Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? (8140 Views)

Is Love Enough In A Relationship? / Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? / What Keeps Your Relationship Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by nurabela: 2:16am On Mar 22, 2011
They say ''love is everything'' in a relationship because without it the relationship cannot flourish and be everlasting. Is love enough to keep a relationship going?
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by 2sandra(f): 2:21am On Mar 22, 2011
No. you need more than love to do that. underestanding and compartibility is vital
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by MrsChima(f): 2:24am On Mar 22, 2011
That it!

Mr. Cock!  How much you want?  PLEASE ACCEPT USD to Bleep Nurabela!   I got let me see (licking the penny clean, blowing dust off Canadian coin, and looking at the gold grill in Tosin's mouth)  

A penny!  Is that good enough?  Please!  I am begging you!  I am on my uhmm I was on my knees now I am on my nyansh.  

If you can't get it up Mr. Cock I got some juju oil that suppose to harden your kondo for 2 minutes (that all you need anyway).

1 Like

Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Dsense(m): 2:25am On Mar 22, 2011
OP.
In every relationship you need this:

Money . . Yeah really need it . .''specially in Nigeria,The girl are always on BB phone'' grin undecided

You need stamina . . . You must be strong and perfect on/in bed.

You need to be a good fighter . . . ''This is if you are living in Nigeria,GUYS always eye your girl,So you get them down''

You need swags . . .Very signaficant!! wink

1 Like

Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Alexiss(f): 4:43am On Mar 22, 2011
No!!! love is essential it is the main ingredient but it alone wont do, there are many aspect to a relationship. e.g.
Communicating daily and showing affection is one of the things that keeps romance alive
Patient is also important we all have bad days. It happens. When it happens to your spouse, be smart.
Being attentive. Paying attention to the details of life is important. Pick up your own trash ans nothing is wrong with picking up for each other,
Honesty and trust if i can't be honest to my partner and trust him then the relationship will deterioration, it will die.
Without Cooperation and compromise a relationship will never survive even if there is love,

4 Likes

Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Dsense(m): 4:48am On Mar 22, 2011
Damitt . . .I didn't say LOVE iS NOT ESSENTIAL . . .I meant after Love,If you really want to stimulate things you need the ones i mentioned right there. undecided
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Alexiss(f): 4:58am On Mar 22, 2011
wink wink wink wink wink wink

I do agree that money is important and all the other thing you mention, i was merely giving my opinion on the topic!!!

Hell yea of course those are important, Especially Money thats a fact! What the hell would i be doing with a man that cannot afford to take care of me If so be the cause i rather be single and continue living with my parent, Because there is nothing in this world that i desire other than a man of course lol that i ask for and i dont get just as long as money can but it!!! A man who seek my love must be able to take my parents place, not that am expecting that he will be able to give me everything they can! but he must at least be able to stand beside them not too far behind,
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 22, 2011
Nope, only love won't work in a rlationshp but with faithfulness. Cos u can love sum1 and still cheat on him/her.So we say, love & faith
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by mattobaba: 5:38am On Mar 22, 2011
@alexiss i pity ur condition ur type dont get real men.u only get artificial men.men who give u al da money in da world and make u lyfe worth hell.lack hapiness e.t.c.
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by ebealways: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2011
it takes more than Love to keep a relation going, it takes patience, selflessness, humility, communication, understanding, maturity above all the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Alexiss(f): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
So basically your saying to get a real man i would of to date a guy that cannot even afford to buy me lunch even once in a while
Sounds interesting!  undecided  how does that work? why would a woman marry a guy and die of hunger, which woman have you heard off that loves good romance and cannot visit the supermarket at least once every month? Unless she is dating the guy for sexually benefits only but who would date a guy for sexual reasons only? then again i would lol but why should one marry a guy and die of hunger Is that the price of love?
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by 190: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
ROTFLMGBAO

@why would a woman marry a man and die of hunger
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by 190: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexiss:

So basically your saying to get a real man i would of to date a guy that cannot even afford to buy me lunch even once in a while
Sounds interesting!  undecided  how does that work? why would a woman marry a guy and die of hunger, which woman have you heard off that loves good romance and cannot visit the supermarket at least once every month? Unless she is dating the guy for sexually benefits only but who would date a guy for sexual reasons only? then again i would lol but why should one marry a guy and die of hunger Is that the price of love?

Signs of Gold digging cool cool
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Alexiss(f): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
Signs of Gold digging

Ooh really but what do you do know about gold digging angry angry angry angry

Dont do that, dont piss me off!!!

If i was to date a man because of the money that he would be giving me. Why not stay home be single and screw all the man i want, Because i get enough at home!

I just believe that a relationship should be a balance equation,

A question to you mr. 190 answer me this. Would you date a woman who is not blessed with the gift of beauty? a woman who is not able to cook you a goodnight dinner? a woman who is not able to make you a child?
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by 197(f): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hmm see question::

Sweetie::

I go for a woman who aint blessed with beauty

cos child coms first in my world, food and beauty last cheesy
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Alexiss(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
Well am asking would you go for a woman who has non of those quality? Child baring skill, beauty and knows how to cook
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by 197(f): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2011
well never cool
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Alexiss(f): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2011
Well basically you want someone who is able to bring something to the table!!

Thats all am saying i want a man who can support me financial not expecting 100% But 50% thats what i believe a relationship is a 50/50 business,

We are married you must be able to bring something to the table not just making babies, Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by 197(f): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexiss:

Well basically you want someone who is able to bring something to the table!!

Thats all am saying i want a man who can support me financial not expecting 100% But 50% thats what i believe a relationship is a 50/50 business,

We are married you must be able to bring something to the table not just making babies, Is that too much to ask for?

Sadly it isn't

But here's a secret that most ladies dont seem to know this days and which i have never said till now

Men ( using myself as a case study ) love Ladies who can independently live on their own without depending on their man

I am usually inspired by such women and always respect em,

Not some broke ass biitch depending on her man to get her BB's, manicure and pedicure and lunch everyafternoon

1 Like

Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Alexiss(f): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
Lol depend on a man to buy me a BB do my manicure and Pedi how contrary ? I am materialistic but not that much!! I drive a hunda accord 2009 I wear my nails plain And i do my hair myself I dont have a BB because i hate them. I studied Cosmetology, Business and i did Science also But my goal is to become a lawyer and that is my main aim right now and you going to classify me with does low class bitch who thinks that Having a BB and getting mani and Pedi every week is everything, your wrong. I depend on no man but if a man want me he must be able to bring something to the table!! A man love a woman who is independent! well i know for a fact that i like a man who is independent too!! If you call that gold digging well screw you, thats just you opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by misanho: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
@poster, u can b @ war with someone u love, but trust me no matter wat he/she did its easier to tolerate, accomodate and even 4gyv wen u love urselves,
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by mattobaba: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
@alexiss do u get da lines.i am talking abt moderation.giv and take.any way i dont bliv in love.neva bein heartbroken but i think women al da same scammers.lol.i cant date a poor girl(money 2day money 2marow) no apology.i wana date my type u hv gat ur money i hv mine.bt i am da boss.i am just difficult 2 stay wit.mayb u help me get a kuul gurl.u knnw
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Alexiss(f): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
@alexiss do u get da lines.i am talking abt moderation.giv and take.any way i dont bliv in love.neva bein heartbroken but i think women al da same scammers.lol.i cant date a poor girl(money 2day money 2marow) no apology.i wana date my type u hv gat your money i hv mine.bt i am da boss.i am just difficult 2 stay wit.mayb u help me get a kuul gurl.u knnw

I bet if a woman write this she would be classified as a gold digging. b.i.t.c.h.

I dont believe that every woman is the same and frankly i also believe in love!
I believe the only way to find love is to date a guy in my class is because then i will be sure he is with me not for my money but love,

Because he as is own.
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by mattobaba: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
Nice talk.whoz gana say he/she is bad.no one i guess.u gurlz shud stup playing wit ur mayes brain and giv dem da true lo ve u gurlz claim.love my foot.all iz scam babe knew diz lng tyme.
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Alexiss(f): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
Lol, whatever you say dude!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by mattobaba: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
Gut ya dere.rite.lol.datz y most gurlz i hv dated run demselves coz i wil neva bliv anytin a gurl telz me wether itz true or not.coz datz my style babe.wat hapend 2 samson .wen he trusted delilah he gut busted.love/trust is a double edge sword it can either save u or kill u.i wil neva trust a gurl in my life.i bliv in earning trust.as 4 love itz formulated by da white.itz simply a psychology affection datz y it can fade away.4uck love.esp naija luv.i dey hail lovers o.lmao.i gues i am gana b hated here.lmao
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by sexyygirl(f): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
Yes LOVE is part of it but UNDERSTANDING is the main thing, because if you love your man and your man loves but both of you didn't understand each other, there's no how that relationship/marriage will have a problem. so both of them work hand in hand.
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Onchedu(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2011
As long as U have the right definition of love ''as is,'' YES it can, otherwise U'll be in for a really messed up experience.
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by albridge(m): 6:04am On Mar 24, 2011
i believe love is crucial but you also need good conflict resolution skills cos no matter how much you love someone you, conflicts will arise and if you dont fix them they will cost you your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by luckgames(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
albridge: i believe love is crucial but you also need good conflict resolution skills cos no matter how much you love someone you, conflicts will arise and if you dont fix them they will cost you your relationship.

Great comment
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by LailaIkeji1: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
smtimes we mistake love for that good feeling we feel wen we fall in love 'newly' wt smone.
cos wt tym in a relationship, that gooood feeling 'evaporates' and reality sets in.

at that point, you two hav quarrels, disagreements and then whether its true love or not sets in.

love is enough to keep a relationship going because that is what will make you still want your partner after all the quarrels, disagreement. you still appreciate him/her after all the trials life deals both of you.
Re: Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
I believe it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

....,.. / That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.