Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949568 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by femmoy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chizzypepe1:
Have you seen help? because i'm also writing the finnips exam

in case you guys see any, please kindly let me know,my exam is on Wednesday.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Iyanu6000: 5:18am On Feb 02, 2021
No, I made a terrible mistake...I did two applications so the former one has been deleted, I don’t really have interest in the second one.

So all my Nurisng applications has been deleted, do you know when next the application would be open?

Chizzypepe1:
Have you seen help? because i'm also writing the finnips exam
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Escanor(m): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2021
The exam is easy.u have lot of time to do anything you want to do on your laptop.u know wat I mean.i wrote d direct entrance exam at seinajoki University.and I passed.so all d best

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Iyanu6000: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Good Morning,

Can i change my course of study when i get to finland? or can i start another program entirely when i get to finland if i dont like my first course of study?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by OldGuard: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2021
oak202:

Is open for all category of people, no age limit

How was the interview of those guys at the embassy, have they received their Visa?
I mean the ones going to vamia
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chizzypepe1: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Was it Objective? Because these ones are saying we are going to write 2 essays and we have 2 hrs to complete it.... Also the time we were given was 12pm (gmt +2) when are we supposed to start here? My guy, you don resume school
Escanor:
The exam is easy.u have lot of time to do anything you want to do on your laptop.u know wat I mean.i wrote d direct entrance exam at seinajoki University.and I passed.so all d best

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Escanor(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chizzypepe1:
Was it Objective? Because these ones are saying we are going to write 2 essays and we have 2 hrs to complete it.... Also the time we were given was 12pm (gmt +2) when are we supposed to start here? My guy, you don resume school
I dey my house...all questions are objective guys nor fear.enough time dey to research ur answers

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Christopher21: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
In Finland, basic general education is regulated by law. Additionally, the state basic curriculum, as well as local curricula, operate.
The communes are in charge of organizing basic general education. It is funded by taxes, so schooling for the child is free for the family. In the primary grades, the school week is about 20 hours, in the senior grades its duration increases.
In fact, 20 hours of study per week is quite a lot. Therefore, not all students cope with such heavy loads and turn to CheetahPapers websites to pay for a paper, such services help students do their homework. And by the way, the problem is not only that students do not cope with a heavy workload, the fact is that sometimes a student does not have time at all and the question "Is there any physical abilities to complete homework?" or the question "Can this student do this homework?" is not actual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gloyal: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
oak202:

I might not know about any other school process in Finland but for Vamia Vocational School, do not doubt my information.

God bless you

Can I apply for VAMIA without IELTS?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by OldGuard: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2021
gloyal:

No
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kizyalex10(m): 6:04am On Feb 03, 2021
dahonestboss:
SureCan

Its easy, depending on the course she wanna study, there might not be much applicant applying. in Finland, not all the applicant get the study places, there might be 50 places and all the applicants who applied will be selected based on their previous educational skills, work experience, motivational letter, curriculum vitae etc. student have a high chance of getting job while studying even thought you dont speak the language, but getting a professional job might be hard due to the language.

Omidan21

Finland is cold, but we live here, there are many Foreigners here as well. its habitable, the rooms are properly heated, with a very high standard of living and Human development. I don't think you will complain much, you would just get used to it eventually, and there is summer time too for you to enjoy wink
bro am based in south korea please i would love to get ur direct contact we need to speak,please my email is ibehchinaedozi@ymail. Com,kindly drop your contact i will call you over the weekend.thank

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2021
gloyal:

NO!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Good morning. I did an exam online yesterday for business and i made a terrible mistake with timing. Exam ought to close by 1:05 and i clicked submit like 1:30.was thinking its 1:45 it will close. After closing i only saw 'this exam opens 11.45gmt+2 and closes 14.05gmt +2 .
Please i am worried if i have participated at all .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogedozie: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2021
seyipeters:
Good morning. I did an exam online yesterday for business and i made a terrible mistake with timing. Exam ought to close by 1:05 and i clicked submit like 1:30.was thinking its 1:45 it will close. After closing i only saw 'this exam opens 11.45gmt+2 and closes 14.05gmt +2 .

Did you answer all the questions?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Iyanu6000: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Iyanu6000:
Good Morning,

Can i change my course of study when i get to finland? or can i start another program entirely when i get to finland if i dont like my first course of study?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Yes i did.
But clicked submit after deadline. Did you do an exam yesterday?
ogedozie:

Did you answer all the questions?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chizzypepe1: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2021
If you are in Lagos and the exam time was 11:45 GMT+2, Then you were supposed to start by 10:45 to finish 12:05....
seyipeters:
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by femmoy(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Iyanu6000:

Please someone assist, my exam is Feb 5, Online exam by FINNIPS..i dont know what to read pleasee, any guideline

What school did you apply to? I did my exam yesterday.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by femmoy(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2021
Chizzypepe1:
If you are in Lagos and the exam time was 11:45 GMT+2, Then you were supposed to start by 10:45 to finish 12:05....

I also did yesterday,the start time was 11am in Finnish time to 2pm (10am in Nigeria to 1pm),the additional 15mins given was to upload your answers.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nelolive94: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Iyanu6000 post=98693088][/quote]

i don't know about changing course when you arrive finland, should you get admitted; however, you can reapply to get the nursing degree you wanted. some of the universities of applied sciences do separate addmission in the middle of the year and by october too.

i got admitted into SAMK UAS, for january but i defer my admission to august, cause the offer can quite late.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Queendove11: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Cynate:

They mailed me that I will have at least B1 in Finnish before I can be allowed to study nursing.
Finland is free for Nursing but the language hmmmm
is Finland still free for nursing? And can I get admission for Bsc in nursing with just o' level and then am 28 is there age limit for Bsc programs, thanks waiting for your response
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogedozie: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Queendove11:
is Finland still free for nursing? And can I get admission for Bsc in nursing with just o' level and then am 28 is there age limit for Bsc programs, thanks waiting for your response

is Finland still free for nursing? No, except you are applying to vocational education school.

And can I get admission for Bsc in nursing with just o' level? For University of Applied Sciences Yes

Am 28 is there age limit for Bsc programs? No there is no age limit

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olufrosh(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Vvbb
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Liadi2(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
kizyalex10:
bro am based in south korea please i would love to get ur direct contact we need to speak,please my email is ibehchinaedozi@ymail. Com,kindly drop your contact i will call you over the weekend.thank
Please for God sake I will like to chat you up about south korea sir. I will be glad to have your contact in my email sir or here. My email divinewisdomacademy68@gmail.com please kindly assist me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Liadi2(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
kizyalex10:
Please have followed you on twitter also.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oak202: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
OldGuard:

How was the interview of those guys at the embassy, have they received their Visa?
I mean the ones going to vamia

The interview went well but they were asked to submit additional documents for them to take decision on their application. We have done that, still hoping for the best.
I will share the message sent to them after they have made decision on their application. Hopefully it will be positive.
The reason i want to share it is to enable others to prepare ahead if they are using sponsors with company account or sponsors that are earning salary.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by OldGuard: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
oak202:

The interview went well but they were asked to submit additional documents for them to take decision on their application. We have done that, still hoping for the best.
I will share the message sent to them after they have made decision on their application. Hopefully it will be positive.
The reason i want to share it is to enable others to prepare ahead if they are using sponsors with company account or sponsors that are earning salary.

Ok
Thank you brother...
I'm Seriously waiting because I have already sent my application to the school
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 08, 2021
I want to do my Masters in Finland.
Please, how do I start the whole process?
What and what am I required to do?
How much should I be looking at?
All I need is a comprehensive step by step guidance please
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Iyanu6000: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Thank you so much, can i get your contact please.

Nelolive94:

i don't know about changing course when you arrive finland, should you get admitted; however, you can reapply to get the nursing degree you wanted. some of the universities of applied sciences do separate addmission in the middle of the year and by october too.

i got admitted into SAMK UAS, for january but i defer my admission to august, cause the offer can quite late.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Iyanu6000: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Did you read the whole thread at all?

shoyemiayodeji:
I want to do my Masters in Finland.
Please, how do I start the whole process?
What and what am I required to do?
How much should I be looking at?
All I need is a comprehensive step by step guidance please
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ufemia26: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Has anyone here been invited for an interview by UEF ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Richmondoau(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Who else received invitation for Karelia University online interview? If any, During Microsoft teams test run, did someone let you in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.