Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953383 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Acheamah223:

hello what course are you going to offer in centria

Environmental chemistry and technology.
Are you going to Centria too?

Hello bosses in da house, it is exactly a week now that my app moved to In progress, i am yet to receive any mail from migri and there is no info on my enterfinland page yet too. Orientation for my course starts next week Monday.
What next should i do?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Acheamah223: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
PHRANTAD:

Environmental chemistry and technology.
Are you going to Centria too?

Hello bosses in da house, it is exactly a week now that my app moved to In progress, i am yet to receive any mail from migri and there is no info on my enterfinland page yet too. Orientation for my course starts next week Monday.
What next should i do?

Yeah centria
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by boooosu: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Boss,it will definately move,right.The schools are aware that we may encounter some delays frm the embassy when processing our permit.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by presiade(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
benjijosh:
Hello house, am already having passion for Tampere University of Technology, want to go for M.sc Information technology. have gone through the sch's website its tuition free. Now my concern is am to graduate next year October frm UNILORIN(B.Sc)

can i apply without doing NYSC?

is 1.5million okay for survival for d first year(all expenses)? the course z 2years

wat are my chances of admission currently on (4.63/5.0) it kind of certain am gonna finish 1st class(I believe xo wid God all tinx are possible)

when will d next application b available since d course usually start jan /feb ??
With a 1st class (if you finally make it), I'll advise you to apply to unis in UK or Canada. Don't come to Finland- My two cent.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by henrooik: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Bosses in the house
Please do I need to include my sponsors' documents with my original documents which I will be sending to the embassy before my interview?
Please somebody reply
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2016
henrooik:
Bosses in the house
Please do I need to include my sponsors' documents with my original documents which I will be sending to the embassy before my interview?
Please somebody reply

Yes. You need to include them.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by henrooik: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
shayhune:

Yes. You need to include them.

Will it be the original or photo copies of their documents, because I don't have the original copies of my sponsors documents with me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
henrooik:

Will it be the original or photo copies of their documents, because I don't have the original copies of my sponsors documents with me

If you don't have the originals, you can include photocopies but ensure that the letter of support, bank account statements, pay slips and any doc in respect to the source of funds from your sponsor are original.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by henrooik: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
shayhune:

If you don't have the originals, you can include photocopies but ensure that the letter of support, bank account statements, pay slips and any doc in respect to the source of funds from your sponsor are original.

Thanks boss
I just got a message from ABA visa with the follow write ups
We are sorry to inform you that due to logistics reason your earlier booked appointment date has been moved from the 7th of September to the 26th of September 2016. Kindly see below the new interview date. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please have anyone seen such a thing before?
The date is shifted by one month and my orientation is finishing today in Turku
Bosses in the house please advise me on what to do
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kaze4blues(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
i jst came across dis thread.

i av a few questions.
i am due to finisb nysc in october.

wot time of the year are admissions for msc processed in finland?

afta my msc program in finland, wi I b considered for jobs in finland not mindin the fact dat I had my bsc in nigeria.

thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kaze4blues(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2016

i av a few questions.
i am due to finish nysc in october.

wot time of the year are admissions for msc processed in finland? if I want to enrol for next year msc program wen do i start my applications?

afta my msc program in finland, wi I b considered for jobs in finland not mindin the fact dat I had my bsc in nigeria.

thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
kaze4blues:

i av a few questions.
i am due to finish nysc in october.

wot time of the year are admissions for msc processed in finland? if I want to enrol for next year msc program wen do i start my applications?

thank you
Oga all your questions has already been answered. Kindly read up from start to finish or start to middle. Follow some people's post, by the time you begin to read, you will know those people
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tajuidowu: 6:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Tajuidowu:
I have received a positive decision from migri. Pls how long does it take for it to get to the embassy in abuja?

The emassy said i should send my account details agaaaaaaain before i can be given the permit
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Acheamah223: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Tajuidowu:

The emassy said i should send my account details agaaaaaaain before i can be given the permit

Did you get the decision today?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ceiling(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Tajuidowu:

Yes bro. I think it a new system they are developing. I have been sent a possible cancellation of my permit.
I was granted on the 10th this month n I withdrew some money on Monday n they sent that message.
So pls those granted RP should not try to temper with their bank account till your rp lands for your hand ooo. am hoping to write something to clear myself.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
In case you know someone that intended to send money to Nigeria. I have naira in my account, We will check the rate online. It's cash and carry o. I must see the money and collect before I transfer and we must see physically, i dey Espoo, Finland. because it's urgent, for my house rent.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
hakeembee:
I dey come city center today, i will be around for upto 3hrs

Choi. Just dey see this message o. And I was around the city Centre then. You for Dm me. Nothing spoil sha. We go still jam
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Choi. Just dey see this message o. And I was around the city Centre then. You for Dm me. Nothing spoil sha. We go still jam
Lets pm and hook on whatsap
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
hakeembee:
Lets pm and hook on whatsap
Replied already

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Replied already
gotten
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dapsycool(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
hakeembee:
In case you know someone that intended to send money to Nigeria. I have naira in my account, We will check the rate online. It's cash and carry o. I must see the money and collect before I transfer and we must see physically, i dey Espoo, Finland. because it's urgent, for my house rent.

Hi hakeembee, I am in Espoo at the moment. I have the euro and I need Naira. What exchange rate are you looking at?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
ceiling:
Yes bro. I think it a new system they are developing. I have been sent a possible cancellation of my permit.
I was granted on the 10th this month n I withdrew some money on Monday n they sent that message.
So pls those granted RP should not try to temper with their bank account till your rp lands for your hand ooo. am hoping to write something to clear myself.

I have been meaning to drop a line on this issue.
Folks Pls wait until you get your RP in ur hand before doing anything to the money in your account o. The Police officer that came to give talk during our orientation mentioned that they are aware of people putting money in their account for RP purpose alone and returning after the RP has been granted. Even if possible, make sure you get here before returning the money.

I had a experience at the Helsinki Airport, the officer attending to me suddenly flagged me and detained me for about 15minutes when he noticed that this was my first time in Finland. I was asked to fill a form detailing all the questions asked during interview and more. My saving grace was God, my train ticket to my base (which I had booked before leaving Naija), My address in my base, they even asked me how much i had on me and asked me for evidence to back my claims.

The financial situation in Nigeria has made them to be more focused Nigerians

so pls guys be very careful

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
hakeembee:

Guys, I think we should create a group where guys here in Finland can interact, exchange info and ideas. My stay in my end has been great because of the Nigerians here who went out of their way to make me comfortable and I have learn't a lot due to the good info they have being giving me...My 2cents

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
SnazzyBaba:

Guys, I think we should create a group where guys here in Finland can interact, exchange info and ideas. My stay in my end has been great because of the Nigerians here who went out of their way to make me comfortable and I have learn't a lot due to the good info they have being giving me...My 2cents

I could create a whatsapp group where we can have some fast info sharing but I still feel dropping most info here would benefit all and sundry. Nonetheless, we could still create one.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sobastical: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
hakeembee:

Na Google rate you wan use?....Lol chai awoof
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
SnazzyBaba:

Folks Pls wait until you get your RP in ur hand before doing anything to the money in your account o. The Police officer that came to give talk during our orientation mentioned that they are aware of people putting money in their account for RP purpose alone and returning after the RP has been granted. Even if possible, make sure you get here before returning the money.

I had a experience at the Helsinki Airport, the officer attending to me suddenly flagged me and detained me for about 15minutes when he noticed that this was my first time in Finland. I was asked to fill a form detailing all the questions asked during interview and more. My saving grace was God, my train ticket to my base (which I had booked before leaving Naija), My address in my base, they even asked me how much i had on me and asked me for evidence to back my claims.

But bro, Annie and I arrived the same day and we never encountered any problem even from Naija. We had three stopovers even. I guess we were just lucky tho.

Prolly, guys should just stop in Sweden and use the ferry to Helsinki. Just my thought tho
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
dapsycool:

Hi hakeembee, I am in Espoo at the moment. I have the euro and I need Naira. What exchange rate are you looking at?
i pm you, lets relate better privately.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

But bro, Annie and I arrived the same day and we never encountered any problem even from Naija. We had three stopovers even. I guess we were just lucky tho.

Prolly, guys should just stop in Sweden and use the ferry to Helsinki. Just my thought tho

That was why i did not post it here initially. But from what is happening lately, I just decided to share in case it helps someone.....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kennyausta: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
boooosu:

6/13/2016 We have received the processing fee for your application.
6/14/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.
7/26/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.
7/26/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
7/28/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
8/9/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.

The supplement was sent on 08/17/2016.
8/18/2016 A decision has been made on your application.
8/18/2016 The decision can be read on your user account.
8/18/2016 You have received the decision.
The decision was positive.

Congratulation bro. Please can you tell me step by step processes so i can also follow i want to apply for Meng i will be waiting for your respond my email id is anawal007@yahoo.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kennyausta: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
dapsycool:
Welcome to Suomi. Anyone going to Helsinki, Espoo, Lapland or Turku here? I may be of help to u.

I have lived and worked in those places since 2008. Leave a message and I will get back to you Asap.

P.S I am in Lagos atm and travelling back to Finland soon.

Please i will want to see you bro or u can reach me through my email anawal007@yahoo.com thanks will be waiting.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2016
This is quite strange.

SnazzyBaba:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2016
iceberg54:
This is quite strange.

Yeah?
Though i was later realesed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.