Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (950009 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2016
Above 1.8m
ridwanadedapo:
Good Morning, Pls, can you tell us the balance in your account when u applied for your RP
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2016
katolistic:
Above 1.8m
What of the balance in your sponsors SOA
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by keaderr: 1:59pm On May 13, 2016
Which exchange rate does the embassy work with? Official or parallel??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2016
keaderr:
Which exchange rate does the embassy work with? Official or parallel??

Official, bro.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2016
Omo e plenty ohhh, i cant fit write grin
jkels:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2016
katolistic:
jkels:

katolistic:

grin grin grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 10:28pm On May 13, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

grin grin grin

Please house when submitting documents to the embassy, are we to submit the original of sponsors employment contract or certified copies
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:18am On May 14, 2016
fintins:

Please house when submitting documents to the embassy, are we to submit the original of sponsors employment contract or certified copies

Notarised photocopies of sponsor's documents should suffice.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 6:32am On May 14, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Photocopies of sponsor's documents should suffice.

Thanks baba you 2 much.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2016
Hello big bosses in the house.

Pls I am having issue with the sponsors. My sponsors are either state government workers who have not collected salary in six months.

Or the business owner but who did not register their business with CAC. For intance, my sister is a distributor for coca cola but her company was not registered.

I will appreciate ur giudiance about this.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2016
Newsflash!

Guys that are working on RP application need to move very fast because of the rumor concerning naira devaluation to an official rate of 1$ - N290 that will translate to 1€ - 350 or there about.

The drawback with this is that the required 6720€ - approx. 1.5M naira will become about 2.3M naira once naira is devalued officially.

Last bullet..... guys that have gotten their RP no dull o..m buy ticket ASAP and get some PTA from banks using the current official rate of 220N - 1€.

No dulling.....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 14, 2016
olabode89:
Newsflash!

Guys that are working on RP application need to move very fast because of the rumor concerning naira devaluation to an official rate of 1$ - N290 that will translate to 1€ - 350 or there about.

The drawback with this is that the required 6720€ - approx. 1.5M naira will become about 2.3M naira once naira is devalued officially.

Last bullet..... guys that have gotten their RP no dull o..m buy ticket ASAP and get some PTA from banks using the current official rate of 220N - 1€.

No dulling.....

Just heared about the news today... How fast can one b now?? I am planning to book for interview on Monday and also do the transfer next week. I just pray dat news z only a rumour and if its not should not take effect anytime soon. This z not a good news at all..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2016
emiflex:

Just heared about the news today... How fast can one b now?? I am planning to book for interview on Monday and also do the transfer next week. I just pray dat news z only a rumour and if its not should not take effect anytime soon. This z not a good news at all..
trying to book now then you would probably get July for your interview dAte. Cbn has debunked the news. But I hAve a feeling it could still happen.make them delay am reach August.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 8:23pm On May 14, 2016
SnazzyBaba:
Hello big bosses in the house.

Pls I am having issue with the sponsors. My sponsors are either state government workers who have not collected salary in six months.

Or the business owner but who did not register their business with CAC. For intance, my sister is a distributor for coca cola but her company was not registered.

A) Documentation indicating sufficient funds for your living expenses in Finland.
1. Statement of account issued by your bank indicating all transactions to and from your bank account starting from the last 6 months until this date. Please note that the bank statement must indicate the account owner's name.
2. Please clarify with official documentation (e.g. bank statements indicating the transactions, pay slips, receipts indicating the cash deposits etc.) the origin of the origin of your funds.
3. If your funds are from employment, please deliver
a) your pay slips from the last 6 months
b) your employment contract
c) other documentation of income or financial assets
4. If someone has deposited funds to your account, please deliver a bank statement from the sponsor's bank account indicating all transactions from the last 6 months until the latest possible date. The bank statement must also indicate the transfers made to your account.
5. If someone is sponsoring your studies in Finland, please clarify where/from whom your sponsor received the funds for the deposit made to your account. Please provide following official documentation indicating the origin of the funds deposited on your sponsor's account:
-If your sponsor's funds are from employment, please deliver
a) sponsor's pay slips from the last 6 months
b) sponsor's employment contract
c) other documentation of income or financial assets
-If your sponsor's funds are from rental income, please deliver official documentation of the build-ing/flat/land area ownership. Also please deliver the rental agreement indicating the date of the agreement, the agreeing parties and the monthly rent.
-If your funds are from land trade, please deliver official documentation of the land trade, eg. offi-cial bill of sale indicating the date of the sale as well as the selling price.
-If your sponsor's funds are returned loans, please clarify with documentation if possible when and to whom your sponsor(s) gave loans and what were the amounts of the loans.
-If your sponsor is involved in a business enterprise, you are requested to deliver
a) a corporate bank statement
b) the latest balance sheet
c) a statement of profit and loss of the company
d) extract from the trade register
e) an official certificate indicating:
- the salary
- the dividend
- other payments your sponsor has received from the company in the last 6 months

I will appreciate ur giudiance about this.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by menaoga1(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2016
katolistic:

Boss, please how many months bank statement were u asked to present ? 3 or 6months? because i heard somethi
ng about naira devaluation affecting first bank, so i can know how to go abt it .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2016
ooluseyipa:
Guys, pls I need ur advice. My sponsor is a contractor/ business man. What documents re we going to need,so as to make it work.

Hello Boss, what were the documents you presented from ur sponsor for ur RP?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Finn081(f): 1:16pm On May 15, 2016
menaoga1:

Boss, please how many months bank statement were u asked to present ? 3 or 6months? because i heard somethi
ng about naira devaluation affecting first bank, so i can know how to go abt it .

You will present 3 months of your own bank statement and ur sponsor 6 Months statement
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 1:42pm On May 15, 2016
katolistic:

When someone is sponsored by Femi Otedola.....RP go show within 2 days nah. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 15, 2016
jeffoe:
trying to book now then you would probably get July for your interview dAte. Cbn has debunked the news. But I hAve a feeling it could still happen.make them delay am reach August.
Amen o..na all diz documents make my booking delay small..but by Gods grace diz week won't pass me.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2016
olabode89:

Is he your sponsor?

If yes.... Fine. ...

If No.... be ready to explain why your brother decided to make two (I presume large transactions into your account) deposits into your account.

Migri will go through your bank statement and ask you to provide information and details on deposits of over or around 100K in your account.

For those that are yet to submit their RP documents or have not started, Please if you don't have a job that pays more than 100K per month and if you have not worked for more than a year or you don't have a business with good returns and other documents required it is best you seek a sponsor that can provide the needed proof/source of income.

It is possible for one to have more than one sponsor if your siblings+parents are sposnoring you. In such a situation you will need an excellent explanation letter coupled with documents that supports their source of income.

To prevent long story from Migri when they ask for supplementary documents, If anyone is unsure about anything relating to the RP application.... explain the scenario and let peeps assist with the best way of going about it.

Last year I got a lot of assistance from the likes of iceberg54, Bunmmiech and my chief for Oulu I don forget him moniker.

Boss, pls I need ur auditing skill o. The source of my fund is my mum. She is transferring 300k from her account. The issue is that she is a pensioner and she has not received salary for six months but the savings comes from her rental properties.

Secondly, my sisters are also trying fund me with some money but their business is not registered.

I will appreciate ur giudiance!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=fintins post=45623914][/quote]

Thanks bro!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2016
SnazzyBaba:

Boss, pls I need ur auditing skill o. The source of my fund is my mum. She is transferring 300k from her account. The issue is that she is a pensioner and she has not received salary for six months but the savings comes from her rental properties.

Secondly, my sisters are also trying fund me with some money but their business is not registered.

I will appreciate ur giudiance!!!

You will need a very good letter that explains your source of fund. You can state that you will be sponsored by your family comprising of your mum and sisters. Explain that it is a common practice in Nigeria for various members of one family to contribute towards the education of a member of a family. To avoid complications state that the source of your mum's income is through her properties. Include documents such as documents showing ownership of the property, rental agreements (if available), copies of receipt issued to tenants (and make reference to inflow into her bank account if payment was made through the bank).

Also state that the source of your sisters income is through trade. Explain that most small-sized businesses in Nigeria are not registered. You might have to make reference to inflows in their bank account and also explain if most of their sales are cash sales.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2016
Mine was 3months
Sponsor's was 6month

menaoga1:

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2016
Hahahaaaa Boss u funny ohhh... grin

iceberg54:

When someone is sponsored by Femi Otedola.....RP go show within 2 days nah. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 8:43pm On May 15, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

You're welcome bro. I paid 67k in cash.

Thanks for your reply . Was it online payment?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2016
antosco:

Thanks for your reply . Was it online payment?
Nope, paid to Standard chartered bank. You'll take your payment slip alongside when you dey go for interview

Account holder's name: Embassy of Finland in Abuja
Bank name: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Limited
Account numbers:
1) NGN Account Number: 0001449729 for payments in Naira in full.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 7:55am On May 16, 2016
katolistic:
Dachizi, i used my uncle as my sponsor,i submitted his;

1.Introductory letter from his org, stating his present position/gradlevel and his yearly entitlements
2. His international Passport Datapage and Official ID
3. Letter of Sponsorship
4. 6 Months SOA
5. 6 Months Payslip

Please, the documents of sponsor that is the payment slips and other stuffs did you send the originals or the phtocpy? if photo copy, did you notarize them in a notary public? thirdly,did you send your payment slip?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2016
olabode89:

You will need a very good letter that explains your source of fund. You can state that you will be sponsored by your family comprising of your mum and sisters. Explain that it is a common practice in Nigeria for various members of one family to contribute towards the education of a member of a family. To avoid complications state that the source of your mum's income is through her properties. Include documents such as documents showing ownership of the property, rental agreements (if available), copies of receipt issued to tenants (and make reference to inflow into her bank account if payment was made through the bank).

Also state that the source of your sisters income is through trade. Explain that most small-sized businesses in Nigeria are not registered. You might have to make reference to inflows in their bank account and also explain if most of their sales are cash sales.

Thanks Bro. I am really grateful.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2016
The only photocopies i sent from my Sponsor is his International Passport and Official ID, every other document was original.
I didnt send my own payment slip, i only sent my employment letter.

jkels:

Please, the documents of sponsor that is the payment slips and other stuffs did you send the originals or the phtocpy? if photo copy, did you notarize them in a notary public? thirdly,did you send your payment slip?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by smurfymorello: 11:06am On May 16, 2016
Please am planning to apply this year....I always like planning ahead so my question is this ...my dad who is my sponsor is not based here in Nigeria but in Cameroon and he is into business and don't have payslips or balance sheet...he sells pharmaceuticals. Please someone advice me how I go about this.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
katolistic:
The only photocopies i sent from my Sponsor is his International Passport and Official ID, every other document was original.
I didnt send my own payment slip, i only sent my employment letter.

Thanks alot. So will you advise I send originals of my sponsor payment slips and employment letter as prove of where she works?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2016
Yea if your sponsor is ok with that, after all you would return all the slips to her.

jkels:

Thanks alot. So will you advise I send originals of my sponsor payment slips and employment letter as prove of where she works?

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.