Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (955666 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by isidoreandrew: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
fab11:
Hi everyone, pls if i am using my boss as my sponsor. What supporting documents do i need to get. Someone should help and if its on their website pls where can i find it. Thank you

The documents you need are, 1)His account state/reference letter from the bank.
2)Sponsorship letter.
3)His Tax clearance form.
4)The Certificate of incorporation of his company from Corporate Affairs Commission.
I think with these 4, you are good to go. make surethat the account statement shows that he transferred money to your account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fab11: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
isidoreandrew:

The documents you need are, 1)His account state/reference letter from the bank.
2)Sponsorship letter.
3)His Tax clearance form.
4)The Certificate of incorporation of his company from Corporate Affairs Commission.
I think with these 4, you are good to go. make surethat the account statement shows that he transferred money to your account.

Thanks bruv
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
About to board and gbera. Thanks to everyone. Make Suomians organise some aska for me o. grin Raaaa!
Best of luck to expecters. E go happen soon. Don't give up! Bless!

8 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Safe Trip bro. Wish you d' best. Which flight u dey board and how much is it
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
About to board and gbera. Thanks to everyone. Make Suomians organise some aska for me o. grin Raaaa!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Safe trip brother
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Oya now.
All d best bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Congratulations once more and safe trip.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Best of luck5 to6h6hy expecters. Ehya go happen soon. Don't give up! Bless!
6y
Hello Bro, have you arrived Finland yet. I just landed.

3 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FaithVoke: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Has anyone received their RP card this month? Got my decision on the 4th. Still waiting for the card to arrive.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by henrooik: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bosses in the house please I need your advice on how I can use 2 sponsors for my RP application my interview date is on the 7th of September this is my second application because my first application is not granted based on insecure means of support and impulsive account, although I was not asked to bring supplements or to show the origin of the suspected impulsive transactions in my account which I have the receipt of the transfer available. Please help a brother in need
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=henrooik post=48533769]Bosses in the house please I need your advice on how I can use 2 sponsors for my RP application my interview date is on the 7th of September this is my second application because my first application is not granted based on insecure means of support and impulsive account, although I was not asked to bring supplements or to show the origin of the suspected impulsive transactions in my account which I have the receipt of the transfer available. Please help a brother in need [/quot

What you just have to do is to make it known in ur letter of introduction that u r using two sponsors. Try to explain ur relationship with them.
Also, let the both of them write a letter of support for you and state why dey wish to sponsor you. Let dem make it as clear and convincing as possible. Their separete necessary docs and also be sure the transfer of fund reflects in their statement of acct dat dey sent to u. If possible let dem use a wired transfer. Good luck
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=henrooik post=48533769]Bosses in the house please I need your advice on how I can use 2 sponsors for my RP application my interview date is on the 7th of September this is my second application because my first application is not granted based on insecure means of support and impulsive account, although I was not asked to bring supplements or to show the origin of the suspected impulsive transactions in my account which I have the receipt of the transfer available. Please help a brother in need [/quot

What you just have to do is to make it known in ur letter of introduction that u r using two sponsors. Try to explain ur relationship with them.
Also, let the both of them write a letter of support for you and state why dey wish to sponsor you. Let dem make it as clear and convincing as possible. Their separete necessary docs and also be sure the transfer of fund reflects in their statement of acct dat dey sent to u. If possible let dem use a wired transfer. Good luck
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ThaRealNyke: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hello house, please I would like to study a Masters in Computer Science in the University of Helsinki, Finland. I've searched only for how to apply but got nothing except their contact which I haven't gotten a reply from yet. Please who knows the process and Requirements and how much it would cost. Or is it free? I'm already arranging a Shengen visa to relocate to Finland to work but want to study as well before I miss the deadline. PLEASEEE HELP!!!!.. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=ThaRealNyke post=48541837]Hello house, please I would like to study a Masters in Computer Science in the University of Helsinki, Finland. I've searched only for how to apply but got nothing except their contact which I haven't gotten a reply from yet. Please who knows the process and Requirements and how much it would cost. Or is it free? I'm already arranging a Shengen visa to relocate to Finland to work but want to study as well before I miss the deadline. PLEASEEE HELP!!!!.. Thanks and God bless you.[/quote
]

pls read about 10 pages backwards. somebody listed some courses that you can still apply to. but it won't be in Helsinki.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by henrooik: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=emiflex post=48534855][/quote]
Thanks bro but one of my sponsors lives in uk he transferred money directly into my account through bureau de change agents which he has the receipt of the transfer bearing sender's and receivers information but there's no bank to bank transfer reflecting in his account. I hope this will not be a problem?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by henrooik: 6:14am On Aug 17, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Safe journey bros Abeg no forget me here ooo

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2016
henrooik:

Thanks bro but one of my sponsors lives in uk he transferred money directly into my account through bureau de change agents which he has the receipt of the transfer bearing sender's and receivers information but there's no bank to bank transfer reflecting in his account. I hope this will not be a problem?

Does it shows in ur account the name of ur uncle as the sender? If it does, just ask him to send d pay slip or receipt of payment showing his name and amount transferred. If the money was withdrawn from his account, let him provide d acct statement showing d transaction. Also, he can clarify d medium of transfer he used in his letter of support. This should be OK.
Open to other bosses in the house
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by henrooik: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=emiflex post=48549346]

Does it shows in ur account the name of ur uncle as the sender? If it does, just ask him to send d pay slip or receipt of payment showing his name and amount transferred. If the money was withdrawn from his account, let him provide d acct statement showing d transaction. Also, he can clarify d medium of transfer he used in his letter of support. This should be OK.
Open to other bosses in the house[/quote

Boss it doesn't show in my account as his name rather it showed the name or corporate name of the bureau de change agent who gave him the receipt for the transfers.
In the receipt issued by the agent his name is there as the sender and my name and bank details is there as the receiver, the amount paid in pounds and the amount being transferred to my bank in Naira equivalent and also the amount charged for the transfer in pounds. These are the details in the receipt issued to him. Please is there something else missing and how many months of account statement is required from my sponsors?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=henrooik post=48560428][/quote

OK. Kul, its simple. U just make sure hr explain d medium of transfer to u in his letter of support. U also explain it in ur letter of introduction and make reference to d medium of transfer, d bureau de change involved. If possible, u could explain why u chose the medium of transfer.
U need to get 6month account statement from ur sponsors n 3month for ur own personal account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Shubbys: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please can somebody explain more about this free tution fee in finland and how to apply
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by henrooik: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=emiflex post=48564591][/quote]

Thanks boss I will keep in touch with you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2016
My app just moved to In progress nownow

5 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mohrolake: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jesus did it all for me...His all sufficient standing grace did it all...RP granted grin grin....all thanks to God...and every beautiful people He used all thru d trial to encourage me..Schooldropin,Olabode,Phrantad,Emiflex,Temmy2008....really appr8 u all..God bless u....
Am so happy grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FaithVoke: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats Rolake. I'm so happy for you. God vindicated you darling! Massive congrats!
mohrolake:
Jesus did it all for me...His all sufficient standing grace did it all...RP granted grin grin....all thanks to God...and every beautiful people He used all thru d trial to encourage me..Schooldropin,Olabode,Phrantad,Emiflex,Temmy2008....really appr8 u all..God bless u....

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
mohrolake:
Congrats boo

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Safe Trip bro. Wish you d' best. Which flight u dey board and how much is it
Thanks bro. Ethiopian airline nio
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
jkels:
Safe trip brother
It was safe. Thanks man
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
PHRANTAD:

Oya now. All d best bro
Amen. Ooooshey!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
antosco:
Congratulations once more and safe trip.
Merci beaucoup
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
SnazzyBaba:
6y Hello Bro, have you arrived Finland yet. I just landed.
Yesso. Right live in Helsinki. Was in School today
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
henrooik:

Safe journey bros Abeg no forget me here ooo
God no go forget us. Gracias
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
For people wey wan see

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.