Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (954609 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
sureb0y:
Omo, Hoas just offered an apartment. 233 euros per month, electricity, water and Internet incuded. 12.5m2 room in a 2 room apartment. Tenancy starts September 1 but I plan to be in helsinki by august 23rd by his grace cos of uni of helsinki's orientation ish! Omo, na serious gbege cos no cheap hotel for those 8 days. Again, the 260 euro deposit is nonrefundable. sad so sad. My visa interview na Tuesday by the way, I don dey sweat already lol. That's the update from my side. *drops mic*

Wait o e be like say person for here dey go uni of helsinki sef, please show your face... I beg u IJN. Make u squat ur guy for 8 days.

U don't need to panic abt the interview @ all it is very simple. Just a small question abt d funds in ur account especially large funds u deposited.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
wenny1205:

thanks, 4 transcripts alone is 140k I might have to go and negotiate with my school. thanks

140k for transcript alone? Loool!!! Bro... no go do omo mummy for there o. Find person wey dey do am. Offer am additional 5k to 10k or 20k max, him go give u 30 copies sef. Na naija we dey. There are other things to do with money o. Don't dull.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
ooluseyipa:

U don't need to panic abt the interview @ all it is very simple. Just a small question abt d funds in ur account especially large funds u deposited.

I no dey panic per se. Na just sweat. After the interview one big boootie yarinya go show up for my hotel. cheesy na the sweat gan gan be that. God go help us all sha. smiley we shall get good news in the end. All of us IJN.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anyicent: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
sureb0y:

I no dey panic per se. Na just sweat. After the interview one big boootie yarinya go show up for my hotel. cheesy na the sweat gan gan be that. God go help us all sha. smiley we shall get good news in the end. All of us IJN.

Pls when did u apply at HOAS cos they ve not got back to me?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
adebasket97:
Oga bunmie na ojuju calabar u be o, where you hide since na. hope you're good bro.

20euro shirt no bad nah, but that 40euro jean an 15euro slippers hmmmmn, na to come dy do slippers business for FI o...loll
Boss, na Aalto do me something o; well sha I know say una dey for capable hands of my bosses.
Sha buy ur cloths frm Naija and the shirt wey I talk no be 20 euros, I wrote from 20 euros and my oga @Iceberg just confirm am now say good quality is like 40 - 50 euros and above so no reason buying here.
It's better when you are only buying winter cloths here.
Br.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bunmiemich:

Boss, na Aalto do me something o; well sha I know say una dey for capable hands of my bosses.
Sha buy ur cloths frm Naija and the shirt wey I talk no be 20 euros, I wrote from 20 euros and my oga @Iceberg just confirm am now say good quality is like 40 - 50 euros and above so no reason buying here.
It's better when you are only buying winter cloths here.
Br.

no lele boss.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 27, 2015
sirkezman:
yes drivers license

hi bro, I've been in ghost mode for a very long time.. but I have a question.. please which school are you and which school and course gave your sis scholarship?

Abeg tell me Cuz i've lost my admission twice at Undergraduate level cuz I could not raise the 1.5M.. now i'm in my final year @ d uni.. I wan try again next December when I grad on Msc level.. I'd love to get a scholarship too so things will not repeat itself.

thanks bro and congrats to you sis.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2015
the two courses i know with grants are protein bio at university of Oulu and Chemistry at UEF

choose4me:

hi bro, I've been in ghost mode for a very long time.. but I have a question.. please which school are you and which school and course gave your sis scholarship?

Abeg tell me Cuz i've lost my admission twice at Undergraduate level cuz I could not raise the 1.5M.. now i'm in my final year @ d uni.. I wan try again next December when I grad on Msc level.. I'd love to get a scholarship too so things will not repeat itself.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2015
choose4me:

I feel for u and know it is not eazy. But if u can get an admission again. There can be a way. Guy, be positive minded bro. U can only get scholarship in jst 3 courses with what serikzman said another one is @ UEF( wood material science). Unless u study science.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
ooluseyipa:

I feel for u and know it is not eazy. But if u can get an admission again. There can be a way. Guy, be positive minded bro. U can only get scholarship in jst 3 courses with what serikzman said another one is @ UEF( wood material science). Unless u study science.

Thanks a lot bro. I am positive that I'll get admission at Msc level.. I hope there'll be a way too.. I'll let you know sha.. Unfortunately, I'm studying ICT here and not science. Thanks again.. Wish you all the best..

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
sirkezman:
the two courses i know with grants are protein bio at university of Oulu and Chemistry at UEF

thanks bro.. appreciate.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by aril: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello guys, I just received this from aalto

"Congratulations on being admitted to study at the Aalto University School of Business, Mikkeli Campus
On behalf of the Dean Ingmar Björkman, we are happy to announce that you have been accepted in the spring 2015 Finnish joint application system to higher education to the following study programme:

Higher education institution: Aalto University School of Business
Study programme: Bachelor’s Programme in International Business (BScBA), Mikkeli (180 ECTS) and Master’s Programme in Economics and Business Administration, Helsinki (120 ECTS), 300 ECTS cr.

I will need to fill some attachment and scan it back to aalto. I hope to linkup with anyone with the same message here. I am happy!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
aril:

"Congratulations on being admitted to study at the Aalto University School of Business, Mikkeli Campus
On behalf of the Dean Ingmar Björkman, we are happy to announce that you have been accepted in the spring 2015 Finnish joint application system to higher education to the following study programme:

Study programme: Bachelor’s Programme in International Business (BScBA), Mikkeli (180 ECTS) and Master’s Programme in Economics and Business Administration, Helsinki (120 ECTS), 300 ECTS cr.

I will need to fill some attachment and scan it back to aalto. I hope to linkup with anyone with the same message here. I am happy!

Wow.....congrats.
I didn't know that BSC and MSc admissions could be received concurrently. Congrats once again.

Kippis!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by aril: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
olabode89:

Wow.....congrats.
I didn't know that BSC and MSc admissions could be received concurrently. Congrats once again.

Kippis!!

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
aril:

Congrats boss!.....Nice one!!

I guess this is a new opportunity... cos currently all undergraduate programs in aalto are in Finnish. Did you write any entrance exam?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by baldlarry(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
congrats to those who have received admission/acceptance letter from their schools. See you soon in Finland.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
baldlarry:
congrats to those who have received admission/acceptance letter from their schools. See you soon in Finland.

Cool

What City and School arw u heading to?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by aril: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
iceberg54:

Congrats boss!.....Nice one!!

I guess this is a new opportunity... cos currently all undergraduate programs in aalto are in Finnish. Did you write any entrance exam?

Bachelor’s Programme in International Business (BScBA) requires you to have a very good SAT score and the program is in English. No entrance examination is required. All they required is just a good SAT score.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by baldlarry(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lapland UAS ,Tornio is the city name in Northern Finland. Its a village not far from Kemi. Only God knows how am gonna survive there and how to cope having roommate. Its gonna be a total different lifestyle from way of living in Italy. Diaris God sha !
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by aril: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
baldlarry:
Lapland UAS ,Tornio is the city name in Northern Finland. Its a village not far from Kemi. Only God knows how am gonna survive there and how to cope having roommate. Its gonna be a total different lifestyle from way of living in Italy. Diaris God sha !

hahaha.... you will survive my brother and more importantly make sure your rommie is a decent person. My brothers are there and they are both complaning about their roommates all the time. Just pray, be smart and very current...

Congratulation
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by baldlarry(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
tnx brother,how do i file in my application for student residence permit. Can someone give the step by step procedures/ guidelines here?
Really need to hasten up the process because my return flight back to Italy is in a few weeks.
Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
aril:

Bachelor’s Programme in International Business (BScBA) requires you to have a very good SAT score and the program is in English. No entrance examination is required. All they required is just a good SAT score.

Ok boss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
baldlarry:
tnx brother,how do i file in my application for student residence permit. Can someone give the step by step procedures/ guidelines here?
Really need to hasten up the process because my return flight back to Italy is in a few weeks.
Thanks.
1. You need to get a health insurance.... in Nigeria u can get it from Aiico or Mutual benefit.

2. Print ur bank statement with d required 6720 euros

3. Acceptance letter. If u don't have d original print d scanned copt and attach d forwarding mail.

4. Include documents to provide details regarding the source of d funds in your bank account.

5. Passport.**

6. Book an appointment with d embassy.

7. Fill d online application..... u can print out a copy of the OLE .... form to include in ur application.

8. Pay d required RP fees ****

**Since u are going back to Italy soon y don't u applt from Italy and visit d Finnish embassy dere.

It takes approx 1month fromvd day u contact d embassy ro ur interview date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bateej: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2015
Please guys.Is there still any degree application still going on .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by baldlarry(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks for the piece of information. Can i book for appointment before filing the application online? I want to apply from here because i dont have any bank statement to present with such required amount in Italy.However, its gonna cost me more if i decide to initiate a wire transfer from Nigeria to Italy. Lastly,do i necessarily need to fill the form OLE or all forms filling are done online? If yes,pls share the link here to print out the form. I already sent email to the embassy to book appointment.
Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by annyjessy(f): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2015
To all the hardworking guys in the house, greetings...
I applied for bsc in business management along wt my sister and we've been granted admission to Centria UAS. I have been a silent follower of this thread and I must confess, really gained a lot...
Also I like to congratulate those whose efforts have been crowned wt success, @olabode89, @sirkezman's sister, etc and I pray all others who are anxiously looking forward to such occurence, your expetactions will be met by His Grace.
@chooseforme, don't be discouraged, your posts on the other thread (bsc related) were among those that gave me useful insights.
God bless Every hard working Nigerian youth!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2015
annyjessy:

Congrats to u too...
Gained admission to Centria in Kokkola...but waiting till after July 3rd to make a decision/send in acceptance form/book appointment, cos its likely other schools asides from my first choice may give me admission as well.
Will u send a mail to ******so we can put heads together?

There is no need to send mail to anybody. Try to do everything here so that other people can gain thru it. Any question u want to ask, can ve asked here, and am sure peeps will answer u.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
annyjessy:
I applied for bsc in business management along wt my sister and we've been granted admission to Centria UAS. I have been a silent follower of this thread and I must confess, really gained a lot...
Also I like to congratulate those whose efforts have been crowned wt success, @olabode89, @sirkezman's sister, etc and I pray all others who are anxiously looking forward to such occurence, your expetactions will be met by His Grace.
@chooseforme, don't be discouraged, your posts on the other thread (bsc related) were among those that gave me useful insights.

Thanks a lot sis.. I ain't giving up.. I'll apply next December and I believe God will perfect it this time.. Congrats on your admission.. Wish you success in your visa interview..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2015
congrat dear. did you write an entrance exam? if yes, where and how? some friends need the info and i had to decline cuz i have none

annyjessy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.