Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents (5859 Views)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by Kobojunkie: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2012
@Poster, your list suggests to me that you and your girlfriend are not serious at all. The last thing you two need, if you both truly believe that your parents are as big of a problem for your relationship(at your age), is a relationship. You two are probably not mature enough to be married to each other. @Poster, maybe you need to break up with your girlfriend and find for yourself a girl who properly fits that which you can handle.

I mean not all men are brave enough to stand up for love. In this case, the obstacles against your relationship seems bigger than both of you i.e. you two are not mature enough to handle a serious relationship with this particular set of obstacles. So you probably want to find for yourself persons who will give you an easier list to handle in love.

1 Like

Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2013
thanks to all that contributed to this topic,, we are indeed greatful
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2013
i pray and hop that God will bless you for your words and advice to us!!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by faporori24: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2013
Listen and listen well same thing happen to me and i married the guy we no do wedding but we go registry and we married each other and abandon parent it is true parent is something in someones life but try to call your girl and know if the guy is not run away bride maybe she want to use you to get out of the hot zone which is her home little is enough.
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by ogepure: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
Guy hv u done ur own prayers. Or ur being pushed around wit blind love. anyway dat aside, u nid to go talk it ova wit her parents. Make them see reasons why u want to marry their daughter. If they insist, leave their daughter alone. Its not by force. As for ur girl, she will cope after some time. I am a catholic married to a penticostal. At first my parents didn't abide the idea but I did my home work. Let ur gal do her home work and stop crying like a child
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
ifyalways: Your girl is a cry baby and you rant too much. 10 points agenda this morning ontop what kwanu?

Move to romance section please, afterall you guys are still on the "romance stage" .
This is a thoughtless, pointless and insensitive comment. One would be inclined to assume that something sensible could escape your brain but one would be wrong.
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2013
ogepure: Guy hv u done ur own prayers. Or ur being pushed around wit blind love. anyway dat aside, u nid to go talk it ova wit her parents. Make them see reasons why u want to marry their daughter. If they insist, leave their daughter alone. Its not by force. As for ur girl, she will cope after some time. I am a catholic married to a penticostal. At first my parents didn't abide the idea but I did my home work. Let ur gal do her home work and stop crying like a child
They wouldnt give me a chance to talk with them
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2013
faporori24: Listen and listen well same thing happen to me and i married the guy we no do wedding but we go registry and we married each other and abandon parent it is true parent is something in someones life but try to call your girl and know if the guy is not run away bride maybe she want to use you to get out of the hot zone which is her home little is enough.
is like you dont get me,, she love me and i love,, we are not using our selves for selfish reason,, its true love.
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2013
thanks for the comments!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks for comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. / My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) / What Is The Worst Disability In Human?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.