Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (950145 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 9:14am On May 02, 2016
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 9:18am On May 02, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Please, is there any specification for the passport photograph? What should it be like?

The specification you ask for is already stated in your earlier post.

SCHOOLDROPOUT:

* Three passport photographs (coloured with white background)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FaithVoke: 9:21am On May 02, 2016
This came in this morning.
Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you, that you have been accepted to the Master’s Degree Programme in Public Health (MPH) in the University of Eastern Finland. Welcome to study in our two-year programme in Kuopio campus!

Thanks guys for your support.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 9:23am On May 02, 2016
FaithVoke:
Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you, that you have been accepted to the Master’s Degree Programme in Public Health (MPH) in the University of Eastern Finland. Welcome to study in our two-year programme in Kuopio campus!

Congrats.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 10:03am On May 02, 2016
@Olabode,Genexy, Sirkezman, Goskian,Oluseyipa and other bosses in the house.

Do we need to submit WAEC/NECO certificates with scratch cards to the embassy since we r being admitted into Masters prog, not Bachelors?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:09am On May 02, 2016
yes. its mandatory

shayhune:
@Olabode,Genexy, Sirkezman, Goskian,Oluseyipa and other bosses in the house.

Do we need to submit WAEC/NECO certificates with scratch cards to the embassy since we r being admitted into Masters prog, not Bachelors?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:10am On May 02, 2016
lol he say federal level.. i cant remember atm but i think normal passport with white background is aii

SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Cc olabode, iceberg54, sirkezman, GeneXY, oluseyipa, billydragron and other ogas at the federal level

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 10:10am On May 02, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Please, is there any specification for the passport photograph? What should it be like?

I think just coloured and white background.

You ehn!....You be school dropout, u get admission for all Finnish schools. If you no come be dropout nko, dem for give you admission for schs wey u no apply to sef. God dey watch you o cheesy. Hope say you don apply to HOAS.

All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2016
congrats
FaithVoke:
Dear Applicant,

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2016
shayhune:

The specification you ask for is already stated in your earlier post.

Ha! Baba! You sabi as all these Finnish embassy people be na. Dem fit dey yan dust say e pass 1mm cheesy , na to go find vernier caliper abi micrometer screw gauge grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2016
FaithVoke:
Dear Applicant,

Congrats Faith. Start RP charp charp o

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by temmy2008: 10:51am On May 02, 2016
congratulations

FaithVoke:
Dear Applicant,

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2016
sirkezman:
lol he say federal level.. i cant remember atm but i think normal passport with white background is aii

You too much SirKezman. Been dey concerned about all these detailed specs ni.
Na una get the veto power o! Thanks for still sticking around to guide dem boiz.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2016
iceberg54:

I think just coloured and white background.

You ehn!....You be school dropout, u get admission for all Finnish schools. If you no come be dropout nko, dem for give you admission for schs wey u no apply to sef. God dey watch you o cheesy. Hope say you don apply to HOAS.

All the best bro.

Hahahahahahahah Iceboss, you know say even PhD holder na senior SCHOOLDROPOUT? All of us na dropout at one point or the other. Na just level. SCHOOLDROPOUT get grade. cheesy
I never apply to HOAS o. Hope say I no go need deposit sha. Man fit get free accomodation na. Make Finland wey start job give accomodation waiver too. grin .
And heartfelt gratitude to you for always still coming to right We
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2016
And it's another one!
did the interview about two weeks ago.

the mail just long anyhow. Had to excerpt this.

Should I just start informing them already that I won't be attending?

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to the Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change: Master's Degree Programme in Environmental Policy and Law (http://www.uef.fi/en/envlawandpolicy). Welcome to begin your studies at the University of Eastern Finland!​

We will send you a hard copy of the admission letter by mail in couple of days. Please let us know if you don't receive the admission letter (latest in two-three weeks from now).

PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY:

Confirming the study place:

Please remember to confirm your study place. The confirmation form for accepting the study place will be sent to you together with the hard copy of the official admission letter by mail.  Please note that without returning the confirmation form, you will lose your study right to the programme! The confirmation form has to be returned to the UEF by mail, at latest by 31 July 2016.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by menaoga1(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
And it's another one!

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to the Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change: Master's Degree Programme in Environmental Policy and Law (http://www.uef.fi/en/envlawandpolicy). Welcome to begin your studies at the University of Eastern Finland!​

We will send you a hard copy of the admission letter by mail in couple of days. Please let us know if you don't receive the admission letter (latest in two-three weeks from now).

PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY:

Please remember to confirm your study place. The confirmation form for accepting the study place will be sent to you together with the hard copy of the official admission letter by mail.  Please note that without returning the confirmation form, you will lose your study right to the programme! The confirmation form has to be returned to the UEF by mail, at latest by 31 July 2016. 

shwoooo ds bros i tap into ur grace n glory ooo. all i read about is your admission here and there. finland is really calling u. i dey take note of all una advices on rp sha. all d bosses in d house i hail. good luck with ur rp, if say dem dey sell admission , u for don blow

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2016
menaoga1:

shwoooo ds bros i tap into ur grace n glory ooo. all i read about is your admission here and there. finland is really calling u. i dey take note of all una advices on rp sha. all d bosses in d house i hail. good luck with ur rp, if say dem dey sell admission , u for don blow

cheesy na God o. Make Suomi no come go dull person RP
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 1:57pm On May 02, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

So did I. You no gats fear. Na just result checker. No be something wey scarce. You can ask around for waec/neco scratch card.
+ Happy new month to you too

Thanks, like how much is it? and do banks sell it? congrats all all your admissions!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2016
anniekoko:

Thanks, like how much is it? and do banks sell it? congrats all all your admissions!!! cheesy

cheesy cheesy @ all admissions. Thanks Annie.
The scratch card shouldn't be more than 500 naira. Should be less sehf. And you go get am for street na. All these cafes and all. Just ensure you're sold a real scratch card. Nothing wey no get fake again for Naija! Lol
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2016
MIB: Finland Version, come hw many schools did you apply to?. Guess your uni made some good cash on ur transcripts, abi cost of transcript was 1k ni. Omo I'm happy for you bro...Jst wish say u fit sale the other admissions. I for become your agent.

With this we are sure of RP bro.

SCHOOLDROPOUT:
And it's another one!
did the interview about two weeks ago.

the mail just long anyhow. Had to excerpt this.

Should I just start informing them already that I won't be attending?

Dear Applicant,

PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY:

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2016
katolistic:
MIB: Finland Version, come hw many schools did you apply to?. Guess your uni made some good cash on ur transcripts, abi cost of transcript was 1k ni. Omo I'm happy for you bro...Jst wish say u fit sale the other admissions. I for become your agent.

With this we are sure of RP bro.

Hahaha bro. The best things in life are either free or cheap! grin . Na joke I dey o. No try am o! Lol.
Finished from UI though and just extra 500 naira is required for subsequent copies as long as you're sending to the same address.

Me don begin sell dem o! Make guys begin patronize my kiosk for Ojuelegba. grin

But seriously, shey I no fit dey turn down these offers cos I might be denying someone of these privileges.

IF dem dull RP(God forbid) , na to go carry all admission letters, frame dem, come post for my room wall cheesy .

Best of luck to us all
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2016
No wonder! I for talk nw, my sch no be so ohh, 5k per one bro.

Very soon e go be story man. God go do am
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Hahaha bro. The best things in life are either free or cheap! grin . Na joke I dey o. No try am o! Lol.
Finished from UI though and just extra 500 naira is required for subsequent copies as long as you're sending to the same address.

Me don begin sell dem o! Make guys begin patronize my kiosk for Ojuelegba. grin

But seriously, shey I no fit dey turn down these offers cos I might be denying someone of these privileges.

IF dem dull RP(God forbid) , na to go carry all admission letters, frame dem, come post for my room wall cheesy .

Best of luck to us all
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2016
katolistic:
No wonder! I for talk nw, my sch no be so ohh, 5k per one bro.

Very soon e go be story man. God go do am

Amen baba. The thing about transcript na make person just get insider. Woulda paid more. That chapter don pass sha.

In four weeks at most, make at least two better news don roll in. grin

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:02pm On May 02, 2016
i no recommend mutual benefit sef.. na dem fk sureboy parole up last year

SCHOOLDROPOUT:

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
Anything other than AIICO and MUTUAL BENEFITS, na OYO you dey o!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2016
sirkezman:

How them fk am up? So which is most recommended?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:36pm On May 02, 2016
i really dunno what happened. but dude had his RP revoked because of his insurance

jkels:

How them fk am up? So which is most recommended?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Skilipo: 10:49pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=SCHOOLDROPOUT post=45240676]And it's another one!
Hey bro.
Been following quietly until today we both applied to MDP IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY AND LAW and you got it while I was shenked. Funny enough you are not accepting that of Uef but Helsinki.. Chai...

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2016
sirkezman:

Myself and other guys also used Mutual Benefit.... na only God know wetin lead to Sureboy RP wahala.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:28am On May 03, 2016
sirkezman:

Yesso. Na AIICO I dey advise make all guys use sehf. Just be say sureb0y parol na just one in a million yawa for MUTUAL BENEFITS but wetin guys go do? They already rendered us paranoid and cynical. That experience no be wetin anybody go like pass through.
So, AIICO, it is! Better to be safe than sorry(I get am?) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.