Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (956088 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dollynson: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Hello bosses, is there a room for someone like me with HND Accounting Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by larrygal(f): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2017
rocklodge:
Congrats larry on your successful application. I tap in your blessing. I sent u a pm. Kindly reply as soon as u can. Have few things to verify from ya.
Have replied ur pm but it will be better if we can rub minds togeda here
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kokoboy(m): 4:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Make una help the newbies now
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by temmy2008: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2017
congrats @Larrygal and welcome to UEF.

larrygal:
Guys how far
Frankie2k it has been long you show face on d forum , have u booked an appointment with d embassy
@iHATESCHOOL how was the interview ..
I HAVE A GOOD NEWS OOOO
FIRST, I will like to appreciate everyone that made one or two contribution regarding my case.
I went for d interview yesterday and I got decision too yesterday...
That was super fast ? I was surprised too...
I did not submit my SOA and did not use any sponsor ..
I was asked some question regarding finland , please study d map if you are yet to do that..
Once again thanks to everyone ..I LOVE YOU ALL
wink

larrygal:
Guys how far
Frankie2k it has been long you show face on d forum , have u booked an appointment with d embassy
@iHATESCHOOL how was the interview ..
I HAVE A GOOD NEWS OOOO
FIRST, I will like to appreciate everyone that made one or two contribution regarding my case.
I went for d interview yesterday and I got decision too yesterday...
That was super fast ? I was surprised too...
I did not submit my SOA and did not use any sponsor ..
I was asked some question regarding finland , please study d map if you are yet to do that..
Once again thanks to everyone ..I LOVE YOU ALL
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
brave1773:
Good morning to gurus in the house. What is ur advice for someone with HND in electrical engineering?

My brother go and enroll for direct entry into d university and get a bsc. I was once in ur shoe. I did pgd but do u know that EU schools dont value ond,hnd,pgd. Many schools told me to get a bsc before dey consider me. Dont go tru pgd route but bsc
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by larrygal(f): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2017
temmy2008:

wink

Thanks dearie
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rocklodge(m): 5:56am On Jun 21, 2017
larrygal:

Thanks dearie

Hei!!!! Larrygal would u mind checking your mail inbox. Y've got two unreplied mails from me. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by lekzy007(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Good morning all,

I have been following this topic from the begining and now am also interested in studying international business at masters level in Finland.though I have learnt some things from people s contributions on this thread,though I have seen the course in one school called sinajoki,I also want to know if it is possible to choose more than one schools to increase my chances.

Congratulations to those that have been admitted!!!!!can't wait to join you guys overthere.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by lekzy007(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Good morning all,

I have been following this topic for so long reading everyone's contribution and now am also interested in studying international business in one of the school called sinajoki,I will need an advice from everyone on the whole appliation process from school application up to vissa level and also if it possible to choose more schools to increase chances of admission.

Congratulations to those that have been admittedd!!! Cant wait to joi you guys.

Thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
IHATESCHOOL:

My interview went very well. Thanks. Plus, congrats mama! Very good a news!! Shebi we tell u sey na u just dey worry yourself. U see now grin. Start dey pack your load o grin. More blessings coming to u. All expecters will also get positive decisions too by His grace. Oya Larry, gbera!!

Rp has been granted.... As I did say earlier, all expecters will get positive decisions, by God's grace. Plus, I'm deeply sorry for every email I have not been able to reply. I've been preparing for my Msc thesis defense which holds in few days. I'll reply tonight, before I get back to working on my thesis. Thank you all. God bless us all.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
IHATESCHOOL:

Rp has been granted.... As I did say earlier, all expecters will get positive decisions, by God's grace. Plus, I'm deeply sorry for every email I have not been able to reply. I've been preparing for my Msc thesis defense which holds in few days. I'll reply tonight, before I get back to working on my thesis. Thank you all. God bless us all.
Tervetuloa Suomi, Congrats
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dude04:

Tervetuloa Suomi, Congrats

Thanks a milli boss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bawz012(m): 3:09am On Jun 24, 2017
abeg remove the "free tuition" wey dey there ....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mavinc4u(f): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Olargee:

yh, I applied through uni assist. I studied real estate. it is for everyone involved from pre-construction to post construction phases; means including quantity surveyors, M&E engineers, project managers etc. next application period opens April 2018.

Please how much is visa application to finland?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bookmytravel1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good evening all and happy holiday. I pray all our heart desire comes to pass.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who don dey, or just wan go Uni Turku, make we charply relate?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

Please how much is visa application to finland?

Hello,

I surmise you do not mean visa but residence permit (rp) application fee, as I want to believe your application is based on study ground. For any visit to Finland in which your length of stay will exceed 3 months, you'll apply for rp, not visa.. So, if I am right about what I suppose you mean, then, residence permit application fee is N95,500. You should check their official website for more FAQ and other relevant information, as that's where you'll get firsthand, most (current, valid and reliable) information. http://www.finlandnigeria.org/public/default.aspx?nodeid=48016&contentlan=2&culture=en-US . Should you perhaps refer to application type other than the one I feel you mean, then, the appropriate fee to whatever residence permit or visa application type you want to pay for will be found on that site, as well. I hope this helps.

BR
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mavinc4u(f): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
IHATESCHOOL:

Hello,

I surmise you do not mean visa but residence permit (rp) application fee, as I want to believe your application is based on study ground. For any visit to Finland in which your length of stay will exceed 3 months, you'll apply for rp, not visa.. So, if I am right about what I suppose you mean, then, residence permit application fee is N95,500. You should check their official website for more FAQ and other relevant information, as that's where you'll get firsthand, most (current, valid and reliable) information. http://www.finlandnigeria.org/public/default.aspx?nodeid=48016&contentlan=2&culture=en-US . Should you perhaps refer to application type other than the one I feel you mean, then, the appropriate fee to whatever residence permit or visa application type you want to pay for will be found on that site, as well. I hope this helps.

BR

Thanks I meant tourist visa not study visa.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

Thanks I meant tourist visa not study visa.

You are welcome. Alright, that has been answered too. Did you find it in the link I sent?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mavinc4u(f): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
IHATESCHOOL:

You are welcome. Alright, that has been answered too. Did you find it in the link I sent?

Yes, I did though I didn't see the fee for tourist visa.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

Yes, I did though I didn't see the fee for tourist visa.

See, it's d first on the list.. It's 60euro or 19,000naira, depending on the currency and their bank account you would prefer to pay the fee into.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mavinc4u(f): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2017
IHATESCHOOL:

See, it's d first on the list.. It's 60euro or 19,000naira, depending on the currency and their bank account you would prefer to pay the fee into.

Oh, I see was expecting to see it boldly written as tourist visa. Any idea of how long it takes because finland no bi my destination. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

Oh, I see was expecting to see it boldly written as tourist visa. Any idea of how long it takes because finland no bi my destination. Thanks

I BELIEVE it should not take much time, since the decision on visa matters, although I'm not 100% sure, are made in Nigeria, unlike that of residence permit. I stand to be corrected... Like I said hitherto, you will get all those information via the link I sent earlier. You should familiarise yourself with the information on it, particularly those that directly relate to your application type. I have however attached the answer to your question to this (check number 8 on the first screenshot and everything on the second screenshot). It is also imperative to note that the 15 days, 30days, and on rare or exceptional cases, 60 days written are only the standards. It is very possible to get it sooner than 15 days. Someone here got a positive decision on her rp this year the same day she proved her identity at the embassy. I also got mine 6 days after my interview, although I was told it could take a month.

You can also read other info to enhance your mastery of knowledge about the whole process. Trust me, when this is done, you will ask fewer or NO questions from this thread. Some of us never asked questions. The already provided information on this thread and information on official websites related to your matter, be it schools or immigration websites should suffice. I stand to be corrected though.

Kind regards

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mavinc4u(f): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2017
IHATESCHOOL:

I BELIEVE it should not take much time, since the decision on visa matters, although I'm not 100% sure, are made in Nigeria, unlike that of residence permit. I stand to be corrected... Like I said hitherto, you will get all those information via the link I sent earlier. You should familiarise yourself with the information on it, particularly those that directly relate to your application type. I have however attached the answer to your question to this (check number 8 on the first screenshot and everything on the second screenshot). It is also imperative to note that the 15 days, 30days, and on rare or exceptional cases, 60 days written are only the standards. It is very possible to get it sooner than 15 days. Someone here got a positive decision on her rp this year the same day she proved her identity at the embassy. I also got mine 6 days after my interview, although I was told it could take a month.

You can also read other info to enhance your mastery of knowledge about the whole process. Trust me, when this is done, you will ask fewer or NO questions from this thread. Some of us never asked questions. The already provided information on this thread and information on official websites related to your matter, be it schools or immigration websites should suffice. I stand to be corrected though.

Kind regards

Someone who does not ask question might gain from questions of other people as we learn everyday. I don't think any of the questions I asked has been asked here because I was on this thread last year but abandoned finland for a better course in another country when their gra gra too much. Thanks a lot, I appreciate your effort and I will check on the website.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

Someone who does not ask question might gain from questions of other people as we learn everyday. I don't think any of the questions I asked has been asked here because I was on this thread last year but abandoned finland for a better course in another country when their gra gra too much. Thanks a lot, I appreciate your effort and I will check on the website.

I am always very careful about what and how I write. If you read what I wrote carefully, you should deduce you are still 'saying' what I 'said', but only a very little PART of it, as I TRIED to touch all possibilities. Like I said, some questions have earlier been treated. Once one does his assignments thoroughly by going through information ALREADY PROVIDED ON THIS THREAD and some other platforms, especially relevant official websites like I earlier explicitly stated, questions that have already been answered won't be asked over again. By that, one will MOSTLY, although preferably ONLY, ask questions that have not been asked and that will curb UNNECESSARY repetitions. In that case, FEWER QUESTIONS will be asked as I proclaimed in my last post.

In SOME cases too, you will realise that in the process of reading this thread AND MORE, you MAY have NO QUESTION left to ask, as I also proclaimed in my former post where I wrote "you will ask fewer or NO questions from this thread...." (I wrote "in SOME cases too..." in coherence/agreement with my earlier submission that, "SOME of us never asked questions". I didn't write "ALL of us". So definitely, we expect people to ask questions, but NOT NECESSARILY questions already answered on this thread). HENCE, I NEVER AT ANY POINT IN TIME MENTIONED THAT NO QUESTIONS BE ASKED AT ALL

What country are you? Also, you earlier stated Finland is not your destination, then, where is?

Best wishes
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by obaxlove(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls kindly furnish me with university I can apply to for MBA or PhD. Is there any university that the deadline has not passed?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mavinc4u(f): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
obaxlove:
Pls kindly furnish me with university I can apply to for MBA or PhD. Is there any university that the deadline has not passed?

Their deadline has passed since few months ago. Just wait and apply next year. Check page 1, It has a link to their admission portal where you can select your choice or check http://universityadmissions.fi/

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by swegiedon(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
mavinc4u:

what country did you later go for?.any other country with less gra gra?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mavinc4u(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
swegiedon:

what country did you later go for?.any other country with less gra gra?

grin yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.