Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (954403 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
iceberg54:

Wow....Thats so quick!... At this rate, u will most likely get it in July.

Cheers bro.

I pray so o.

Kippis!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
olabode89:

I dey sponsor myself o

alright bros.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg do i need to fill this?

"If you intend to stay in Finland for longer than the duration of your studies, explain why
or
If you wish to be issued a residence permit for longer than the duration of your studies, explain why"
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
adebasket97:
Abeg do i need to fill this?

"If you intend to stay in Finland for longer than the duration of your studies, explain why
or
If you wish to be issued a residence permit for longer than the duration of your studies, explain why"

Skip
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
olabode89:

I dey sponsor myself o

Guys that use self sponsorship usually get quicker decision. Cos they dont need to verify the authenticity and documents of any sponsor ....this saves a lot of time.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cmanforall:

Skip

yes bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
iceberg54:

Guys that use self sponsorship usually get quicker decision. Cos they dont need to verify the authenticity and documents of any sponsor ....this saves a lot of time.

eheheheh, bros abeg me wy dy use my brothers company nko.. i dy include all docs sha o. balance sheet, p and l statement, cac cert and soa

i dy work there too has general manager, got my pay slips as well. go the cash myself and i think its better i use the company as sponsor.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
adebasket97:

eheheheh, bros abeg me wy dy use my brothers company nko.. i dy include all docs sha o. balance sheet, p and l statement, cac cert and soa

i dy work there too has general manager, got my pay slips as well. go the cash myself and i think its better i use the company as sponsor.

Dont worry boss. Majority use sponsors and eventually get it. All d best sir.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
iceberg54:

I dey hail una, despite the fact I was denied admission, I am preparing myself for the next application period and also the RP. I intend generating funds of 1.5m from friends and relatives,then use my dads company dox(CAC,tax clearance,etc) to back up myself as the acting MD,will this be enof to prove my eligibility without having to show any sponsors dox?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
yea.. nice plan... but also make sure u get ur salary every month.. in the name of the company you are using

frankie2K:

I dey hail una, despite the fact I was denied admission, I am preparing myself for the next application period and also the RP. I intend generating funds of 1.5m from friends and relatives,then use my dads company dox(CAC,tax clearance,etc) to back up myself as the acting MD,will this be enof to prove my eligibility without having to show any sponsors dox?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
I was banned yesterday for posting details of the accommodation offer I got.

My application is still showing: 'Awaiting processing' after my interview a week ago. What's up o?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Goskian:
I was banned yesterday for posting details of the accommodation offer I got.

My application is still showing: 'Awaiting processing' after my interview a week ago. What's up o?

Ur application is on queue

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
My sponsor is a surveyor, he sells land and that is the only source of his income. However, most of transaction are not reflected in his bank account cos they pay cash most time. How do i provide this migri people his source of income? The receipts he issues for the sales of the land bears the name of his company and his signature alone.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
adexbaba010:
My sponsor is a surveyor, he sells land and that is the only source of his income. However, most of transaction are not reflected in his bank account cos they pay cash most time. How do i provide this migri people his source of income? The receipts he issues for the sales of the land bears the name of his company and his signature alone.

make other bosses come sort this out o but I think you can get the copies of receipts but at least he must use a bank account nah.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
olabode89:

Origin of funds means the source of the funds. For example;

1. If funds represents salary payment.... a payslip should suffice as origin of funds backed with employment letter.

2. Also some huge transfers from one account to another. A copy of the bank statement of the other account should suffice.

3. Rental income.... receipt and rent agreement should suffice as origin of funds.

etc.
tanx 4 dis info boss,as per self sponsor I tink numba 1 is d only one we need..and I guess u submitted all dis docs on ur interview day rite? so did dey asked u to resend dem again?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
billydragon:
tanx 4 dis info boss,as per self sponsor I tink numba 1 is d only one we need..and I guess u submitted all dis docs on ur interview day rite? so did dey asked u to resend dem again?

Yea.... they asked for detailed explanation and origin of deposits made into my account for a specified period.

For deposits relating to documents i have already provided i will make reference to d documents.

Wetin dey happen dis place just dull. adebasket97, iceberg54, sirkezman and others what's popping o

@sirkezman @iceberg54 a friend of mine in Finland adviced me against taking up d apartment from TOAS for about 290euros per month including facility fees. He advised me to get a roommate and split d costs. What do u think?.....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
olabode89:

Yea.... they asked for detailed explanation and origin of deposits made into my account for a specified period.

For deposits relating to documents i have already provided i will make reference to d documents.

Wetin dey happen dis place just dull. adebasket97, iceberg54, sirkezman and others what's popping o

@sirkezman @iceberg54 a friend of mine in Finland adviced me against taking up d apartment from TOAS for about 290euros per month including facility fees. He advised me to get a roommate and split d costs. What do u think?.....

Na fasting make there hand hook. Anyway, me get to be in abj tomorrow, get interview on Tuesday. Pray 4 me.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
yea not bad.. but you can get the apartment and look for a roommate.. na still d same thing

olabode89:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Na fasting make there hand hook. Anyway, me get to be in abj tomorrow, get interview on Tuesday. Pray 4 me.

Correct.....no big deal about the interview joor. U will b fine.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
sirkezman:
yea not bad.. but you can get the apartment and look for a roommate.. na still d same thing

I nor get 375 euros deposit at d moment jare....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
oh ok but then u go need find person wey u go stay with before u leave 9ja b dat

olabode89:

I nor get 375 euros deposit at d moment jare....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
sirkezman:
oh ok but then u go need find person wey u go stay with before u leave 9ja b dat

Yea na d plan
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
@olabode no be person fault nah, this thing dy chop money. thank God say i get food for house...lol. abeg @sirkezman how much hotel dy collect for that side. cos me no get anybody for kuopio o. maybe na my student tutuor go help me find place sha.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
lol.. no reason hotel bro. u go need money for other things. your tutor will get ur key on ur behalf.. no worry

adebasket97:
@olabode no be person fault nah, this thing dy chop money. thank God say i get food for house...lol. abeg @sirkezman how much hotel dy collect for that side. cos me no get anybody for kuopio o. maybe na my student tutuor go help me find place sha.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello everyone been popping in and out since but nothing to contribute. My interview comes up next week. The money in my acct, na deposits from people (no transfers... all cash deposits in the bank). All the depositors have the same surname cheesy bits of 200k, 150, 190, etc. Highest wey enter once na 300k. My plan is to tell them these people are my siblings/uncles/aunts since we share the same surname. My only worry now is if they ask me to provide employment letters, pay slips or bank statements of these people. Cos they do not exist. Na me just form names ni. But the money is there in my account and I'm even planning to put more money there between now and July ending... like another 500k. I'm kinda worried about the additional documents they might ask for although I'm a very convincing essay writer. I'm hoping my "source of funds" defence is going to appeal to logic but in case of anything shey e get wetin I fit do to back up this story as documents? Oluwole? A friend of mine told me not to worry, that they would only ask for My account statement again but the guy na MFM guy, i'm thinking he's just talking based on faith and not reason. I know say nobody here be visa officer... I just dey wonder if una fit share idea which could be from personal experience or that of someone u know. Thanks in advance.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by 6fit(f): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
peaceheartt:

TNX A MIL, BLESSED DAY

God bless bless n enrich yur wisdom aboundantly. I got every detail i nee via d link...thanks alot
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by 6fit(f): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
dahonestboss:
st pete

femijck

peaceheartt

http://www.migri.fi/studying_in_finland

God bless u and enrich yur wisdom.IJN.....the link directed me to d page dat answer all my Qs. Thank a million

can u recomend a university dat offer M.Sc in industrial and organisational psychology in finland plssssss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
adebasket97:

Guy, na kuopio me dey enter too nah...

#Though they mentioned about not having rm. Don't knw how serious Kuopas will be...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
@sirkezman @adebasket97 @goskian @iceberg54 @ooluseyipa and other brodas I dey dance Shakiti bobo and skelewu for here oooo

MY RP HAVE BEEN GRANTED OO

3 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
congrat bro.. that was super fast!!! u shd get it in 2 weeks then

olabode89:
@sirkezman @adebasket97 @goskian @oluseyipa and other brodas I dey dance Shakiti bobo and skelewu for here oooo

MY RP HAVE BEEN GRANTED OO
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
sirkezman:
congrat bro.. that was super fast!!! u shd get it in 2 weeks then

Yea.... Very fast... I sent the supplementary documents this morning and the decision came in about 5 hrs later.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
wow.. thats great!! congrat once again.

olabode89:

Yea.... Very fast... I sent the supplementary documents this morning and the decision came in about 5 hrs later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.