. Others (specify name)
Dude r u gay shocked shocked
Re: Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? by Manweysabi(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
This post has been hidden..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady / Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / Girl With Tanker B**bs Cus Commotion On Instagram Says Cossy's Boobs r small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.