Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952765 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 6:00pm On May 10, 2022
Ladyjossy:
plz house if I get admitted for master in Finland can I come with my husband and cchildren ? plz I'm new here just a day hold ! Thanks
Yes you can. I just moved to Finland 3 weeks ago with hubby and daughter and its a BSC. Just get your proof of fund and documentations right.

5 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Soraco57(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2022
Feezlaiman:
Yes you can. I just moved to Finland 3 weeks ago with hubby and daughter and its a BSC. Just get your proof of fund and documentations right.

congratulations, can u share the visa documents

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 9:30am On May 11, 2022
Soraco57:

congratulations, can u share the visa documents
Hi, majorly the marriage certificate and birth certificate ( must be legalized with VFS). Proof of fund, proof that you have being living with your spouse for at least 2 years (tenancy agreement can suffice) ,reciept of school fees and a host of others. Can be found on the migri website.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Soraco57(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2022
Feezlaiman:
Hi, majorly the marriage certificate and birth certificate ( must be legalized with VFS). Proof of fund, proof that you have being living with your spouse for at least 2 years (tenancy agreement can suffice) ,reciept of school fees and a host of others. Can be found on the migri website.

What happens in my case as a single father though I have my own company ,
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 8:57pm On May 11, 2022
Soraco57:

What happens in my case as a single father though I have my own company ,
It's no problem at all. Just prove that you are the child's custodian. If need be, a consent letter from you and the mother will do.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kimewills(f): 4:40pm On May 16, 2022
Feezlaiman:

Wow congratulations ma’am..didn’t know you could move at once with your spouse. Thought one person would have to go first.
Nice, hope you love the place so far.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 6:47pm On May 16, 2022
kimewills:

Wow congratulations ma’am..didn’t know you could move at once with your spouse. Thought one person would have to go first.
Nice, hope you love the place so far.
Trust me for Finland it's better to go with your family.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Soraco57(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2022
Can I see masters in Finland for 4000 euros in Finland ? Don’t mind colleges so far they offer masters ,
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by irabs4567: 5:34am On May 17, 2022
Feezlaiman:
Congratulations. If I may ask how much was the POF you submitted? How much is the tuition fees yearly for the bsc ? I hope the rent isn’t outrageous. I plan on coming to Finland with family too .

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Crackhead25(m): 6:24am On May 17, 2022
Morning Guys.

Nice thread you all got going on here. Please I'm interested in applying for finland undergraduate,I want to ask if it's still possible to apply and the central portal for application?
If no,when can I start application as against the next time?

Please I'd appreciate quick answers and maybe if there's a whatsapp group where I can get added.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kakatrigga: 7:13am On May 17, 2022
Join the Finland travel group on WhatsApp

https://chat.what-sapp.com/BKRB9vDIvUb2I0UwHTBvcX

Copy and paste on your browser. Remove the ( -- ) in between the whatsapp
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kimewills(f): 9:24am On May 17, 2022
Feezlaiman:

Lol..Else it would get so lonely I guess. Alrighty thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Phehyntiwealth: 1:39pm On May 18, 2022
nekkyblues:
Hi, please i need response to this

Please I’ll like to apply for a masters program In Finland. What does this entail? What are the documents I’ll be needing? How much will this cost? After my masters program, will it be easy to get PR? Please I need a break down of the steps to take. Awaiting your swift response.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tiry87: 4:06pm On May 19, 2022
Feezlaiman:

Pls what are the documents needed for BSC and which school can u recommend
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mcjendol: 9:44pm On May 19, 2022
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Motun83: 12:59am On May 20, 2022
I need info abit vamia technical sch, please when is the opening for lecture as I know that another admission process will start soon. And is there any school open for admission again this year either for Bsc or msc cos I’m desperate to get my family out naija.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tiry87: 10:16am On May 20, 2022
Pls can I use NECO result for my B.sc in Finland
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Odisix: 12:18pm On May 21, 2022
Hello everyone. Please someone should add me to a WhatsApp group please . Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Odisix: 12:20pm On May 21, 2022
07037534482. Hello everyone. Pls help me add me to a group pls. Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Odisix: 12:33pm On May 21, 2022
The Whatsapp links here are not working. Pls someone should add me please 07037534482
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 1:34pm On May 21, 2022
irabs4567:

Congratulations. If I may ask how much was the POF you submitted? How much is the tuition fees yearly for the bsc ? I hope the rent isn’t outrageous. I plan on coming to Finland with family too .
POF depends on the size of your family, Tuition fees depends on the institution too. Can be as low as 1500 Euro to 9500 Euro so ensure you take note of the tuition before applying. Rent is affordable. There are student housing that comes with free energy ,water and Internet.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 1:42pm On May 21, 2022
kimewills:

Lol..Else it would get so lonely I guess. Alrighty thank you.
Lonely, Yes but you get by. I was referring to how difficult it can be bringing your family in. Your income as a student cannot bring in your family. If you earn too much, they will question the number of hours you worked for. It's better to hustle and come in together, the little you earn can sustain you plus your spouse will have unlimited time to work.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by JJ123: 2:01pm On May 21, 2022
Please house can you recommend easiest way to pay tuition fees to Finland university.

I have admission letter but having difficulty to pay my fees through Bank ( Form A CBN)

Your kind feedback will be appreciated
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kimewills(f): 10:41am On May 23, 2022
Feezlaiman:
Lonely, Yes but you get by. I was referring to how difficult it can be bringing your family in. Your income as a student cannot bring in your family. If you earn too much, they will question the number of hours you worked for. It's better to hustle and come in together, the little you earn can sustain you plus your spouse will have unlimited time to work.

Oh I get it now, thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by JDB55(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Feezlaiman post=112720391] Hi, majorly the marriage certificate and birth certificate ( must be legalized with VFS). Proof of fund, proof that you have being living with your spouse for at least 2 years (tenancy agreement can suffice) ,receipt of school fees and a host of others. Can be found on the migri website.

Please, the marriage certificate they asked for is it the one Church gave or the one from the court? cos i and my wife only did the traditional marriage and church wedding.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 2:40pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=JDB55 post=113093935][/quote] we presented the one from the court. I don't know if you can present the one you have but most likely you can't. P M me when you can. I might not respond immediately but I will as soon as I can
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by JDB55(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2022
Feezlaiman:
we presented the one from the court. I don't know if you can present the one you have but most likely you can't. P M me when you can. I might not respond immediately but I will as soon as I can

Alright, pls can i have your whatsapp number if possible cos that's where i spen most of time among all social media platform that we have.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by thelonehermit: 9:50am On May 24, 2022
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Horluwahighdee(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2022
Please, i need help with admission, what is next to do , i have been privileged to get my passport, i am a graduate of chemistry, what are the necessary steps i will need to follow, assistance please.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by smith4real1980: 11:06am On May 24, 2022
dhuphe:

Kindly add me via; 08033172485
pls add me to the group 08037967421
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fizcoo20(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2022
Add this number too on WhatsApp. 07038444111. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by abuhusna1: 5:03am On May 26, 2022
Omojaja:
I will open a whatsapp group for Finland.

Chat me up to be added
This bulshit kills access to information for future applicants

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.