Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (956346 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Olargee: 6:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Hey,

1. here to find out if anyone has an idea of what exchange rate the the Finnish embassy currently uses or at least the last known exchange rate used.

2. Is there any other practical and cheap alternative to hoas in the event student accommodation isn't offered/accepted on time.

Yes I know Finnish schools require tuition now, so please only specific answers to my question.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2017
Modupeoluwa17:
Anyone going to Kenya next month for the entrance examination?
Abi na only me dey waka go?

Hey...am also going...can I get your contact so we can talk??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Modupeoluwa17:

I applied and i'm going to Kenya. Don't have prior experience though.
pls drop any form of contact so I can hit u up
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Maximum of a week before all the applicants start getting Invitation for the entrance examination.....Please drop your contacts if you applied!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
Guys pls which school Is good to study medicine in Finland,tnx

They don't offer medicine in English language... It's offered in Finnish language... Meaning you must exhibit or display certain level of Finnish language with qualifications to back it up before you can apply...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Larmont:

They don't offer medicine in English language... It's offered in Finnish language... Meaning you must exhibit or display certain level of Finnish language with qualifications to back it up before you can apply...
tnx my dear, abeg which country can I apply to, I mean a cheap one dat doesn't require TOEFL or IELTS
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
tnx my dear, abeg which country can I apply to, I mean a cheap one dat doesn't require TOEFL or IELTS

You are welcome Ma... And which program do you want??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
tnx my dear, abeg which country can I apply to, I mean a cheap one dat doesn't require TOEuFL or IELTS

And if you are talking about Medicine...It's kinda difficult to get with cheap tuition especially in English language except for countries in Russia( $3,500-$7,800) and ukraine(which is slightly lower) these fees don't include accommodation,feeding and other stuffs... And they are both Racist in my opinion...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Larmont:

You are welcome Ma... And which program do you want??
medicine
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Larmont:

And if you are talking about Medicine...It's kinda difficult to get with cheap tuition especially in English language except for countries in Russia( $3,500-$7,800) and ukraine(which is slightly lower) these fees don't include accommodation,feeding and other stuffs... And they are both Racist in my opinion...
my dear thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
my dear thank you
You are welcome Ma
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello... Who got the invite and going to kenya?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello peeps,
how come here dey dull like grave yard? Na because of d tution fee dey impose? I am aware that people applied to finland this year for Msc and Bsc. Those for Msc abeg update here. Tut and jylslka admission is out so if u got admitted please post and if u were given any form of scholarship with stipends abeg update here. Lut interview is on going and uef admissions will be out soon. Who done receive email from uef?.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bandeco(m): 6:07am On Mar 29, 2017
frankie2K:
Hello peeps,
how come here dey dull like grave yard? Na because of d tution fee dey impose? I am aware that people applied to finland this year for Msc and Bsc. Those for Msc abeg update here. Tut and jylslka admission is out so if u got admitted please post and if u were given any form of scholarship with stipends abeg update here. Lut interview is on going and uef admissions will be out soon. Who done receive email from uef?.
Frankie2k my guy. Congratulations on your admission. This year shall be your year of exploits.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by willjoe: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Larmont:
Hello... Who got the invite and going to kenya?
hey boss, cud i get a full tuition waiver to study law?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2017
willjoe:
hey boss, cud i get a full tuition waiver to study law?
Nah.. They don't offer law in English language
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by willjoe: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Larmont:

Nah.. They don't offer law in English language
what courses as an art student, can i study in english then, thanjs.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
willjoe:
D's thread v been informative.thumbs up for u guys.please now dey v imposed tuition,and some say scholarship still exists.can I get a scholarship for MSC if I apply against next year.am working towards registering for ielts.I'll be interested in social science courses a international relations,global studies,political science,and d likes.did history and international studies with a cgpa of 4.49.ur input I'll be helpful.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
willjoe:

International Business... So far you have maths in your school cert.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2017
chaiks:
D's thread v been informative.thumbs up for u guys.please now dey v imposed tuition,and some say scholarship still exists.can I get a scholarship for MSC if I apply against next year.am working towards registering for ielts.I'll be interested in social science courses a international relations,global studies,political science,and d likes.did history and international studies with a cgpa of 4.49.ur input I'll be helpful.

Yeah. Some schools offer 50% scholarship to every admitted student and also offer 100% scholarship based on academic merit.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2017
chaiks:

I think you can get 100% scholarship with ur cgpa
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by willjoe: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Larmont:

International Business... So far you have maths in your school cert.
i got that. What else?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
SnazzyBaba:

I think you can get 100% scholarship with ur cgpa
serious @snazzy!how do I go about it?mean is there any supporting document or a criteria DAT I'll boost DAT?like to hear u.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2017
willjoe:
i got that. What else?
Just your secondary school certificate...Lobatan
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by willjoe: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Larmont:

Just your secondary school certificate...Lobatan
i'd wish u mentor me thru this whole process boss, i'd like to start now. May i get ur digits?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
chaiks:
serious @snazzy!how do I go about it?mean is there any supporting document or a criteria DAT I'll boost DAT?like to hear u.

Based on your grade. You should able to. Just apply for admissions in your course of choice and hope for the best. Worse case, you will get 50% scholarship. Scholarship application is activated when you apply for admission.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2017
SnazzyBaba:

Based on your grade. You should able to. Just apply for admissions in your course of choice and hope for the best. Worse case, you will get 50% scholarship. Scholarship application is activated when you apply for admission.
OK. Tnks for Dat. U v really gingered me. I would v applied for admission before they recently imposed tuition but due to some issues I don't understand, inability to secure a job to pay application fee, or spiritual forces. Don't just know. But with this bow, must surely throw in app dis yr by his grace. By 50%,you mean only tuition waiver ba?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
chaiks:
OK. Tnks for Dat. U v really gingered me. I would v applied for admission before they recently imposed tuition but due to some issues I don't understand, inability to secure a job to pay application fee, or spiritual forces. Don't just know. But with this bow, must surely throw in app dis yr by his grace. By 50%,you mean only tuition waiver ba?

Yeah. 50% Tuition waiver.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.