Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (954667 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tobzzy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
shayhune:
Just got this mail from UEF.
Glory to God..
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
sirkezman:
nah, you dont have to pay the union fee to apply for your RP.

Nice. Thank you boss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
iceberg54:

No sir,
You will pay when you arrive.
Cheers!
Good to know. Thanks baba
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
shayhune:

Glory to God..

Congrats bro. You could get the scholarship too. That'll be a massive win! Best of luck!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by herrlicher: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
God is great! Without toefl, ielts, pte etc.., no original certificate but notification of result, incomplete status at UAF and rejection of my 3 transcripts...this is it!

Dear applicant,

We have received the official decision from the Dean today and we are
happy to announce that you have been ACCEPTED to study in IMPIT-programme.

We will send you the individual acceptance letters (direct or conditional
- in the case of conditional acceptance, you need to still deliver some
Pending papers, like the degree certificate after graduation this spring) early
next week by email with some other documents and at the same time we will send you some
practical information concerning the next steps.

Within next week or two we will offer some scholarships. Those have not been decided yet.
We will inform everyone who is receiving this email about the process whether or not you will be
suggested as a receiver of a scholarship at the first phase.

Congratulations!

Kind regards, Oili Kohonen

4 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by temmy2008: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
congrats bro
shayhune:
Glory to God..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
herrlicher:
God is great! Without toefl, ielts, pte etc.., no original certificate but notification of result, incomplete status at UAF and rejection of my 3 transcripts...this is it!

Dear applicant,

next week by email with some other documents and at the same time we will send you some

Within next week or two we will offer some scholarships. Those have not been decided yet.
We will inform everyone who is receiving this email about the process whether or not you will be

Congratulations!

That's huge. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Finn081(f): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
This week na admission galore for masters peeps o, congratulations @herrlicher and @shayhune

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
make this blessing reach my side o, uaf also rejected my transcript on two occasions congrat to herrlicher, shayhune and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by heanea: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Respect to all the bosses in the house. I got to know about this thread not long. Please i will be very grateful for your englightenment on these finland RP issue bothering me as i have gone through the thread and have seen the excellent intellectual work here. I need your advice gaaaani. I have more than €6720 (acc bal: #1.700000) for resident permit in my account as required by the finnish embassy and i desire to use mum as my sponsor but her account statement is very very poor. I and mum have been looking for people who can help transfer #1.500000 into her account for five month (atleast till i get the RP) since i got most of the money in my account from her which is the money she got from the cooperative society she belongs to with monthly deduction from her salary of which reflects on her monthly payslip. Some of the money from her are also from the landed property she owns. She recently registered her company though not in operation yet but the necessary documents are in place(just saying this if it might be of help) At the moment we are still making calls and looking out for people who can help but as at now no one is really willing to help out with that and time is running out. This is the bank statement predicament i have, please advise me.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by herrlicher: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
jeffoe:
make this blessing reach my side o, uaf also rejected my transcript on two occasions congrat to herrlicher, shayhune and others
Finn081:
This week na admission galore for masters peeps o, congratulations @herrlicher and @shayhune

E go reach u too..don't worry..IJN

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by herrlicher: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

That's huge. Congratulations!

Thank you sir. God bless you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tobzzy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
herrlicher:

Dear applicant,

Congratulations!

congratulations bro... I dey wait my own too from University of Tartu Estonia I pray I get it

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by herrlicher: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
tobzzy:
congratulations bro... I dey wait my own too from University of Tartu Estonia I pray I get it

God will suprise u too bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
herrlicher:

Dear applicant,

Congratulations!

This is what im talking about. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
shayhune:

Glory to God..

Congrat bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
I dont know for you ohhhh... but the way the admission mails keeping dropping so shall RP mails drop for all in the house.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by herrlicher: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
katolistic:

This is what im talking about. Congrats bro

Thanks man
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by herrlicher: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
jeffoe:
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by herrlicher: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
katolistic:
I dont know for you ohhhh... but the way the admission mails keeping dropping so shall RP mails drop for all in the house.

Amen
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
if you are going to use your mom as sponsor, you will need her bank statement for 6 months. meaning if you apply in June, you need her statement from Jan to June this year, so looking for someone to transfer the funds now doesnt really make much sense except you are planning to apply in august or september.
btw, what do you mean by 'her bank account statement is very poor'? since she is employed, the most important thing is there is flow of cash into the account, and she has a business along side. so i dont think you need anyone to transfer funds to your mom.

heanea:
Respect to all the bosses in the house. I got to know about this thread not long. Please i will be very grateful for your englightenment on these finland RP issue bothering me as i have gone through the thread and have seen the excellent intellectual work here. I need your advice gaaaani. I have more than €6720 (acc bal: #1.700000) for resident permit in my account as required by the finnish embassy and i desire to use mum as my sponsor but her account statement is very very poor. I and mum have been looking for people who can help transfer #1.500000 into her account for five month (atleast till i get the RP) since i got most of the money in my account from her which is the money she got from the cooperative society she belongs to with monthly deduction from her salary of which reflects on her monthly payslip. Some of the money from her are also from the landed property she owns. She recently registered her company though not in operation yet but the necessary documents are in place(just saying this if it might be of help) At the moment we are still making calls and looking out for people who can help but as at now no one is really willing to help out with that and time is running out. This is the bank statement predicament i have, please advise me.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by heanea: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
@Sirkezman, God bless you sir. You've perfectly solved my problem regarding the bank statement sir. Sir, am very grateful.
sirkezman:
if you are going to use your mom as sponsor, you will need her bank statement for 6 months. meaning if you apply in June, you need her statement from Jan to June this year, so looking for someone to transfer the funds now doesnt really make much sense except you are planning to apply in august or september.
btw, what do you mean by 'her bank account statement is very poor'? since she is employed, the most important thing is there is flow of cash into the account, and she has a business along side. so i dont think you need anyone to transfer funds to your mom
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
you welcome bro. All the best with your application. make sure ur SOP is strong.

heanea:
@Sirkezman, God bless you sir. You've perfectly solved my problem regarding the bank statement sir. Sir, am very grateful.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello Peeps

Got a rejection letter from UEF which reads

Dear Applicant,

We have received the official decision from the Dean today and I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application to IMPIT programme has been rejected. We did receive a large number of applications and unfortunately, this time your points were not enough to reach the acceptance limit.

We hope you all the best in your life and welcome you to apply during the next application round if you are still interested!

dem dey craze. after all correspondence to them with regards to my ND,HND,PGD in Computer Science and they accept I apply. Them still yarn rubbish. I guess i have to appeal that shit. Remaining TUT,LUT and Oulu
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tobzzy(m): 4:41am On Apr 08, 2016
herrlicher:

God will suprise u too bro
amen thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2016
tobzzy:
what were the application procedure you went through for this
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2016
katolistic:

Amen!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by herrlicher: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2016
juliuslongman:
what were the application procedure you went through for this

Just normal application. Browse the university website for infos on intended discipline, apply online, send transcripts and forward the online application with supporting documents..shikena
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=frankie2K post=44503999]Hello Peeps

Got a rejection letter from UEF which reads

Dear Applicant,

We have received the official decision from the Dean today and I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application to IMPIT programme has been rejected. We did receive a large number of applications and unfortunately, this time your points were not enough to reach the acceptance limit.

We hope you all the best in your life and welcome you to apply during the next application round if you are still interested!

dem dey craze. after all correspondence to them with regards to my ND,HND,PGD in Computer Science and they accept I apply. Them still yarn rubbish. I guess i have to appeal that shit. Remaining TUT,LUT and Oulu

That was the same thing they sent me two days ago for one of my pg applications in their school.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by holythug(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
yes, Oulu.
anniekoko:
university of Oulu?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
katolistic:

Congrat bro

Thanks bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Congrats bro. You could get the scholarship too. That'll be a massive win! Best of luck!

Thanks bro. Hoping to get the scholarship too coz it'll make RP application easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.