Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (950290 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2016
katolistic:
RP Granted grin grin

Monday 9th visited Embassy

Wednesday 11th Decision Ready

No supplementary document submitted

Grateful to God everyone and the Bosses in the House@Olabode,@anthochie,@sirkezman,@SCHOOLDROPOUT

Jyvaskyla here i come
Congratulations
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2016
katolistic:
Bro i cant wait for you good news man. No worry i dey reason Esacpe or the Place this Friday #Turntup grin cool

Fingers crossed baba. I full ground remain!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 11, 2016
katolistic:
Flex don worry God go do am for all of us.

Amen bro...na to dey plan on aw to secure accommodation remain now na n how to carry okporokpo enter Finland grin. Chaii blood don too hot for naija, I need some snow life mehn grin cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2016
I can't trust u with that innocent girl. Thanks anyway!
jeffoe:
would be heading to turku hopefully but i am a guy grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 1:50pm On May 11, 2016
katolistic:
RP Granted grin grin

Grateful to God everyone and the Bosses in the House@Olabode,@anthochie,@sirkezman,@SCHOOLDROPOUT

Jyvaskyla here i come

Congrats Bro! Wow that was super fast!!! pls show us the way oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks mate

anniekoko:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 3:45pm On May 11, 2016
katolistic:
RP Granted grin grin

Jyvaskyla here i come

Nice one boss!

Congrats!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks Boss
iceberg54:

Nice one boss!

Congrats!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks dearie, how far with RP preparation?
anniekoko:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sobastical: 5:27pm On May 11, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
I can't trust u with that innocent girl. Thanks anyway!

Hahaha...This bros funny o, but you don't know the guy before nau
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sobastical: 5:42pm On May 11, 2016
katolistic:
Thanks Boss
Congrats oga boss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 7:58pm On May 11, 2016
katolistic:
Thanks dearie, how far with RP preparation?
I have been scheduled for June 6th. Still gathering my docs. I hope to send before may 21st sha. Using my bro as sponsor. So am yet to get some docs from him. I really hope everything works out. Pray for us oo cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 8:04pm On May 11, 2016
anniekoko:

I have been scheduled for June 6th. Still gathering my docs. I hope to send before may 21st sha. Using my bro as sponsor. So am yet to get some docs from him. I really hope everything works out. Pray for us oo cheesy
How did your interview go? What questions did they ask? My sponsor doesn't have pay slips o. Hope that's not an issue? But every other doc like statements. employment contract and introductory letters can be provided.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2016
They just asked basic questions like
Why finland, why the course,who is sponsoring you, what relationahip does ur first degree has with the course your planning to study, do you intend to work?, any Job experience?

As you answer he/she types the answers the prints the answer for you to read and make corrections if any.

After that the questionare part.
If for sponsor, they would ask for his organization where he works and the address, monthly salary, phone number, email and home address. List of other business or assets if he has.

That was it dear, i was out in less than 30mins

anniekoko:

How did your interview go? What questions did they ask? My sponsor doesn't have pay slips o. Hope that's not an issue? But every other doc like statements. employment contract and introductory letters can be provided.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 10:10pm On May 11, 2016
katolistic:
They just asked basic questions like
Why finland, why the course,who is sponsoring you, what relationahip does ur first degree has with the course your planning to study, do you intend to work?, any Job experience?

As you answer he/she types the answers the prints the answer for you to read and make corrections if any.

After that the questionare part.
If for sponsor, they would ask for his organization where he works and the address, monthly salary, phone number, email and home address. List of other business or assets if he has.

That was it dear, i was out in less than 30mins

So when they asked if you intend to work , what did you answer?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2016
Answered NO
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 9:02am On May 12, 2016
anniekoko:

Hmm..... This pay slips of a thing is what is holding me down oooo. Reference to this comment by @school drop out:

A) Documentation indicating sufficient funds for your living expenses in Finland.
1. Statement of account issued by your bank indicating all transactions to and from your bank account starting from the last 6 months until this date. Please note that the bank statement must indicate the account owner's name.
2. Please clarify with official documentation (e.g. bank statements indicating the transactions, pay slips, receipts indicating the cash deposits etc.) the origin of the origin of your funds.
3. If your funds are from employment, please deliver
a) your pay slips from the last 6 months
b) your employment contract
c) other documentation of income or financial assets
4. If someone has deposited funds to your account, please deliver a bank statement from the sponsor's bank account indicating all transactions from the last 6 months until the latest possible date. The bank statement must also indicate the transfers made to your account.
5. If someone is sponsoring your studies in Finland, please clarify where/from whom your sponsor received the funds for the deposit made to your account. Please provide following official documentation indicating the origin of the funds deposited on your sponsor's account:
-If your sponsor's funds are from employment, please deliver
a) sponsor's pay slips from the last 6 months
b) sponsor's employment contract
-If your sponsor's funds are from rental income, please deliver official documentation of the build-ing/flat/land area ownership. Also please deliver the rental agreement indicating the date of the agreement, the agreeing parties and the monthly rent.
-If your funds are from land trade, please deliver official documentation of the land trade, eg. offi-cial bill of sale indicating the date of the sale as well as the selling price.
-If your sponsor's funds are returned loans, please clarify with documentation if possible when and to whom your sponsor(s) gave loans and what were the amounts of the loans.
-If your sponsor is involved in a business enterprise, you are requested to deliver
a) a corporate bank statement
b) the latest balance sheet
c) a statement of profit and loss of the company
d) extract from the trade register
e) an official certificate indicating:
- the salary
- the dividend
- other payments your sponsor has received from the company in the last 6 months

I think if oyinbo say this is what they want, give them what they ask and there is no denial to giving you what you request. Anyways God they.
..... Just thinking.... You can arrange a pay slip nah, just make sure the ending balance of the slip correlates with his monthly deposits.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by keaderr: 1:35pm On May 12, 2016
Hello ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2016
keaderr:
Hello Guys,

Please what is the implication of using the same sponsor that another friend used successfully (for RP application) two years ago?

No implication even if na same year, as long as say you fit put together convincing total package.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by keaderr: 1:44pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=SCHOOLDROPOUT
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2016
keaderr:

Please what do you mean by same year? He stood as a sponsor for another friend of mine two years ago (2014). Can I still use him as my sponsor without any issue?

Yes, you can, boss!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by keaderr: 1:52pm On May 12, 2016
I'm sorry if my questions are too much o. Please do you know anyone that went this route and came out successful? I'm just trying to ensure I take the right steps.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2016
keaderr:
I'm sorry if my questions are too much o. Please do you know anyone that went this route and came out successful? I'm just trying to ensure I take the right steps.

Albeit, I don't have anyone who's gone through same route, I see no reason why you should be worried. The main thing is for you to have at least, €6,720 and prove beyond reasonable doubt, the source of the fund. Your account will be the main thing under scrutiny. They just want to be sure the source is strong and real enough. It's possible for one sponsor to sponsor multiple applicants. The major thing is financial strength
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 4:59pm On May 12, 2016
fintins:

Hmm..... This pay slips of a thing is what is holding me down oooo. Reference to this comment by @school drop out:

A) Documentation indicating sufficient funds for your living expenses in Finland.
1. Statement of account issued by your bank indicating all transactions to and from your bank account starting from the last 6 months until this date. Please note that the bank statement must indicate the account owner's name.
2. Please clarify with official documentation (e.g. bank statements indicating the transactions, pay slips, receipts indicating the cash deposits etc.) the origin of the origin of your funds.
3. If your funds are from employment, please deliver
a) your pay slips from the last 6 months
b) your employment contract
4. If someone has deposited funds to your account, please deliver a bank statement from the sponsor's bank account indicating all transactions from the last 6 months until the latest possible date. The bank statement must also indicate the transfers made to your account.
5. If someone is sponsoring your studies in Finland, please clarify where/from whom your sponsor received the funds for the deposit made to your account. Please provide following official documentation indicating the origin of the funds deposited on your sponsor's account:
-If your sponsor's funds are from employment, please deliver
a) sponsor's pay slips from the last 6 months
b) sponsor's employment contract
-If your sponsor's funds are from rental income, please deliver official documentation of the build-ing/flat/land area ownership. Also please deliver the rental agreement indicating the date of the agreement, the agreeing parties and the monthly rent.
-If your funds are from land trade, please deliver official documentation of the land trade, eg. offi-cial bill of sale indicating the date of the sale as well as the selling price.
-If your sponsor's funds are returned loans, please clarify with documentation if possible when and to whom your sponsor(s) gave loans and what were the amounts of the loans.
-If your sponsor is involved in a business enterprise, you are requested to deliver
- the salary
- the dividend
- other payments your sponsor has received from the company in the last 6 months

I think if oyinbo say this is what they want, give them what they ask and there is no denial to giving you what you request. Anyways God they.
..... Just thinking.... You can arrange a pay slip nah, just make sure the ending balance of the slip correlates with his monthly deposits.

Hmm thanks. But what if his salary is not the same thing every month? Some months are higher than the others and payments into his account are regular and steady just that the amounts paid in are variable. Pls what do I do?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 5:04pm On May 12, 2016
Let me explain better. He is a partner of the company and they share profits monthly depending on how much is made. His name is not in the CAC docs but there's an official agreement and a contract letter. Pls bosses in the house, I really need your advice.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 5:10pm On May 12, 2016
Please I have obtained the AIICO insurance.
Apart from the 6720€ in my account..
What do I need to do..let me explain..
Do I need to attest documents like birth certificate... Degree result etc..
Also where can I obtain WAEC scratch card..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2016
anniekoko:
Let me explain better. He is a partner of the company and they share profits monthly depending on how much is made. His name is not in the CAC docs but there's an official agreement and a contract letter. Pls bosses in the house, I really need your advice.

This is where the letter of explanation/other letters can be very helpful.

In the introduction letter from your sponsor he should state that he is a partner in a firm where they share profit and he should include the agreements and a contract letter. He should also state that for example in the month of Jan he got X amount, February Y amount that can be traced to his bank statement.

He can also include the monthly Profit/Loss account of the firm or last financial year's balance sheet and profit/loss account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2016
anniekoko:

Just explain it all in your letter of introduction/statement of Purpose and provide as much documents as you can
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 8:24pm On May 12, 2016
olabode89:

This is where the letter of explanation/other letters can be very helpful.

In the introduction letter from your sponsor he should state that he is a partner in a firm where they share profit and he should include the agreements and a contract letter. He should also state that for example in the month of Jan he got X amount, February Y amount that can be traced to his bank statement.

He can also include the monthly Profit/Loss account of the firm or last financial year's balance sheet and profit/loss account.

Ok thanks. Will do that
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 8:16am On May 13, 2016
anniekoko:

Ok thanks. Will do that

Bro I think this might help.

If your sponsor is involved in a business enterprise, you are requested to deliver
- the salary
- the dividend
- other payments your sponsor has received from the company in the last 6 months.

If you have or can get those documents then I bet you will not have a problem. There is a reason why they request for statement of profit and loss. If your sponsors acclaimed balance or monthly deposits exceeds the profit of the company then that will arouse suspicion. Do things with utmost care please. Look at my post on this page and take to what suits you with regards to sponsors needed documents
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 8:24am On May 13, 2016
anniekoko:

Hmm thanks. But what if his salary is not the same thing every month? Some months are higher than the others and payments into his account are regular and steady just that the amounts paid in are variable. Pls what do I do?

Well I think in this situation first thing first, print out his statement of account. Carefully analyze the monthly deposits and the variation between them. Let's assume 200k reflected in his account for Feb salary, prepare a pay slip in excel reflect that amount, likewise the date. Ensure everything correlates. You keep doing that till you get to the last month SOA date. Attach to your documents and GOD willing everything will be fine.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2016
Good Morning, Pls, can you tell us the balance in your account when u applied for your RP
katolistic:
RP Granted grin grin

Jyvaskyla here i come

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.