Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (951365 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Oluwathoyin: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
ogedozie:

I really don't know if its necessary but i didn't use IELTS for my application in Jan.
Please which school did you apply to
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogedozie: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oluwathoyin:
Please which school did you apply to

Savonia UAS

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Txxxx: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2020
You can't use sponsor the money must be in your account indicating your name
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by legit90: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Hello house,
One of my cousins wants to apply for schools in Finland and the person helping her is requesting for an application fee of 80 Euro.
I thought applying for schools in Finland was free. And the person doesn't want to reveal the name of the school.

Please is it true that they charge for application fees.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Liodins: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2020
Hello house pls I want to apply for B.Sc soon and I want to know if there are schools that still accept IELTS for English proficiency in finland or if it's only SAT they request for.
Pls the guru in the house should help me out so I can start compiling my list...thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Malicious22: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
legit90:
Hello house,
One of my cousins wants to apply for schools in Finland and the person helping her is requesting for an application fee of 80 Euro.
I thought applying for schools in Finland was free. And the person doesn't want to reveal the name of the school.

Please is it true that they charge for application fees.

There’s no point paying anyone to help you out,Ask her to read this thread,also go through studyinfo dot fi, edunation.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Malicious22: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Liodins:
Hello house pls I want to apply for B.Sc soon and I want to know if there are schools that still accept IELTS for English proficiency in finland or if it's only SAT they request for.
Pls the guru in the house should help me out so I can start compiling my list...thanks

For BSC, It’s either SAT(not all universities and applied sciences accepts it) or you take the entrance exam in Kenya,majority of schools accepts this.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cmark11: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hello guys,

Please I'm new here. Have been pursuing Germany because if it's affordability but the country seem to have turned its back on Naija.

I don't even know where to start.

Please, I need info about Finland and financial requirement. Please guys.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cmark11: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
cmark11:
Hello guys,

Please I'm new here. Have been pursuing Germany because if it's affordability but the country seem to have turned its back on Naija.

I don't even know where to start.

Please, I need info about Finland and financial requirement. Please guys.

Please, can someone respond?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogedozie: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
cmark11:

Please, can someone respond?

These links will help you.

https://www.edunation.co/
https://studyinfo.fi/wp2/en/

7 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cmark11: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by atiteb4: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Malicious22:

For BSC, It’s either SAT(not all universities and applied sciences accepts it) or you take the entrance exam in Kenya,majority of schools accepts this.
please can u kindly tell me schools for undergraduate that accepts SAT score (1250). Also do they offer full scholarship for undergraduate?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Malicious22: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
atiteb4:
please can u kindly tell me schools for undergraduate that accepts SAT score (1250). Also do they offer full scholarship for undergraduate?

Aalto university
Savonia University of applied sciences
South eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences
Lapperenta UAS
Kajaani UAS etc
Go through them and other UAS and University to answer your question regarding scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tarvel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good evening, I have a list of questions
1. Do I been IELTS to get a scholarship in Finland?
2. Do I need to write SAT?
3. What are the processes involved?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by atiteb4: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Malicious22:

Aalto university
Savonia University of applied sciences
South eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences
Lapperenta UAS
Kajaani UAS etc
Go through them and other UAS and University to answer your question regarding scholarship.
thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by legit90: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Malicious22:

There’s no point paying anyone to help you out,Ask her to read this thread,also go through studyinfo dot fi, edunation.

thanks very much. Vielen dank!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sunkanmi562(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Pls do i need to write ilets at any point for my msc in finland
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Malicious22: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Hello everyone, a group of west African students are sending a group letter to the embassy and other authorities tomorrow to communicate the current situation we’re facing. We already have about 15 people who are collaborating on this. If you’d like to be included, kindly write your name and school you gained admission from.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Malicious22:

.... Some schools ask you to pay 50-80 €
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Pee2Jay9: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hello all, pls how's the engineering field over there in Finland?
Which schools can be recommended for Mechanical or Industrial Engineering?
Is there another means of immigration without using schooling?
Is there's a pathway to becoming a citizen of Finland?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oak202: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good day everyone, according to the information on enterfinland, an applicant must have 13,440 euros at his/her disposal to for a 2 year stay. The question is can someone divide the money into 2 & apply for a year RP although the COOK program is 3 years.
Why i’m confused is that it used to be 6,720 Euros on their website which is for a year
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
..... Have you call them to ask... Cus I saw 6720 euros on their requirement
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
You must have up to 6720 euros to apply
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Treyknowles(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
oak202:
Good day everyone, according to the information on enterfinland, an applicant must have 13,440 euros at his/her disposal to for a 2 year stay. The question is can someone divide the money into 2 & apply for a year RP although the COOK program is 3 years.
Why i’m confused is that it used to be 6,720 Euros on their website which is for a year

From what I read you can apply for a year RP with 6720 Euros but why would you go all the way to Finland to study how to be a cook? Have you thought about how you'll convince the VO that nigeria doesn't have that type of cook program?

I think you should really think about it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by drakura: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Treyknowles:

From what I read you can apply for a year RP with 6720 Euros but why would you go all the way to Finland to study how to be a cook? Have you thought about how you'll convince the VO that nigeria doesn't have that type of cook program?

Don't discourage him
Besides Which Nigeria Vocational institute have that reputation for culinary Art especially European cuisine or you think he's going there to study how to prepare Amala and Ewedu

4 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oak202: 6:05am On Sep 29, 2020
gabson02:

..... Have you call them to ask... Cus I saw 6720 euros on their requirement

Please kindly share the link

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oak202: 6:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Treyknowles:

Please kindly direct me to the page you read it.
Concerning your fear, upper vocational studies are the only tuition free in Finland except you are given a scholarship .
More than 6 people i know had gone through this route & they later apply for universities of Applied sciences to further their education.

It is a 3 years intensive program . The quality of teaching is far better than studying catering & hotel management in any higher institution in Nigeria.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oak202: 6:13am On Sep 29, 2020
drakura:

Don't discourage him
Besides Which Nigeria Vocational institute have that reputation for culinary Art especially European cuisine or you think he's going there to study how to prepare Amala and Ewedu

God bless you. Wagbayi
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oak202: 6:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Thank you all for your advice . I just saw it now
6720 for a year
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Treyknowles(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2020
drakura:

Don't discourage him

Please read my post again, I wasn't trying to discourage him, I was just thinking about what the VO might say that's all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.