Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (954663 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 10:13pm On May 03, 2016
Please what are the recommended banks to use..it is urgent.. Abeg oh,
Where can I get the information
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2016
epsilonwaves:
Please what are the recommended banks to use..it is urgent.. Abeg oh,
Where can I get the information

Boss, check a page or two backward. It has been repeated myriads times. U fit check my posts too.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 11:33pm On May 03, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Okay baba. Mean say na till June your interview go be be that. E go pure!

Yea. Thanks boss. All d best in ur forthcoming interview wink
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 11:41pm On May 03, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Boss, check a page or two backward. It has been repeated myriads times. U fit check my posts too.

Thanks I have checked...
It is on thread 203. You actually did justice to the topic. Thanks again grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:29am On May 04, 2016
shayhune:

Yea. Thanks boss. All d best in ur forthcoming interview wink

Nagode my brother! cool
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:30am On May 04, 2016
epsilonwaves:

Thanks I have checked...
It is on thread 203. You actually did justice to the topic. Thanks again grin

No wahala baba! Glad you checked back and found even more useful stuffs. All da best! cool
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
GeneXY:
Hello Snazzybaba I noticed you sent me a mail but unfortunately I haven't been able to read it. Hope you don't mind asking ur questions here

Hello Boss, I sent you a mail sometimes back. I just wanted to seek ur advice about an issue you had when you were processing ur RP. Just wanted to know how you were able to resolve it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2016
adexbaba010:
hi guys about the d.o.b things! All of my doc carries a particular d.o.b except my waec result. I have affidavit stating that it was a mistake. I went for interview bt the guy did not say anything about it. when he asked for any question i thought of asking him if i need to drop the affidavit but i reason that i should not just cos katakata for myself by calling his attention to it. But at end, he advised that i upload some doc on my e-service account cos they were not there yet and this include the waec cert. am i in any mess yet?

Boss, abeg how did you resolve this issue?? I would appreciate someone's help on ds.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2016
SnazzyBaba:

Boss, abeg how did you resolve this issue?? I would appreciate someone's help on ds.
Boss, that ish was not a big deal at all. No body ask anything regarding it at any point; embassy, uef, nor my department. I have an affidavit cos of nija palava then yet my affidavit was returned to me by the admission office (University of Ibadan). I was worried during my application to Finland cos I didn't know how they will handle such case. I forwarded the affidavit though as supplementary doc. So maybe u should get one or attached it as well if u had one. I also have friends here in Europe with similar background. Affidavit will come handy, will be my take home message. All the best!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:34am On May 05, 2016
Please, the WAEC and/or NECO, do we have to scratch the card(result checker) before sending with the originals or still leave it unscratched?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by GeneXY: 8:32am On May 05, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Please, the WAEC and/or NECO, do we have to scratch the card(result checker) before sending with the originals or still leave it unscratched?

Leave unscratched...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2016
GeneXY:

Leave unscratched...
Okay boss. Thanks much.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2016
Morning House,

Whose is billed for Interview on Monday 9th ? Abi na only me waka come grin.

We need your prayers.

I don dey smell Jyväskylä. cheesy cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2016
katolistic:
Morning House,
We need your prayers.
congratulations to you,pray for your RP.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2016
Thanks Frankie,
How far RP things, have u been given a date?

frankie2K:

congratulations to you,pray for your RP.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2016
Shey na true say dem no dey sell waec scratch card again? I no see o. Na one printed pin dem wan sell for me.

Modified : Got it
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2016
katolistic:
Morning House,

We need your prayers.

Baba! Fear not for the Lord dey your side. Best of luck bro. Just carry Orijin for hand go for the VO
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2016
Shey I never jonze like this so? My interview na on the 19th of this month, May and I just dey send my documents today. UPS talk say e go reach abj tomorrow and should get to the destination on Monday. Today na exactly 14 days to my interview.
Bosses, e help wa!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2016
Thanks Mate,

You don send the docs?

SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Baba! Fear not for the Lord dey your side. Best of luck bro. Just carry Orijin for hand go for the VO
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by GeneXY: 4:52pm On May 05, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Shey I never jonze like this so? My interview na on the 19th of this month, May and I just dey send my documents today. UPS talk say e go reach abj tomorrow and should get to the destination on Monday. Today na exactly 14 days to my interview.
Bosses, e help wa!
See person wey dey give confidence to another person. Oga no yawa jare, good you sent it today. Them go receive am early Monday morning.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2016
katolistic:
Thanks Mate,

You don send the docs?

Yea bro. Did that to day. Wan try upload all my documents online submit tonight. The remaining five attachments just dey comot as I dey do am but I go find way sha. Best of luck on Monday. Fire them!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2016
GeneXY:

See person wey dey give confidence to another person. Oga no yawa jare, good you sent it today. Them go receive am early Monday morning.

Nice. Mind don calm fully. U know say na person wey no dey the situation dey sabi give confidence pass? grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2016
Bosses, do we have to print and submit alongside originals, the form we filled online on enterfinland.fi?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Bosses, e help wa!
I don't like to comment on issues like this cos it could be a wrong orientation and I don't want to be responsible for anybody's ish ooo. So please read this with caution and use ur discretion: I ignorantly wasn't very comfortable sending my doc. I took it with me on the day of the interview. I searched for scratch card tire, it seem it was out of stock during that time. But the staff I met was quite nice. Take home message: do ur best and hope for the best..... Don't cry over spilled milk!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:26am On May 06, 2016
adexbaba010:

I don't like to comment on issues like cos it could be a wrong orientation and I don't want to be responsible for anybody's ish ooo. So please read this with caution and use ur discretion: I ignorantly wasn't very comfortable sending my doc. I took it with me on the day of the interview. I searched for scratch card tire, it seem it was out of stock during that time. But the staff I met was quite nice. Take home message: do ur best and hope for the best..... Don't cry over spilled milk!!!

I appreciate that, baba. Hope you didn't encounter any problem at the embassy when you presented your documents though?
I wasn't and still, I'm not apprehensive a bit. Just trying to keep the thread alive and also understand the sensitivity and/or insensitivity of the embassy folks. Nonetheless, thanks much. Nice to know you're a UIte too.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by GeneXY: 7:11am On May 06, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Bosses, do we have to print and submit alongside originals, the form we filled online on enterfinland.fi?

This question caused issue for me last year. I didn't print the online application form I filled cos I thought there was no point printing the whole application form since I have filled it online. On getting to the embassy, I was asked to produced the filled application form. The woman said am supposed to print it out and bring to the embassy. Naso she started giving attitude, I just waka commot to begin find cafe to print am. It was a bad experience cos the woman made sure I was the last person to be interviewed instead of being the second BUT to God be the glory today.
Just try to print everything printable even if you don't end up submitting them at the embassy cos it was tough locating a cyber cafe.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2016
Thanks for this info
GeneXY:

This question caused issue for me last year. I didn't print the online application form I filled cos I thought there was no point printing the whole application form since I have filled it online. On getting to the embassy, I was asked to produced the filled application form. The woman said am supposed to print it out and bring to the embassy. Naso she started giving attitude, I just waka commot to begin find cafe to print am. It was a bad experience cos the woman made sure I was the last person to be interviewed instead of being the second BUT to God be the glory today.
Just try to print everything printable even if you don't end up submitting them at the embassy cos it was tough locating a cyber cafe.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2016
GeneXY:

Thank God. The woman na naija abi?
But I send the OLE_OPI form o. Sheybe na him dem say make we fill and submit. E just be like the one wey we submit online. Just minor difference wey dey word limit for where you fit write some explanations.

So, after the OLE_OPI form, make I just download the online form wey I fill, print and present am for embassy abi?

Thanks baba
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

I appreciate that, baba. Hope you didn't encounter any problem at the embassy when you presented your documents though?
I wasn't and still, I'm not apprehensive a bit. Just trying to keep the thread alive and also understand the sensitivity and/or insensitivity of the embassy folks. Nonetheless, thanks much. Nice to know you're a UIte too.
Not at all bro! Of the greatest gbo saaaa!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2016
katolistic:
Thanks Frankie,
How far RP things, have u been given a date?

no bro, I am still waiting for the original admission from LUT, hopefully by nextweek I will get it and start my package to migri
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2016
You don't have to wait for the Original, I used a email version and attached the mail stating the admission letter. You can do same, I have not received my Original admission letter till date. You need to speed up bro, the earlier the better.

frankie2K:

no bro, I am still waiting for the original admission from LUT, hopefully by nextweek I will get it and start my package to migri
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2016
Good Day,
LUT does not send email links to admission letters. They advise we wait for it.
katolistic:
You don't have to wait for the Original, I used a email version and attached the mail stating the admission letter. You can do same, I have not received my Original admission letter till date. You need to speed up bro, the earlier the better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.