Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952439 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Alfred2000: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Ufemia26:
Has anyone here been invited for an interview by UEF ?
No I haven’t. Do they conduct interviews for applicants? Have u been invited for an interview?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by obaxlove(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
oak202:

I can see you didn't read my last post before you posted this message which i said all your certified documents have to be uploaded on https://enterfinland.fi/eServices/account/login

To God be the glory, i have 3 junior ones in Finland and one has gotten his passport last year. Mind you i’m a Senior level officer with Lagos State Government before you ask me what i’m doing in Nigeria.

Any information i put out here is through my experience because i personally assisted them through the processes.

I will soon share testimony of 2 other people here very soon because one of them had done his biometric at VFS,Abuja on Tuesday & interview at Finnish Embassy , Abuja on Wednesday.

I might not know about any other school process in Finland but for Vamia Vocational School, do not doubt my information.

God bless you

Please can you send an inbox. I tried to no avail. I need cogent information.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by obaxlove(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hello,

Please for those with PhD admission, what are the steps in applying for Finland residency permit.

Would you advised a married person to apply with his wife and children? Are there pros and cons?

Is there anyone going to University of Turku?

Thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nelolive94: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=Iyanu6000 post=98856943]Thank you so much, can i get your contact please.

You can drop yours{whatsapp no],and I'll contact you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ThePianoGuy: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2021
obaxlove:
Hello,

Please for those with PhD admission, what are the steps in applying for Finland residency permit.

Who you advised a married person to apply with his wife and children? Are there pros and cons?

Thank you.

how did you go about the PhD admission
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
obaxlove:
Hello,

Who you advised a married person to apply with his wife and children? Are there pros and cons?

Thank you.

It depends on the amount you will be paid, please check migri website for the requirements to apply for family. I would advise you move with your family, also contact your supervisor for advice on this. All the best.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chizzypepe1: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please who has received interview invitation from Savonia for nursing?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please who has received invitation email for Savonia UAS IT course. ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Obere4u: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Please aside studying, is Finland a good country for hustling?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Iyanu6000: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
0-8-0-7-7-5-6-6-5-5-2[quote author=Nelolive94 post=99137294][/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Iyanu6000: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
0-8-0-7-7-5-6-6-5-5-2[

[quote author=Nelolive94 post=99137294][/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by femmoy(m): 2:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Please guys let's keep this thread alive by sharing information. Who has been invited for interview?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Escanor(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2021
femmoy:
Please guys let's keep this thread alive by sharing information. Who has been invited for interview?
Many people has gotten including me.which sch did u apply for
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by femmoy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Escanor:

Many people has gotten including me.which sch did u apply for

Savonia.
You're the one Chizzy was telling me about. Nice to meet you,what course did you apply for? Mine is mechanical engineering.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Escanor(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
femmoy:

Savonia.
You're the one Chizzy was telling me about. Nice to meet you,what course did you apply for? Mine is mechanical engineering.
Yea mechanical engineering too. One step at a time .let's secure d admission den we'll all work through the visa stage together. At least we have some people who are experienced here too to give us more info wen we start our visa application
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
oak202:

The best way is to use a sponsor since you dont have the required amount in your account. The money has to be in your account during the RP application duration. Mind you your sponsors SOA has to be running properly also & the person has to be paying tax because they will request for the evidence later , employment letter, payslip among others.
If the person has a company, he or she can use the company . Evidence of CAC , information of directors and tax will be required also
What if am using my personal account without been sponsored... What are the documents needed to back my SOA up??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
OldGuard:

Ok
Thank you brother...
I'm Seriously waiting because I have already sent my application to the school
Pls have you received your admission letter?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Escanor(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
https://migri.fi/en/residence-permit-application-for-studies
All requirements for the visa application is there so we can digest and prepare ahead

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 4:31am On Feb 21, 2021
gabson02:

Bro don't knw if we can move together
Just hoping we can discuss things B4 the interview day if the admission letter is given.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebale: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2021
Good morning house. Please I kindly need ur help. I graduated with 3.28 that's second class lower. Do u think I stand a chance to get a scholarship from any institution in Finland?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oak202: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2021
gabson02:
What if am using my personal account without been sponsored... What are the documents needed to back my SOA up??

Answer to your question

3 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Sociology555(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2021
Pls can someone tell me others way to send money from a board with the recent ban from CBN
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2021
oak202:

Answer to your question
Thank you bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chizzypepe1: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Please does anyone have interview today from savonia for nursing? Can we hook up please? I swear i no get idea of wetin them fit ask coupled with the fact that its looking like a group discussion.... Please lets help ourselves here.....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogedozie: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chizzypepe1:
Please does anyone have interview today from savonia for nursing? Can we hook up please? I swear i no get idea of wetin them fit ask coupled with the fact that its looking like a group discussion.... Please lets help ourselves here.....

From personal experience from last year's interview, the questions are centered on your motivation, problem solving, how you can work as a team during studies, how to stay connected considering the fact that some courses will be distant learning, if you have the necessary funds to see yourself through your entire studies, some questions from the essay (from the preliminary task) etc

I really can't remember all but this could help

3 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by popez: 5:35am On Feb 23, 2021
Obere4u:
Please aside studying, is Finland a good country for hustling?

Does anyone on here have sufficient information pertaining to this guy's question?

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hi. Got an invitation for Xamks group discussion.pls who else got invite ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dahoney1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
seyipeters:
Hi. Got an invitation for Xamks group discussion.pls who else got invite ?

I got the invitation too. what course did you applied for
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Congrats. IT course . What about you ? How can we exchange contacts?
dahoney1:

I got the invitation too. what course did you applied for
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Iyanu6000: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
I just got a video invitation from LAB University of Applied Sciences, please who else got an invite??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dahoney1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
seyipeters:
Congrats. IT course . What about you ? How can we exchange contacts?
Thanks bro
Tourism management
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Nice one.will chat u up
dahoney1:

Thanks bro
Tourism management

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.